Hey guys, in this post we are going to review Setupad ad network. In this Setupad Review, we will try to find out every possible aspect as like What is Setupad?, What is CPC or CPM of Setupad ad network? AD format supported by Setupad ad network Review. Let’s start the Setupad review:
What is Setupad?
Setupad is a real-time self-serving CPM based ad network having more than 600+ publishers in its board having headquarters in Lativia while founded in 2012. They use to offer mainly direct supply Banner ads to its publisher. The most popular ad sizes offered by Setupad include 300×250, 728×90, 300×50 while floating and some unique ad formats. Currently, it is now working with more than 60+ International website with 16 SSP ad network.
How to integrate Setupad with your website?
Integration of Setupad with your website can be done in Following easy steps:
- Go to the official website of Setupad
- Fill your Email and click on signup through Facebook or Email.
- Get your Email verified
- Open the portal of Setupad
- Submit your website under website column
- Get your website approved
- Get the Codes to insert in your website
During Setupad ad Review, we find Setupad offers Banner ads as well as floating ads or sticky ads which gives you high CTR.
During Setupad Review, we find too many Requirement. These requirements are obvious, since, it is one of the high paying ads Network. Some of the Requirements of Setupad are Listed below:
- Alexa rank must be less than 100k. (Good Choice)
- They don’t accept Free hosting as well as domain. (We recommend Cloudways as it offers top-notch managed Cloud server starting at 10$ per month).
- They require high TDL domains/ Free subdomain not allowed.
- The website Doesn’t contain any exotic content.
- They only need a website hosted by you.
Setupad offers a good CPM as it is in Range of .1$ to 2$. However, If you use the Meditation of Setupad ads network, you can get a CPM of 3-5$. It offers Net-60 days payment terms.
Setupad Payment Method:
Setupad offers payment thrice a week after reaching a Payment threshold of 100$ through PayPal, and Wire transfer. This payment threshold is not tough in comparison with other Payment Method.
Setupad Payment Proof:
The screenshot shared below is a proof of payment and also described Setupad is a legit ad network.
We are currently working with Setupad ads Network. SO, WHEN WE get paid from it, we will paste it here.
Setupad CPC rates:
During Setupad Review, we find it offers a moderate range of CPC and CPM. The CPC rates are in Range of .01$ to .85$ while CPM rates are in Range of 1$ to 7.5$. This CPM is HIGH because of High Floating ads CTRs.
Setupad vs AdSense:
Comparison of AdSense and Setupad is waste of time as AdSense is boss in this field while Setupad has a very low marketplace. One major profit of using Setupad we get from Setupad is very very Low.
Pros and Cons of Setupad:
In this section, we will discuss the pros and cons of using Setupad ad network. Let’s find the pros and cons:
- You have full control on CPM rate of ads.
- worldwide Coverage.
- Easy Approval
- Constant Earning
- Advertiser may determine your website fit for their campaign or not.
- CPM rates are highly moderate
Setupad Plugin to connect with WordPress:
Till now, Setupad does not offer any type of plugin to connect it with WordPress.
In this section, we will try to explore every possible alternative of Setupad. All Setupad alternative are listed below:
- Content.ad: Content.ad is a CPC and CPM based self-serving ad network established in 2004 by Content.ad LTD in the USA. It offers ads in Native as well as Push Notification.
- Clickaine: Clickaine is a real-time self-serving CPM based ad network having more than 10,000 publishers in its board having headquarters in Dublin while founded in 2017. They use to offer mainly direct supply Banner ads to its publisher.
- Speedyads: Speedyads is an ads network by entireweb. Its CPC is greater to the Setupad while comparatively high CTR than Setupad Network.
- Adgebra: India’s Multilingual Native Ads Networks that mainly focus on Diverse population of INDIAN subcontinent. Adgebra currently offers too many ads from International Brands.
- Bidgear: Bidgear is a Vietnam-based based ads network that supports CPC as well as CPM ads and serves more than 5 trillion Impression per month. Now a day, it has been used by 3000+ Publisher Worldwide and offers BANNER as well as Native ads.
- Studads: Studads is a co-textual ads Network based in the US monetize through CPC as well as CPM ads. The publisher gets paid for each and every valid click transferred to studads ad Network.
- Eonads: Eonads is a US-based Ads Network, works on CPC and CPA based revenue model. They use to review Website before approving them.
- Adblade: Adblade is a native ad network established in 2008 having CPC as ad model based in Somerville, NJ and has offices in New York City, Philadelphia, and Buffalo, NY. It offers only Native ads to its users. If you have primary traffic based in the USA and Canada, Then it is the best alternative for any ad network to you.