During Waframedia Review, we try to explore every possible aspects such as What is Waframedia?, How to integrate Waframedia with your website, Waframedia vertical or Ads format, Waframedia Requirements, Waframedia Earning, Waframedia Earning, Waframedia Payment Method, Waframedia Payment Proof, Waframedia CPC rates and many more. Let’s start the Review:
- 1 What is Waframedia?
- 2 How to integrate Waframedia with your website:
- 3 Waframedia vertical or Ads format:
- 4 Waframedia Requirements:
- 5 Waframedia CPC rates:
- 6 Waframedia Payment Method:
- 7 Waframedia Payment Proof:
- 8 Waframedia vs AdSense:
- 9 Pros and Cons of Waframedia:
- 10 Waframedia alternative:
- 11 Conclusion: Wafra media Review
What is Waframedia?
WAFRA Media – Ultimate Ad Network specializing in the Arab World serving both Publishers and Advertisers – with traffic from GCC, North Africa and the Middle East, In various Verticals, mostly as Sports, Gossip & Leisure. Our Professional Team of Experts Arabic Speaking young Enthusiasts who love life and understand Media and Culture – are dedicated to optimizing each client performance by selecting the best campaigns and audience as well as generating custom made solutions using top-notch Technology Tools – An Inclusive One Stop Ad Network For the Arab World.
How to integrate Waframedia with your website:
Intregation of Waframedia with your website can be done in Following easy steps:
- Go to the official website of Waframedia
- Fill your Email and click on signup through Email.
- Get your Email verified
- Open the portal of Waframedia
- Submit your website under website column
- Get you website approved
- Get the Codes to insert in your website
- Insert Codes on your website, and publish that.
Waframedia vertical or Ads format:
For Now, Waframedia only supports Boxes as a ads Format. Almost every type of boxes are supported.
Website owners who want to become publisher at Waframedia do not need any requirements. In these boxes, Waframedia mainly serves Native ads.
Waframedia CPC rates:
When we talk about CPC or CPM rates of Waframedia, we must have to say it has very low CPC and CPM ad rates. IN the Case of CPC rate is approx .004$ to .008$ while it’s CPM is the range of .03$ to .09$ which is highly Low.
Waframedia Payment Method:
These methods are the most convenient ways to get paid from Waframedia. These convenient ways with a charge on your payment helped all of us a lot to choose which is the perfect platform to Get paid from the Waframedia ads network. The payment method with minimal threshold and charges are listed below:
- Webmoney or
- Wire transfer
Waframedia Payment Proof:
We are currently working with Waframedia to get Payment Proof. When we get payment from Waframedia, we will post it here:
Waframedia vs AdSense:
Comparison of two this ad network is waste of time as AdSense is legit and King of this ad marketpalce while Waframedia is mice of this ad marketplace.
Pros and Cons of Waframedia:
In this section, we will talk about Pros and cons of Waframedia ads Network. Let’s start:
- Easy to Get Approved
- Easy UI of website
- Too Bad Support System
- Bulger ads
- Too time to get approved
During the Waframedia review, we find the following alternative as the best alternative Waframedia. These Wafra media alternatives are listed below:
- Safelinku: Safelinku net is a leading and high paying international link shortener. It is normally equivalent to the vast majority of other link shorteners but the payout is somehow higher. We can also say Safelinku is one of the most popular link shorteners in the world. They have a minimum CPM of $2.5 per thousand clicks.
- Adsterra: Adsterra is a Premium ads network established in 2003, serving more than 25b Geo-targeted ads around the world. Before Covid, they only approve website which has more than 1 Lakh page view per month but nowadays, they are approving small website with Quality Traffic. The headquarters of adsterra is in Cyprus.
- Trafficadbar: Trafficadbar is an Ads exchange platform for websites. Its working model is “You visit my website and I will visit your website”. However, it is not helpful in increasing Organic traffic to your website. If you are using an Adsense like a premium ad network, then, it is like devastating yourself. Your Adsense account might get banned due to a traffic bar ad.
- Infolinks: Infolinks is Marketplace based in New Zealand. It is popular for Text to link ads. Nowadays, it serves more than 100,000 websites, 240 million monthly Unique visitor, 1.5 billion ads serves thus become 3rd largest ads Publisher marketplace in the world.
- Ezoic: Ezoic is AI (Artificial Intelligence) based platform that simplifies complex Internet infrastructure like ad optimization, Layout Testing, CDN and Revenue optimization for Publisher. Thus, Ezoic helped you by saving your time in doing these tasks. The primary focus of the ezoic AI-based platform is to provide a great experience to your user while Increase in Revenue to the Publisher or Webmaster. Thus, both of you will have a win-win situation. (here a detailed review of ezoic with the best alternative.)
- PropellerAds: Propellerads is a Cyprus based ads Network founded in 2011. Now a day, it serves more than 2.5B+ Impression on a daily basis while it has a reach to more than 40% of Internet User’s around the world which makes it top one of the biggest ads networks around the world. However, it’s popunder and push-notification ads are only for movies or song downloading website while it’s native ads are only for the normal blog or websites.
- Coinmedia: Coinmedia is a USA based CryptoCurrency ads network for CPM based ads. It offers Push as well as pops Ads, Popads, Banner ads and Many more on the basis of CPC AND CPM with around a world presence.
Conclusion: Wafra media Review
In my Point of View, you should not join Waframedia. As takes a lot of time to approve your website as well as they have low paying ads.