Many of you who is in the article must be heard about the CPA affiliate program which use to be offered by the Themehunk.
So, in this article, we are going to review the themehunk affiliate program. In this themehunk review, we will try to touch every possible aspect like “what is themehunk?”, Its affiliate program, requirements, alternatives and many more. Let’s start the detailed review:
What is Themehunk?
Themehunk is one of the leading WordPress themes, templates, plugins and more developers across the WordPress community. Its themes or plugins are very lightweight in nature with ready to import in nature and somehow very companionable to one of the most popular themes Astra.
The prime objective of launching ThemeHunk is to help businesses create beautiful websites with ease using themehunk’s premium WordPress themes. Behind ThemeHunk there is a dedicated team, 6 years in the making, of experienced members who easily handle multiple WordPress projects.
Themehunk Affiliate Program:
ThemeHunk offers you to sell their themes on your website through affiliate marketing. You can easily join their affiliate program and start selling themes and get paid a 30% commission on each sale.
If you want to promote themehunk’s product. You must need to follow the following steps:
- Register Program: Register yourself with affiliate program by filling a super easy form.
- Tell People About ThemeHunk: create videos, Blog Posts and Share on Social accounts, and inform people about products.
- Earn Your Commission: From the very first sale affiliate marketer will get 30% commission. More you share more you earn.
The themehunk will give you your respective payment through PayPal when you cross a threshold of $100.
You can reach this payment threshold very easily and it can also help you to make money while you sleep.
As an affiliate marketer you can promote the products across the globe without any hassle and hassle is “You can’t promote these products on coupon website”, and “You can’t use the word themehunk in the promotion.
Best Themehunk Alternative:
During our themehunk’s review, we find lots of affiliate programs that are very comparison able to themehunk affiliate programs. So, some of these alternatives are listed below:
- Berush affiliate Program: To acquire more a great number of customers to its platform, semrush is running a dedicated platform called berush. The affiliate marketer needs to register in this platform, if he or she wants to promote semrush.
- Hostinger Affiliate Program: Hostinger is a web hosting provider that mainly offers the lite-speed based shared hosting top the webmasters across the globe while its primary customer country is INDIA. It also offers cloud hosting solutions but they are uncooperative with other hosting solutions like Cloudways, Siteground while it also clouds hosting at the same price.
- Cloudways: Cloudways is a managed cloud hosting provider powered by Digital ocean, Linode, Vultr, and many other. The commision rate of the cloudways is upfront $30 plus 7% of billing ammount on the recurring basis.
- Ezoic: Ezoic is AI (Artificial Intelligence) based platform which simplifies complex Internet infrastructure like ad optimization, Layout Testing, CDN and Revenue optimization for Publisher. Thus, Ezoic helped you by saving your time in doing these tasks. The primary focus of ezoic AI-based platform is to provide a great experience to your user while Increase in Revenue to the Publisher or Webmaster. Thus, both of you will have a win-win situation. – It use offer 3% of the total revenue of the user.
- Gusto Affiliate Program: Gusto is an italic word that stands for enjoyment and enthusiasm in doing something. Gusto is simply a digital solution for webmasters or business that wants to simplify their process to hire their staff with easy to use onboarding, Pay, Insure, and support.