Sendgrid Review: You Must Know Before Sign Up
Hey guys, we all spent a lot of Time and Money in the Search for a Perfect Email Marketing Solution for Our Digital Platform. The Search of these Email Marketing Solution Solution May Contains a Search of email Solution of Transactional email or Subscriber based Emails. However, in search of a Perfect Product, you have done through many email Products offered by many companies around the globe. So, today we are here with a Email Marketing Solution offered by Sendgrid.
In this article, we are going to review SendGrid. In this SendGrid review, we are going to touch on many aspects like “What is Sendgrid?”, Specification of Sendgrid, Alternative Of Sendgrid, Pricing of Sendgrid, Free and Paid Alternatives of Sendgrid and many more. We will also try to find out, Why SendGrid is a perfect product or not for any type of website?.
What is Sendgrid?
Sendgrid is a Email Delivery service offered by the Twilio founded in 2009 based in Denver, Colorado-based customer communication platform for transactional and marketing email. The company was founded by Isaac Saldana, Jose Lopez, and Tim Jenkins.
During our detailed review of Sendgrid, we find Sendgrid use to offer two types of products to its consumer base. The First Product is Rest-API based while the second product is made for the Newsletters. Both products is good, but not best for the webmasters who is non-technical. As, they offer okay-okay types of support to their customers.
However, if we focus on its API-based products. We might can say, it is the perfect product for the developers who have the ability to build its own UI will must say, it is the best product for them.
Pricing of SendGrid:
In this Section of Sendgrid review, we will try to review sendgrid in the benchmark of the pricing for transactional as well Newsletter Emails.
SendGrid use to offer two different types of pricing for two different type of the Products. The two different type of products offered by the SendGrid are Transactional Emails and Newsletter Emails. Let’s discuss the pricing of these two products one by one:
Transactional Emails: SendGrid Review
Sendgrid API Emails can also be called as SMTP Emails or transactional Email. A large portion of the Sendgrid API Emails is used for the purpose of Transactional Emails. There are almost four types of the plan used to be offered by the SendGrid.These all four types of the plans are listed below:
- Free Plan: Under the Free Plan of the API Emails, Send grid use to offer 100 Emails everyday for free to its user base with some limitation which is very very sufficient for 95% of the webmasters around the Globe.
- Essentials: The Essential plan use to start from $14.95 per month. You can send a maximum of 40,000 Emails per month. You will some extra features in respect of Free Plan but it also has limitations. This plan is very very sufficient for 99% of webmasters who use transactional Emails.
- Pro: The Pro plan usually starts from $89.95/mo. You can send almost 100k Emails per month. You will some extra features in respect of the PRO Plan but it also has limitations. The plan is for big blogs, companies spread around the Globe.
- Premier: The Premier plan is for ultrafast support
Newsletter Emails: SendGrid Review
Sendgrid Campaign Emails is also known as Sendgrid Transactional Emails. Transactional Emails is widely used services use to offered by many Email Marketing Solution Provider as like AWEBER around the Globe. The pricing offered by Sendgrid is comparatively equal in respect of other Email Marketing Solutions. There are three types of plan used to be offered by Sendgrid. These three plans are listed below:
- Free Sendgrid Plan: Under the free plan of SendGrid, the webmaster can Store up to 2,000 contacts and send up to 6,000 emails/month for free of cost. You will get very limited access under this plan.
- Basic: The basic plan use to start from $15 per month. For $15, you can store 1500 Emails and get a quota to send 15,000 Emails Per Month. You will get week support and a limited feature of the Platform.
- Advanced: The Advance use to start from $60 per month with full access to all of the features required for Pretty Good SEO and deliverability of Emails with high Security and great Core Web Vitals.
Features of SendGrid:
In this section of Sendgrid Review, we are going to review sendgrid to Explore the features of the Sendgrid.
There are too many features use to offered by the SendGrid. Some of the Important features are listed below:
- Design & Code Editors: You can create Email for the campaigns with the help of HTML and DRAG and DROP Codes or use of both.
- Segmentation: You can customize your audience according to what they like, or what they don’t like.
