Viceoffers Review: Exclusive Offers, Exclusive Affiliate Network
Hey Guys, In this article, we will discuss every possible aspect of the Viceoffers ad Network. In this Viceoffers Review, we try to discuss, “what is Viceoffers?, How can you integrate it with your website?, Vertical or Ads Format of Viceoffers, CPM or CPC of Viceoffers, its Requirements and many more. So let’s start the Review on Viceoffers.
What are Viceoffers?
Viceoffers is a CPA-based Affiliate Network based in the USA established by Viceoffers LTD in 2010. Viceoffers mainly offers LINKS to Affiliate Products, Content Locking, CPA, CPS and Many types of Affiliate Earning.
How to integrate Viceoffers with your website?
Integration of Viceoffers with your website can be done in the following easy steps:
- Go to official website of Viceoffers
- Fill your Email and click on signup through Facebook or Email.
- Get your Email verified
- Open the portal of Viceoffers
- Submit your website under website column
- Get you website approved
- Get the Codes to insert in your website
Viceoffers Ads format:
The Viceoffers offers a Link of the products and content, Locking to its Publisher as a method to Monetization.
There is a large twist and turns concerning the requirements of Viceoffers. The twist is that Viceoffers do not require any requirement, while ad sellers can or cannot select your ad space for their ads. So it’s Viceoffers peace of mind to select your website or not.
It uses offers a Great CPM as it’s a CPA based ad Network which gives its publisher a great potential to earn online.
Viceoffers Payment Method:
Viceoffers offers payment Net-30, Net-15, Net-7, Bi-weekly, Weekly after reaching a threshold of 250$ for Paypal, Payoneer, Wire Transfer, Paxum as a Payment Method. This low payment threshold help publisher to attain Good terms of Payment.
Viceoffers Payment Proof:
The screenshot shared below is proof of payment and also described Viceoffers as a legit and Network.
Viceoffers CPC rates:
During Viceoffers Review, we find it doesn’t offer CPC as well as CPM to the publisher. Viceoffers only offers CPA and CPS ads to its publisher. The CPA as well as CPS rates are moderate. The rates are .03-.07$ for CPS while 2-15$ for every CPA ad.
Viceoffers vs AdSense:
Comparison of AdSense and Viceoffers is a waste of time as AdSense is boss in this field while Viceoffers has a very low marketplace stake. One major profit of using Viceoffers is publisher has full control of CPM rates of ads in Viceoffers. The rates we get from Viceoffers is very, very low.
Pros and Cons of Viceoffers:
In this section, we will discuss the pros and cons of using the Viceoffers ad network. But, first, let’s find pros and cons:
- You have full control on CPM rate of ads.
- worldwide Coverage.
- Easy Approval
- Constant Earning
- Advertiser may determine your website fit for their campaign or not.
- CPM rates are highly moderate
Viceoffers Plugin to connect with WordPress:
Till now, Viceoffers does not offer any plugin to connect it with WordPress.
In this section, we will try to explore every possible alternative of Viceoffers. All Viceoffers alternatives are listed below:
- Ezoic: Ezoic is AI (Artificial Intelligence) based platform that simplifies complex Internet infrastructure like ad optimization, Layout Testing, CDN and Revenue optimization for Publisher. Thus, Ezoic helped you by saving your time in doing these tasks. The primary focus of the ezoic AI-based platform is to provide a great experience to your user while Increase in Revenue to the Publisher or Webmaster. Thus, both of you will have a win-win situation.
- Adsterra: Adsterra is a Premium ads network established in 2003, serving more than 25b Geo-targeted ads around the world. Before Covid, they only approve website which has more than 1 Lakh page view per month but nowadays, they are approving small website with Quality Traffic. The headquarters of adsterra is in Cyprus.
- Cpmbux: Cpmbux is a US-based Publicity ads network for CPM based ads Network. It offers “Push as well as pops Ads, Popads, Banner ads and Many more” on the basis of CPC and CPM with around the world presence. The Important part of the Cpmbux ad network is that they are mainly focused on an ad exchange.
- Adsense: Google has acquired semantics (A Software Company for online advertising, domain name and enterprise information) in 2003 to launch Google Adsense.