Are you a new content developer or blogger? If yes, this is one of the best Adsense alternatives for Banner Ads as well as Native Ads. In this article, We will discuss every cons and Pro, we find during Appnext Review (CPM, REQUIREMENT’S, Alternative and many more).
Appnext REVIEW: INTRODUCTION
Appnext is a USA based video advertising platform for the apps. It offers meditation network on the apps for MOPub, Admob, and other mobile ad networks around the globe. Thus, Appnext offers the highest payout rate in the compression of another ad network.
Appnext REQUIREMENT: NO MAJOR REQUIREMENT
During Appnext Review, we find too many Requirement. These requirements are obvious, since, it is one of the high paying ads Network. Some of the Requirements of Appnext are Listed below:
- Alexa rank must be less than 100k. (Good Choice)
- They don’t accept Free hosting as well as domain. (We will Recommend cloudways for your hosing.)
- They require high TDL domains/ Free subdomain not allowed.
- The website Doesn’t contain any exotic content.
- They only need a website hosted by you.
Appnext review: CPM
The CPM paid by Appnext ranges between .2-.6$ which is comparatively very low in respective of Adsense ads Network. However, if we think about CPC, then, we will find the CPC has a range of .002$-.05$.
Appnext: Best ALTERNATIVE
There are too many alternatives to Appnext. Some of these are listed below for mainstream Website:
- PWRADS: PwrAds is an ASIA based Publicity ads network for POPS based Network. It offers Banner as well as Native Ads on the basis of CPC AND CPM with the world presence. (Here a detailed review with best alternative to pwrads.)
Appnext: PAYMENT PROOF
We are Working with Appnext to get the payment proof. When we get paid from AdStyle, we will post here.