Are you searching for a perfect Shopbase review or woocommerce (a WordPress plugin) alternative?
If yes, you are in the perfect place as in this article, we are going to get insights like “what is shopbase?”, Features, plans, pricing, alternatives, and many more. Let’s start the detailed review of the shopbase:
What is shopbase?
Shopbase is a perfect e-commerce platform built for Dropshipping. It lets you Build Profitable Dropshipping, Print-on-Demand Businesses with a few clicks(5 Clicks). Webmasters can build highly Customized high-converting storefronts, find trending products, activate automated marketing tools – All under 5 clicks.
Dropshiping is a highly customized e-commerce platform that is build to deliver the products directly to consumer from the ware house directly.What is dropshipshiping?
Features of Shopbase:
There are mainly 4 features that use to be offered by the Shopbase for its clients. Some of these features are listed below:
- High Conversion Rate Storefront: Pre-made highly converted websites targeted for Dropshipping, Print-on-demand & White label businesses, so you can have a fully functional store within just 1 click.
- Built-in Tools to Maximize Profit: Empower your eCommerce business with conversion-optimized features to help you make massive revenue. Keep your plan on track and be ahead of the pack, ShopBase’s built-in tools got you covered!
- Trending Product Sourcing & Fast Fulfillment System: ShopBase takes care of high volume orders and product quality along the way. Our all-in-one pick and pack fulfillment service is always ready to go the extra mile with you in Dropshipping and Print-on-demand businesses!
- Various Payment Gateways for Limitless Checkout: ShopBase provides the most flexible payment methods for Dropshipping, Print-on-demand and White Label businesses all over the world, especially in countries that are not widely supported by popular payment providers.
Plans: Shopbase Review
During our detailed review of shopbase, we find it has only three plans. These three plans are listed below:
- Basic: Best for beginners or businesses with 2-5 team members & small order volume. The plan use to cost $19 per month to dropshipers.
- Standard: Best for growing businesses with more team members and large transactions. It is a medoker plan which use to cost $59 per month.
- Pro Base: Best for enterprises with high-volume orders & large transactions. It is a ultimate plan of the Shopbase which cost $249 per month.
Alternatives: Shopbase Review
There are too many alternatives to the shopbase commerce CMS platform. some of these alternatives are listed below:
WooCommerce: Woocommerce is an e-commerce solution based on the WordPress CMS. It currently supports more than 37% of e-commerce websites around the globe. It use to offer a very high level of customization to webmasters. We recommend Cloudways for an e-commerce website.
- Shopify: Shopify is a one and only Content Management System that is built for e-commerce websites. It comes up with all solutions an E-commerce website used to offer like very fine UI, Payment system, user management, and many others.
- Dukaan: It is nothing but a platform that helps small and medium businesses that let create their online store and start selling online cost-effectively in a few clicks within a few minutes. Till today, it helps more than 10 lakh+ dukandaar(Small Shop Owners) to set up local stores to become digital and use WhatsApp or similar massaging apps to sell their products.