Hey Guys, In this article we are going to discuss every possible aspect of Upmyrevs ad Network. In this Upmyrevs Review, we try to discuss, “what is Upmyrevs?, How can you integrate it with your website?, Vertical or Ads Format of Upmyrevs, CPM or CPC of Upmyrevs, it’s Requirements and many more. Let’s start the Review on Upmyrevs.
What is Upmyrevs?
Upmyrevs is a CPA based Affiliate Network based in INDIA whereas established by Times Internet in 2010. Upmyrevs mainly offers LINKS of Affiliate Product as like app download, website visit and Many other types of Affiliate Earning offers to the publisher.
How to integrate Upmyrevs with your website?
Intregation of Upmyrevs with your website can be done in Following easy steps:
- Go to the official website of Upmyrevs
- Fill your Email and click on signup through Facebook or Email.
- Get your Email verified
- Open the portal of Upmyrevs
- Submit your website under website column
- Get your website approved
- Get the Codes to insert in your website
Upmyrevs Ads format:
Upmyrevs offers Link of the products and content Locking to its Publisher as a method to Monetization. These offers are available for the publisher’s app as well as the website.
There is a large twist and turns in respect of requirements. The twist is that Upmyrevs does not require any requirement while ad seller can or cannot select your ad space for your their ads. It’s Upmyrevs peace of mind to select your website or not.
Upmyrevs offer a Great CPM as it’s a CPA based ad Network which give it’s publisher a great potential to earn online.
Upmyrevs Payment Method:
Upmyrevsv offers payment Net-30, Net-15, Net-7, Bi-weekly, Weekly after reaching a threshold of 50$ for Paypal, Payoneer, Wire Transfer, Paxum as a Payment Method. This low payment threshold help publisher to attain Good terms of Payment.
The screenshot shared below is a proof of payment and also described Upmyrevs is a legit and Network.
Upmyrevs CPC rates:
During Upmyrevs Review, we find it doesn’t offer CPC as well as CPM to the publisher. Upmyrevs only offers CPA and CPS ads to its publisher. The Rates of CPA as well as CPS rates are moderate. The rates are .03-.07$ for CPS while 2-15$ for every CPA ads.
Upmyrevs vs AdSense:
Comparison of AdSense and Upmyrevs is waste of time as AdSense is boss in this field while Upmyrevs has a very low marketplace. One major profit of using Upmyrevs is publisher has full control of CPM rates of ads in Upmyrevs. The rates, we get from Upmyrevs is very very Low.
Pros and Cons of Upmyrevs:
In this section, we will discuss the pros and cons of using Upmyrevs ad network. Let’s find pros and cons:
- You have full control on CPM rate of ads.
- worldwide Coverage.
- Easy Approval
- Constant Earning
- Advertiser may determine your website fit for their campaign or not.
- CPM rates are highly moderate
Upmyrevs Plugin to connect with WordPress:
Till now, Upmyrevs does not offer any type of plugin to connect it with WordPress.
In this section, we will try to explore every possible alternative of Upmyrevs. All Upmyrevs alternative are listed below:
- Adsterra: Adsterra is a Premium ads network established in 2003, serving more than 25b Geo-targeted ads around the world. Before Covid, they only approve website which has more than 1 Lakh page view per month but nowadays, they are approving small website with Quality Traffic. The headquarters of adsterra is in Cyprus.
- Polarads: Polarads is a CPA based ad network based in the Scandinavia. Actually, Polarads offers app install which is great for app publisher. The CPA of this ads network ranges between $5 to $25.
- Activerevenue: Activerevenue is a self-serving CPM based ad network having more than 10,000 publishers in its board having headquarters in Singapore while founded in 2016. They use to offer mainly direct supply Banner ads to its publisher. the most popular ad sizes offered by Activerevenue include 300×250, 728×90, 300×50 while floating and some unique ad formats.
- GothamAds: Gothamads is a data-driven programmatic ads network bringing Its publisher and advertiser a loop to the revenue.