Hey Guys, In this article we are going to discuss every possible aspect of Tonic Ads ad Network. In this Tonic Ads Review, we try to discuss, “what is Tonic Ads?, How can you integrate it with your website?, Vertical or Ads Format of Tonic Ads, CPM or CPC of Tonic Ads, it’s requirements and many more. Let’s start the Review on Tonic Ads.
- 1 What is Tonic Ads?
- 2 How to integrate Tonic Ads with your website?
- 3 Tonic Ads format:
- 4 Tonic Ads Requirements:
- 5 Tonic Ads Earning:
- 6 Tonic Ads Payment Method:
- 7 Tonic Ads Payment Proof:
- 8 Tonic Ads CPC rates:
- 9 Tonic Ads vs AdSense:
- 10 Pros and Cons of Tonic Ads:
- 11 Tonic Ads Plugin to connect with WordPress:
- 12 Tonic Ads alternative:
What is Tonic Ads?
Tonic Ads is a CPC and CPM based self-serving ad network established in 1996 by Tonic Ads LTD in the USA. During Tonic Ads Review, we find it offers almost every type ad format as it serve more than 1000 offers globally and track globally by granular real-time tracking via API.
How to integrate Tonic Ads with your website?
Integration of Tonic Ads with your website can be done in Following easy steps:
- Go to the official website of Tonic Ads
- Fill your Email and click on signup through Facebook or Email.
- Get your Email verified
- Open the portal of Tonic Ads
- Submit your website under website column
- Get your website approved
- Get the Codes to insert in your website
Tonic Ads format:
During Tonic ads Review, we find it supports by Native ads, Banner Ads, Related Ads and Search Based ads.
Tonic Ads Requirements:
During Tonic Ads Review, we find too many Requirement. These requirements are obvious, since, it is one of the high paying ads Network. Some of the Requirements of Tonic Ads are Listed below:
- Alexa rank must be less than 100k. (Good Choice)
- They don’t accept Free hosting as well as domain. (We recommend Cloudways as it offers managed top-notch Cloud server starting at 10$ per month).
- They require high TDL domains/ Free subdomain not allowed.
- The website Doesn’t contain any exotic content.
- They only need a website hosted by you.
Tonic Ads Earning:
Tonic Ads offers a good CPM as it is in Range of .1$ to 5$. However, If you use Meditation of Tonic Ads ads network, you can get a CPM of 7-15$.
Tonic Ads Payment Method:
Tonic Ads offers payment Net-30 after reaching a Payment threshold of 100$ through PayPal, and Wire transfer. This payment threshold is tough in comparison with other Payment Method.
Tonic Ads Payment Proof:
The screenshot shared below is a proof of payment and also described Tonic Ads is a legit ad network.
We are currently working with Tonic ads Network. SO, WHEN WE get paid from it, we will paste it here.
Tonic Ads CPC rates:
During Tonic Ads Review, we find it offers a moderate range of CPC and CPM. The CPC rates are in Range of .001$ to .008$ while CPM rates are in Range of 1$ to 7.5$. This CPM is HIGH because of High high CTRs.
Tonic Ads vs AdSense:
Comparison of AdSense and Tonic Ads is waste of time as AdSense is boss in this field while Tonic Ads has a very low share in the marketplace. One major profit of using Tonic Ads we get from Tonic Ads is very very Low while Tonic ads is very very competitive with AdSense in term of Ad formats.
Pros and Cons of Tonic Ads:
In this section, we will discuss the pros and cons of using Tonic Ads network. Let’s find the pros and cons:
- You have full control on CPM rate of ads.
- worldwide Coverage.
- Easy Approval
- Constant Earning
- Advertiser may determine your website fit for their campaign or not.
- CPM rates are highly moderate
Tonic Ads Plugin to connect with WordPress:
Till now, Tonic Ads does not offer any type of plugin to connect it with WordPress.
Tonic Ads alternative:
In this section, we will try to explore every possible alternative of Tonic Ads. All Tonic Ads alternative are listed below:
- Wordads: If you are using WordPress, then it is the best alternative to Tonic Ads.
- Adsense: A Advertising ad network Popularly Known as Adsense is a good alternative of Tonic Ads.
- Speedyads: Speedyads is an ads network by entireweb. Its CPC is greater to the Tonic Ads while comparatively high CTR than Tonic Ads Network.
- Adgebra: India’s Multilingual Native Ads Networks that mainly focus on Diverse population of INDIAN subcontinent. Adgebra currently offers too many ads from International Brands.
- Bidgear: Bidgear is a Vietnam-based based ads network that supports CPC as well as CPM ads and serves more than 5 trillion Impression per month. Now a day, it has been used by 3000+ Publisher Worldwide and offers BANNER as well as Native ads.
- Studads: Studads is a co-textual ads Network based in the US monetize through CPC as well as CPM ads. The publisher gets paid for each and every valid click transferred to studads ad Network.
- Eonads: Eonads is a US-based Ads Network, works on CPC and CPA based revenue model. They use to review Website before approving them.
- Adblade: Adblade is a native ad network established in 2008 having CPC as ad model based in Somerville, NJ and has offices in New York City, Philadelphia, and Buffalo, NY. It offers only Native ads to its users. If you have primary traffic based in the USA and Canada, Then it is the best alternative for any ad network to you.