TikTok is owned by Beijing-based tech company ByteDance. Tiktok is a short video format app. A video length of each video is approx 15-20s.
Unique Feature’s of Tiktok ads.
During TikTok review, we find these best features of TikTok. Some of these Feature’s are listed below:
- TikTok serves 150 million users before acquiring Musical.ly, which boasted 100 million unique users of its own. Now a day, TikTok serves 300 million Ads.
- As of late September 2018, TikTok became the most-downloaded free app on the Apple App Store in the World, and also best video app on Google Play over October 2019.
- 850 million installs of TikTok as of November 2019
- Short video apps account for 9% of online time in China and approx 6% of online time India.
- TikTok users spend an average 48 minutes per day on the app
- Users open the app four or five times a day, using it for around half an hour daily
- TikTok brought in $3.5 million in revenue over 2017, 42% of which came from the US, 39% from China.
Where does your Ads to be served:
This is best Unique thing we find during the review is that now a days TikTok ads have 7 apps to serve the ads. These apps are TikTok, TopBuzz, Buzz Video, News Republic, Helo, Vigo Video and Bebe.
Requirements to Join TikTok Ads:-
During TikTok Ads Review, we find TikTok serves In-feed Video Ads. Mostly they offer Ads to big Network’s. Normally they don’t have any requirements.
How to signup to TikTok:
These are the following steps, we find During TikTok ads. These steps are follow:
- Signup into the website.
- They will ask you, purpose of signing up to TikTok Ads console. The basic questions is what user will promote on TikTok.
- In Next step, TikTok will ask you basic personal details as like email id, name, service you are providing and many more.
- Tiktok will ask you load 20$ or INR 2000 to your campign dashboard.
- They will verify their standards to show Ads, and your Ads go live.
Does we use TikTok Ads or Not:
During TikTok review, we find that TikTok offers a diverse user base and supports approx 7 countries worldwide. They serves a world class Network but TikTok doesn’t support personalized Ads format. Good for big brand but bad for small brand.
CPV/CPM offered by TikTok:
If we talk about CPV is approx .04$ while CPM is approx 4-5$.
TikTok Ad Alternative:
During our detailed review of tiktok ad. We found these alternative are best alternative are best alternative and these alternatives are listed below:
- Adsense: Google has acquired semantics (A Software Company for online advertising, domain name and enterprise information) in 2003 to launch Google Adsense.
- Rollerads: Rollerads is a CPC or CPM based ad marketplace based in Delaware. It is one of the biggest premier ads networks for push ads around the globe.
- Franktrax: Franktrax is a CPA based ad network that use to monetize social media accounts, websites and many other things. It has a specialization in Social Media monetization. Franktrax is based in New York USA. Till now, it generated more than 103 million dollars in revenue, 2B+ clicks, 2 million clicks with more than 2k+ affiliate offers around the globe.
- Ezoic: Ezoic is AI (Artificial Intelligence) based platform that simplifies complex Internet infrastructure like ad optimization, Layout Testing, CDN and Revenue optimization for Publisher. Thus, Ezoic helped you by saving your time in doing these tasks. The primary focus of the ezoic AI-based platform is to provide a great experience to your user while increasing revenue to the Publisher or Webmaster. Thus, both of you will have a win-win situation.