Want to Improve the User Experience at Your wordpress Website or Core Web Vitals in Google Terms.
More often we see our website’s page is slow, One of the primary causes of this slow webpage is Bulky Image.
You can enhance your webpage speed by optimizing your image-based in WordPress CMS Platform. So, to do this image optimization either you have to use CDN’s optimization service or you have to install some WordPress based plugin.
That’s why we are going to talk about the best image optimization wordpress plugin or services in 2021 to help you out from this issue.
What is Image Optimization?
Image optimization is nothing but an automatic process of creating and delivering high-quality images into the compressed image with the same Image Quality and with a aim to increase user engagement as well as Good Core Web Vitals.
It also involves accurately labelling images so search engine crawlers can read them and understand page context
Let’s talk about this with an example:
Most of you may find a website Infoinhindi while search Hindi content on the internet. Before Image optimization, the Core web vital Score of this website was 51 for mobile but after the image optimization, the core web vitals score has grown to 95+.
Best Image optimization Plugin:
In this section, we have listed the best and most powerful technology as well as the WordPress plugin that are powerful but yet simple to use. Let’s start a detailed discussion of the list:
BunnyCDN is basically a CDN Network that also help you helps to optimize your website by optimization your wordpress image in a real time by URL prameters. The Cost of bunnycdn for image optimization is 9.99$.
So, webmaster have to pay $9.99 per month for the CDN and they can manage as much as traffic as they get.
Optimus – WordPress Image Optimizer
Optimus wordpress plugin reduces the file size of uploaded media files automatically at a Instance. How much a wordpress plugin compress Depends on the image and format, reductions in the size of up to 70% are possible. It helps to save Several kilobytes can be saved per image. Thus, these savings contribute positively to the performance of the blog website.
OPTIMUS use to be backed by the KeyCDN and the servers are hosted in the servers of Germany.
THERE ARE THREE DIFFERENT VERSIONS OF OPTIMUS:
OPTIMUS use to offer three plugins to webmasters. These three plugins are listed below:
- Free as base version with limitations (e.g. max of 100kb),
- Premium with expanded functionality for personal projects, and
- Premium as professional solution for customer websites.
Smush – Lazy Load Images, Optimize & Compress Images
Smush Pro is a WordPress plugin by WPMU DEV with more than 1+ million active installations. It helps you to Optimize images, turn on lazy load, resize, compress & improve your Google Page Speed with the incredibly powerful and 100% free WordPress image.
- Lossless Compression – Strip unused data and compress images without affecting image quality.
- Lazy Load – Defer offscreen images with the flip of a switch.
- Bulk Smush – Optimize & compress up to 50 images with one click.
- Image Resizing – Set a max width and height and large images will scale down as they are being compressed.
- Incorrect Size Image Detection – Quickly locate images that are slowing down your site.
- Directory Smush – Optimize images even if they are not located in the media library.
- Automated Optimization – Asynchronously auto-smush your attachments for super fast compression on upload.
- Without Monthly Limits – Optimize all of your images up to 5MB in size, free forever (no daily, monthly, or annual caps).
- Gutenberg Block Integration – View all Smush stats directly in image blocks.
- Multisite Compatible – Offers both global and individual Multisite settings.
- Process All Your Files – Smush will process PNG, JPEG, and GIF files for optimum results.
- Super Servers – Smush images with no slowdown using WPMU DEV’s fast, reliable Smush API.
- Convert to WebP (Pro Only) – Upgrade and automatically serve images in Next-Gen WebP format.
- Configs – Set your preferred Smush settings, save them as config, and instantly upload to any other site.
EWWW Image Optimizer:
Ewww image optimization wordpress plugin that helps webmasters to optimize images and deliver them to concurrent users. The pricing used to start from $7 per month per website and go up to $25.
- No Speed Limits and unlimited file size.
- Smooth Handling with pixel-perfect optimization using industry-leading tools and progressive rendering.
- High Torque as we bring you the best compression/quality ratio available with our Premium compression for JPG, PNG, and PDF files.
- Adaptive Steering with intelligent conversion options to get the right image format for the job (JPG, PNG, GIF, or WebP).
- Free Parking The core plugin is free and always will be. However, our paid services offer up to 80% compression, and a host of other features!
- Comprehensive Coverage: no image gets left behind, optimize everything on your site, not just the WordPress Media Library.
- Safety First: all communications are secured with top SSL encryption.
- Roadside Assistance: top-notch support is in their DNA.
- Pack a Spare: free image backups store your original images for 30 days.
Image optimization & Lazy Load by Optimole
Optimole WordPress plugin is a all-in-one solution to all of your image optimization needs With full automation and a range of evolutionary features, Optimole makes it easy to clean up your heavy images and bloaty pages.
Optimole plugin optimizes your images in real-time with a cloud-based system to speed up your website and deliver high-quality images perfectly sized for every device. With a one-click setup and minimal footprint, you can start improving your site in minutes.
So, if you have been looking for one plugin that provides lazy loading with a CDN and perfectly sized images, then Optimole is perfect for you.
Most Importantly, Optimole offers free image optimization of unlimited images up to 5000 page views per month after the completion of the quota pricing starts from $30 per month and goes up to your need.
- Smaller images. Same quality
- Fully automated; set and forget
- Supports all image types
- Supports both Retina and WebP images
- Cloud image library support
- Serves images from a global CDN for free
- Optimizes based on the visitor’s actual device (no more guesswork and width estimations)
- Full support for page builders like Elementor
- Lazy load without jQuery (better)
- Fully functional free version
Imagify – Optimize your Images & Convert WebP
Optimize images in one click: get lighter images without losing quality, convert WebP and speed up your website. The plugin is backed by beginner and Wp Rocket with the usage of more than 30% of WordPress website websites globally.
Imagify is the most advanced tool to optimize images and You can now use this power directly in WordPress.
After enabling it, all your images including thumbnails will be automatically optimized when uploaded into WordPress. You can also use Imagify to convert WebP images, which will additionally reduce the size of your website making it faster.
Robin image Optimizer:
Robin Image optimization plugin is a product of the webcraftic. It helps to optimize your Image on an average by more than 40%. It has an optimization type especially made for Core web vitals. Webmasters can optimize an unlimited number of images if the weight of the image is not more than 5MB.
Basic features of Robin:
We find lots of features in the robin images optimization plugin. Some of these basic features are listed below:
- The first and the most significant difference from the counterparts: our plugin is absolutely free and has the same features as paid products.
- This WordPress image optimizer doesn’t have any limits or restrictions in image optimization.
- Automatic optimization using Cron. You don’t need to wait til optimization is completed; the plugin will be optimizing couple of images every several minutes in the background.
- Manual mass-optimization. Press the button and wait til your images are optimized
- Image backup. Before optimization starts, all images are being stored in original quality. Then, when optimization is over, you can restore lost images or re-optimize them in another quality.
- You can choose compression mode (normal, regular, high). Compression mode influences image weight and quality. The higher the compression, the worse is the quality and the smaller is the weight.
- Image optimization on boot.
- Reducing pre-optimization image weight by changing image size.
- Detailed statistics on optimized images