SEOPress Affiliate Program Review: Renowned WordPress Plugin For SEO
Many of you who is at this article, must be heard about the affiliate program that use to be offered by SEOPress.
So, In this article, we are going to review the affiliate program that is being offered by SEOPress. So, we are going to touch on lots of aspects like What is SEOPress?, features, alternatives, requirements, affiliate programs and many more. Let’s start the detailed review of SEOPress:
What is SEOPress?
It helps you to optimize tags, Images, Conical URLs or simply SEO in such a way, your content will rank at the SERPs of the Search Engine.
Affiliate Program of SEOPress:
When you bring conversion to SEOpress, then, SEOpress is going to pay you 20% of the order value. The minimum amount you get paid for every successful conversion is $10.
How to participate in Affiliate Program:
If you want to participate in the affiliate program of Seo press. You must have to follow the following method. This simple method is listed below:
- Go to the Offical website –
- fill the form under signup button
- Promote the product
- Bring Converions and
- Get Paid
SEOpress will pay you only if you have successfully crossed the threshold of $50. and for each successful conversion, SEOpress will you $10.
Best SEOPress Alternative:
There is an affiliate program that we found during our detailed review of seopress. Some of these affiliate programs are listed below in very detailed manner:
- AmoCRM Affiliate Program: Amocrm is a massage based CRM that relies on massaging platform for the conversion of leads. the messaging platform includes Whatsapp, Facebook, Instagram, Email, and many more.
- Berush affiliate Program: To acquire more a great number of customers to its platform, semrush is running a dedicated platform called berush. The affiliate marketer needs to register in this platform, if he or she wants to promote semrush.
- Cloudways: Cloudways is a managed cloud hosting provider powered by Digital ocean, Linode, Vultr, and many other. The commision rate of the cloudways is upfront $30 plus 7% of billing ammount on the recurring basis.
- Ezoic: Ezoic is AI (Artificial Intelligence) based platform which simplifies complex Internet infrastructure like ad optimization, Layout Testing, CDN and Revenue optimization for Publisher. Thus, Ezoic helped you by saving your time in doing these tasks. The primary focus of ezoic AI-based platform is to provide a great experience to your user while Increase in Revenue to the Publisher or Webmaster. Thus, both of you will have a win-win situation. – It use offer 3% of the total revenue of the user.
- Milesweb: Milesweb is a managed WordPress cloud hosting provider having headquarters in Pune, India. It uses to offer services like shared hosting, Cpanel Hosting, WordPress Hosting, Nodejs Hosting, Managed Linux Hosting, Managed Window Hosting, dedicated server and cloud server.