Visitweb Review: Leading Teaser ad network
Hey guys, In this article, we are going to review Visitweb ads network. Let’s start the Discussion about Visitweb through Visitweb review, we will discuss Visitweb’s CPC, CPM, REQUIREMENT, ALTERNATIVE, Payment Proof, Visitweb Vs AdSense and many more. Let’s start the discussion through Visitweb review:
What is Visitweb?
Visitweb is an International ads network serves more than 140 countries worldwide and one of the best growing ads Networks in the world. It is also a ads Network that used Machine Placement for Ads Placement in the ads networks.
The CPM of Visitweb ranges between 1.2-1.8$ for Its Native ads. For all-around analysis of Visitweb about its CPM. Cpm relates with the Tier of countries the Traffic originates. As like, Tier 1 countries have High CPM in respect of Tier 2 as well as Tier 3.
The CPC of Visitweb ranges between .01-.05$ for It’s Native ads. For all-around analysis of Visitweb about it’s CPC. CPC relates with the Tier of countries the Traffic originates. As like, Tier 1 countries have High CPC in respect of Tier 2 as well as Tier 3.
Visitweb Requirement: 01 Major Requirement
There are only one crucial terms other than that There is no crucial Terms and conditions to be a part of adslop Network. Some the Non-critical terms are written below:
- They don’t accept Free hosting as well as domain.
- They requires high TDL domains.
- The website Doesn’t contain any exotic content.
- They only need a website hosted by you.
- They need a Website of more than of 1 Million of Alexa Rank.
Minimum payout: Visitweb
The minimum payout threshold of Visitweb is $100. The payment cycle is NET 20 days. So the payment can be taken on the 20th day. NET 20 days is way better than some other options that gives a NET 45 days option for publishers.
Visitweb: PAYMENT Proof
During our Visitweb review, we find Visitweb is a Legit paying ads Network. To Proof that we have some payment proof listed below.
Visitweb: Payment Method
The options for publishers to get the payment from Visitweb are
- Bank Wire Transfer.
Visitweb Ads Network: Keynotes
- Visitweb on sites which have good tier one traffic since they’re quite strong in that market.
- Ensure there is a smooth user experience and keep an eye on the performance reports.
- Give at least a week’s time so that the algorithms analyze your traffic and optimize the campaigns and placements accordingly. You should see a rise in your CPMs.
- Should definitely use them if you have a traffic volume in the range of 1k-100k and primarily tier one.
There are too many alternatives of Visitweb. Some of these are listed below for mainstream Website:
- Infolinks: Infolinks is Marketplace based in New Zealand. It is popular for Text to link ads. Nowadays, it serves more than 100,000 websites, 240 million monthly Unique visitor, 1.5 billion ads serves thus become 3rd largest ads Publisher marketplace in the world.
- Propellerads: Propellerads is a Cyprus based ads Network founded in 2011. Now a day, it serves more than 2.5B+ Impression on a daily basis while it has a reach to more than 40% of Internet User’s around the world which makes it top one of biggest ads network around the world. However, it’s popunder and push-notification ads are only for movies or song downloading website while it’s native ads are only for the normal blog or websites.
- Igor Solo Ads: Igor Solo Ads is a leading CPC or CPM management tool for the advertisers. It helps you to manage your CPC campaign smartly on the platform Facebook, Google and other ads network.
- Cpmadserver: CPMAdserver is a USA based Publicity ads network for both Publisher as well as Advertisers. It offers Banner as well as Native Ads on the basis of CPC AND CPM with around the world presence.
Visitweb Vs ADSENSE:
During my Visitweb Review, When we compare Visitweb and AdSense. Then we find Visitwebis comparatively a low CPC as well as CPM ads Network but have a high CTR than the ADSENSE. If then we compare Earning from both ads Network, we find the Earning from both ads Network is approximately equivalent to each other.