Hey guys, we herewith a platform is popularly known as Traffic adbar ad exchange platform. Today we are going to review the Ad exchange platform for you. In this review, we will go through its different aspects as like “What is Trafficadbar?”, “How to Signup in Trafficadbar?”, Pro and Cons of using Trafficadbar for your website and the best alternative of Trafficadbar. Let’s start the Trafficadbar review:
What is Trafficadbar?
Trafficadbar is an Ads exchange platform for websites. Its working model is “You visit my website and I will visit your website”. However, it is not helpful in increasing Organic traffic to your website. If you are using an Adsense like a premium ad network, then, it is like devastating yourself. Your Adsense account might get banned due to traffic bar ad.
How to integrate Trafficadbar with your website?
During my Trafficadbar review, i find following ways to integrate or signup with Trafficadbar. These methods are listed below:
- Go to the official website of Trafficadbar
- Fill your Email and click on signup through Facebook or Email.
- Get your Email verified
- Open the portal of Trafficadbar
- Submit your website under website column
- Get your website approved
- Now, surf other’s website and other surf your website
Trafficadbar: Best Trafficadbar Alternative
In my Point of View using Traffic ad bar like an ad network to boost view to your website is a best of time. As we all known, this ad network will get you penalized by Google and lets you every impression on Search Engine. Therefore, we are here with some great ad network alternatives of Trafficadbar. These alternatives are listed below:
- Aragon Advertising: Aragon Advertising is a CPC and CPM based self-serving ad network established in 1996 by Aragon Advertising LTD in the USA. During Aragon Advertising Review, we find it offers almost every type of ad format as it serves more than 1000 offers globally and tracks globally by granular real-time tracking via API.
- Inxyads: Inxyads is a CPM based ad network having more than 5,000 publishers in its board having headquarters in Cyprus while founded in 2015. They use to offer mainly direct supply Banner ads to its publisher. the most popular ad sizes offered by Inxyads include 300×250, 728×90, 300×50 while floating and some unique ad formats.
- Setupad: Setupad is a real-time self-serving CPM based ad network having more than 600+ publishers in its board having headquarters in Lativia while founded in 2012. They use to offer mainly direct supply Banner ads to its publisher. The most popular ad sizes offered by Setupad include 300×250, 728×90, 300×50 while floating and some unique ad formats. Currently, it is now working with more than 60+ International website with 16 SSP ad network.