Traffmagic Review: Buy Traffic from Leading Advertiser
Are you a well-developed webmaster who wants to be a part of the ads Network that Supports a minimum CPM of 1$ and wants to examine every corner of Traffmagic ads Network through Traffmagic Review. In this Review, We try to discuss every possible Aspect like it’s CPC, CPM, REQUIREMENT, ALTERNATIVE, Payment Proof, Traffmagic Vs AdSense, and many more.
What is Traffmagic?
It is a CPM-based premium Ads Network originating from the mainland of Canada. They claim that they serve 80% of revenue to the Publisher. If you have an Alexa rank of 100k, you can join this ads Network.
According to it, they offer a minimum CPM of 1$ to every Publisher which is very bad in comparison to the Pubfuture-like ad networks.
Traffmagic Requirement: Too Many Major Requirements
During Traffmagic Review, we find too many Requirements. These requirements are apparent, since, it is a premium ads Network. Some of the Requirements of Traffmagic are Listed below:
- Alexa rank must be less than 100k.
- They don’t accept Free hosting as well as domain. (We Recommend Cloudways for Hosting. -Here, a detailed review of cloudways with alternatives)
- They require high TDL domains. (we recommend bigrock for domain purchase.)
- The website Doesn’t contain any exotic content.
- They only need a website hosted by you.
There are too many alternatives to Traffmagic. Some of these are listed below for mainstream Websites:
- Adblade: Adblade is a native ad network established in 2008 having CPC as ad model based in Somerville, NJ and has offices in New York City, Philadelphia, and Buffalo, NY.
- Revcontent: Revcontent is a CPC and CPM based self-serving ad network established in 2013 by Revcontent LTD in the USA by John Lemp. During Revcontent Review, we find it only offers ads in Native as well as Push Notification.
- Clickadu: Clickadu is a premium ad space buying and selling marketplace established by Benjamin Fonzé in 2014. In Clickadu Publisher and Advertisers can buy or sell their ad space.
- AdsTerra: Adsterra is a Premium ads network established in 2003, serving more than 25b Geo-targeted ads around the world. Before Covid, they only approve website which has more than 1 Lakh page view per month but nowadays, they are approving small website with Quality Traffic. The headquarters of adsterra is in Cyprus.
Traffmagic: PAYMENT Proof
During TraffmagicReview, we find Traffmagic is a Legit ads network. The payment Proof has been listed below:
Traffmagic Vs AdSense:
When we talk about the Comparison between Traffmagic and AdSense, we find that the overall CPM of both ads Network are almost equal. They approximately server ads on CPM of 1$.
feature’s of Traffmagic:
During Traffmagic Review, We find following specific feature of Traffmagic:
- Network Type: CPM
- Ad Formats: Banner Ads
- Minimum Payout: $10
- Payment Frequency: Net 30
- Payment Methods: PayPal, Wire Transfer
- Referral Program: 10% referral commission
During Review, we find Traffmagic offers offer 160X600, 300X250, 300X600, 320X50, 728X90 and 120X600.
Payment Method: Traffmagic
Traffmagic is a publicity network. Payment conditions are Net 30 and PayPal or wire transfers are the options.
During Interface Review, we find Traffmagic is easy to use, In the Interface of Traffmagicthat is Ads code section, New Ads section, Wallet, Export, Profile and Support. The interface also contains Ads as well as switch to Advertiser or Publisher sections.