Hey guys, all of you must be heard about the affiliate program offered by Zomato and you are in the search of a guide that is going to illustrate every possible aspect of the Zomato Affiliate program.
In this Zomato Affiliate Program, we are going to illustrate “What is Zomato affiliate program?”, How to apply for it, Basic requirements, alternatives, pros and cons, and many more. Let us start the detailed review of zomato affiliate program.
What is Zomato Affiliate Program?
Zomato affiliate program is an affiliate program run by INDIA’s second-biggest online food delivery company named Zomato which works on the hyper-local food delivery methodology. The affiliate program is offered by it on the basis of two streams.
These two streams are built for two different communities named Content Creator and Last End User.
Later on, in this article, we are going to the Zomato Affiliate for Content creators. Let us start the detailed discussion:
There is only one requirement needed to signup into this program of Zomato and this program is you must engage with your clients or visitors by creating content.
How to Sign in the Program?
To signup this affiliate program, you need to follow the steps listed below:
- Signup in the cuelink or viglink
- Apply for approval to Zomato
- Get approved in the program
- Thus, you are readdy to go
When you bring a new user to the zomato, then, zomato is going to pay you a sum of INR 70 while a old user bought a product from your affiliate link. Then, they will pay you INR .70.
Pros and Cons:
There are many pros and cons that are being offered by the zomato’s affiliate program. Some of them are listed below:
- Easy to Start
- Easy to Signup
- Very Easy to Setup
- Pay very little
- It is not profitable for content creators
There are too many alternatives is available in comparison to Zomato. Some of these alternatives are listed below:
- Swiggy: swiggy is the india’s best and most popular hyperlocal food delivery chain across the India with the largest market share.
- CPahub: Cpahub is a CPA based Affiliate Network based in the USA whereas established by CpahubLTD in 2010. Cpahub mainly offers LINKS of Affiliate Product, Content Locking, CPA, CPS and Many types of Affiliate Earning.
- Adgebra: India’s Multilingual Native Ads Networks that mainly focus on Diverse population of INDIAN subcontinent. Adgebra currently offers too many ad from International Brands.
- Bidgear: Bidgear is a Vietnam-based based ads network that supports CPC as well as CPM ads and serves more than 5 trillion Impression per month. Now a day, it has been used by 3000+ Publisher Worldwide and offers BANNNER as well as Native ads.
- Studads: Studads is a co-textual ads Network based in US monetize through CPC as well as CPM ads. Publisher get paid for each and every valid click transfered to studads ad Network.
- Eonads: Eonads is a US based Ads Network, works on CPC and CPA based revenue model. They uses to review Website before approving them