- A/B Testing & Actionable Insights: You will get credit to test Email Campaigns. You will have to buy Email Campaigns Testing Credits after the exhausted limit.
- Signup Forms: You will get a limited number of forms required to Collect Emails
Pros and Cons of SendGrid:
In this section of Sendgrid review, we will discuss the pros and cons of the Sendgrid. The best pros and Cons are listed below:
- Pricing is Good
- Email Deliverability is good
- You can make a template, you want
- You have to pay extra for good and fast support.
- You have to pay extra for the Email Campaign test after a limit.
- The webmaster needs to have technical skills.
- UI is not for new user friendly.
Alternatives: Sendgrid Review
In this section, we will discuss the best alternatives to the Sendgrid Platform. These best alternatives of SendGrid’s Transactional Email and Newsletter’s Email are listed below:
Here a list of best transactional Email Alternative to Sandgrid. These alternative are very very best in itself. These best Transactional Email Alternative to Sandgrid are listed below:
Amazon Simple Email Service (SES) is a cost-effective, flexible, and scalable email service that enables developers to send mail from within any application. You can configure Amazon SES quickly to support several email use cases, including transactional, marketing, or mass email communications. Amazon SES’s flexible IP deployment and email authentication options help drive higher deliverability and protect sender reputation while sending analytics measure the impact of each email. With Amazon SES, you can send email securely, globally, and at scale. Here a detailed review of Amazon Web Services with the best alternative.
Newsletter emails are the emails that use to be sent to engage with the customer by the webmasters. Some of the best alternative of the send grid for transactional Emails. These best alternatives are listed below:
MailChimp: #1 Sendgrid Alternative
The Mailchimp is a USA based Email Marketing solution that offers transactional email as well as an Email Marketing tool for webmasters around the Globe. Mailchimp has been founded by Ben Chestnut and Dan Kurzius in 2007. (Here a detailed review of Mailchimp with best alternatives.)
Campaign Monitor: #2 Sendgrid Alternative
Campaign Monitor is Nashville, Tennessee, USA based Email Marketing solution offer Email Marketing tool for the webmasters around the Globe. Dave Greiner has founded by campaign Monitor in 2014.
Campaign Monitor is a powerful yet simple automation solution offered to e-commerce, education, non-profit etc. With the help of this tool, you can create a dynamic workflow of events, and schedule to send emails that are automatically triggered on a specific date, time or event, or maybe by particular user activity. (Here a detailed review of the campaign monitor with the best alternative.)
MailerLite: #3 Sendgrid Alternative
Mailerlite is an Email Marketing solution based in Vilnius but more than half of its employees are located in the USA, France, Germany, Thailand, Mexico and Bali. Mailerlite has been established in 2008. Since, then, mailerlite is the fifth fastest-growing Saas based Email Marketing Solution. Its revenue in the very first year was approx 1800$ while It has grown to a million-dollar company within 3 years of business. (Here a detailed review of milerlite with the best alternative.)
Mailjet: #4 Sendgrid Alternative
Mailjet is a Email marketing automation software established in 2010 by Pathwire LLC. Using the Mailjet platform webmaster around the world use to send more than 2 Billion emails on the monthly basis.
During Mailjet review, we find Webmaster around the world can integrate Mailjet use to offer more than 80 integration around the globe. The platform available for integration is Google Platform, Magneto, Azure, Ongage and many more. (Here a detailed review of mailjet with the best alternative.)
Moosend: #5 Sendgrid Alternative
Moosend is an email marketing solution based in the capital city of England is London. It uses to offer many features like Email automation, Creative Email which has very high CTR in comparison to other Email Solution and many more which we are going to learn in this article. (Here a detailed review of Moosend with its best alternative.)
HelloBar: #6 Sendgrid Alternative
Hellobar is nothing but a service for the websites to create high CTA banners backed by Neil Patel. Hello Bar use to offer different types of Popups, It helps you to increase the rate of conversion of the visitors into Potential Customer of yours. During our HelloBar Review, we find, it uses to offer the exact number of tools a webmaster requires to boost its revenue. (Here a detailed review of HelloBar with its best alternative.)