Hey Guys, In this article we are going to discuss every possible aspect of Whale Cash ad Network. In this Whale Cash Review, we try to discuss, “what is Whale Cash?, How can you integrate it with your website?, Vertical or Ads Format of Whale Cash, CPM or CPC of Whale Cash, it’s Requirements and many more. Let’s start the Review on Whale Cash.
What is Whale Cash?
Whale Cash is a CPA Affiliate Network based in the USA whereas established by Whale Cash LTD in 2010. Whale Cash mainly offers LINKS of Affiliate Product, Content Locking, CPA, CPS and Many type of Affiliate Earning.
How to integrate Whale Cash with your website?
Intregation of Whale Cash with your website can be done in Following easy steps:
- Go to the official website of Whale Cash
- Fill your Email and click on signup through Facebook or Email.
- Get your Email verified
- Open the portal of Whale Cash
- Submit your website under the website column
- Get your website approved
- Get the Codes to insert in your website
Ads format: Whale Cash review
Whale Cash offers Link to the products and content Locking to its Publisher as a method of Monetization.
Whale Cash Requirements:
There is a large twist and turns in respect of requirements. The twist is that Whale Cash does not require any requirement while ad seller can or cannot select your ad space for your their ads. It’s Whale Cash peace of mind to select your website or not.
Whale Cash Earning:
Whale Cash offer a Great CPM as it’s a CPA based ad Network that gives it’s publisher a great potential to earn online.
Payment Method: Whale Cash Review
Whale Cash offers payment Net-30, Net-15, Net-7, Bi-weekly, Weekly after reaching a threshold of 250$ for Paypal, Payoneer, Wire Transfer, Paxum as a Payment Method. This low payment threshold help publisher to attain Good terms of Payment.
Whale Cash Payment Proof:
The screenshot shared below is proof of payment and also described Whale Cash is a legit and Network.
Whale Cash CPC rates:
During Whale Cash Review, we find it doesn’t offer CPC as well as CPM to the publisher. Whale Cash only offer CPA and CPS ads to its publisher. The Rates of CPA, as well as CPS rates, are moderate. The rates are .03-.07$ for CPS while 2-15$ for every CPA ads.
Whale Cash vs AdSense:
Comparison of AdSense and Whale Cash is waste of time as AdSense is the boss in this field while Whale Cash has a very low marketplace. One major profit of using Whale Cash is publisher has full control of CPM rates of ads in Whale Cash. The rates, we get from Whale Cash is very very Low.
Pros and Cons of Whale Cash:
In this section, we will discuss pros and cons of using Whale Cash ad network. Let’s find pros and cons:
- You have full control on CPM rate of ads.
- worldwide Coverage.
- Easy Approval
- Constant Earning
- Advertiser may determine your website fit for their campaign or not.
- CPM rates are highly moderate
Whale Cash Plugin to connect with WordPress:
Till now, Whale Cash does not offer any type of plugin to connect it with WordPress.
Whale Cash alternative:
In this section, we will try to explore every possible alternative of Whale Cash. All Whale Cash alternative are listed below:
- Globalwide Media: Globalwide Media is a US-based Publicity ads network for CPM and CPC based ads. It offers “Push as well as pops Ads, Popads, Banner ads and Many more” based on CPC and CPM with around the world presence. The Important part of the Globalwide Media ad network is that they are mainly focused on an ad exchange.
- Gooffers Review: Gooffers is an affiliate marketing marketplace where the advertiser uses the platform to get the sales while the publisher gets affiliate products links to promote. They use to work on long term goal while it has been established in 2008.
- Ezoic: Ezoic is AI (Artificial Intelligence) based platform that simplifies complex Internet infrastructure like ad optimization, Layout Testing, CDN and Revenue optimization for Publisher. Thus, Ezoic helped you by saving your time in doing these tasks. The primary focus of the ezoic AI-based platform is to provide a great experience to your user while Increase in Revenue to the Publisher or Webmaster. Thus, both of you will have a win-win situation.
- Adsterra: Adsterra is a Premium ads network established in 2003, serving more than 25b Geo-targeted ads around the world. Before Covid, they only approve website which has more than 1 Lakh page view per month but nowadays, they are approving small website with Quality Traffic. The headquarters of adsterra is in Cyprus.
- Adsense: Google has acquired semantics (A Software Company for online advertising, domain name and enterprise information) in 2003 to launch Google Adsense.