Hey Guys, In this article we are going to discuss every possible aspect of Selfadvertiser ad Network. In this Selfadvertiser Review, we try to discuss, “what is Selfadvertiser?, How can you integrate it with your website?, Vertical or Ads Format of Self advertiser, CPM or CPC of Self advertiser, it’s requirements and many more. Let’s start the Review on Selfadvertiser.
What is Selfadvertiser?
Selfadvertiseris a CPM and CPC based ad Network based in Israel whereas established by Selfadvertiser in 2008. Selfadvertiser is a Self-serving ad network for an advertiser which is a unit of Intango.
How to integrate Selfadvertiser with your website?
Intregation of Selfadvertiser with your website can be done in Following easy steps:
- Go to the official website of Selfadvertiser
- Fill your Email and click on signup through Facebook or Email.
- Get your Email verified
- Open the portal of Selfadvertiser
- Submit your website under website column
- Get your website approved
- Get the Codes to insert in your website
Selfadvertiser Ads format:
It offers ad network for advertiser, Work as like Adroll, and TrafficJET (A product of Semrush).
There is a large twist and turns in respect of requirements. The twist is that Selfadvertiser does not require any requirement while ad seller can or cannot select your ad space for your their ads. It’s Selfadvertiser peace of mind to select your website or not.
Selfadvertiser offer a Great CPM as it’s a CPA based ad Network which give it’s publisher a great potential to earn online.
Selfadvertiser Payment Method:
Selfadvertiser offers payment Net-30, Net-15, Net-7, Bi-weekly, Weekly after reaching a threshold of 35$ for Cheque, Wire Transfer, PayPal, Payoneer, Payza, Western Union, Direct Deposit as a Payment Method. This low payment threshold help publisher to attain Good terms of Payment.
Selfadvertiser Payment Proof:
The screenshot shared below is a proof of payment and also described Selfadvertiser is a legit and Network.
Selfadvertiser CPC rates:
During Selfadvertiser Review, we find it doesn’t offer CPC as well as CPM to publisher. Adwork media only offer CPA and CPS ads to its publisher. The Rates of CPA as well as CPS rates are moderate. The rates are .03-.07$ for CPS while 2-15$ for every CPA ads.
Selfadvertiser vs AdSense:
Comparison of AdSense and Selfadvertiser is waste of time as AdSense is boss in this field while Selfadvertiser has a very low marketplace. One major profit of using Selfadvertiser is publisher has full control of CPM rates of ads in Selfadvertiser. The rates, we get from Selfadvertiser is very very Low.
Pros and Cons of Selfadvertiser:
In this section, we will discuss the pros and cons of using Selfadvertiser ad network. Let’s find the pros and cons:
- You have full control on CPM rate of ads.
- worldwide Coverage.
- Easy Approval
- Constant Earning
- Advertiser may determine your website fit for their campaign or not.
- CPM rates are highly moderate
Selfadvertiser Plugin to connect with WordPress:
Till now, Selfadvertiser does not offer any type of plugin to connect it with WordPress.
In this section, we will try to explore every possible alternative of Selfadvertiser. All Selfadvertiser alternative are listed below:
- Adworkmedia: Adworkmedia is a CPA based Affiliate Network based in the USA whereas established by Selfadvertiser in 2010. Selfadvertiser mainly offers LINKS of Affiliate Product, Content Locking, CPA, CPS and Many types of Affiliate Earning.
- Adclerks: Adclerk is a CPM based ad space buying and selling marketplace established by James Hakim in 2012. In adclerks Publisher and Advertisers can buy or sell their ad space.
- Cpamatica: Cpamatica is an Affiliate ad marketplace established in 2015 based in Kyiv, Ukraine, which operates throughout North and South America, Europe and Asia.
- Sovrn ads: Sovrn is an ad network established in 2014 having CPM as ad model based in Boulder, Colorado with offices in San Francisco, New York City, and London. It only supports only the English language.
- Yllix: It was introduced in 2012, being a moderate ads Network, it offers high earnings. During our review, we find Yllix offers CPC, CPM and CPA ads to WEBMASTER for monetization of their content.