During Rollerads Review, we try to explore every possible aspect such as What is Rollerads?, How to integrate Rollerads with your website, Rollerads vertical or Ads format, Rollerads Requirements, Rollerads Earning, Rollerads Earning, Rollerads Payment Method, Rollerads Payment Proof, Rollerads CPC rates and many more. Let’s start the Review:
What is Rollerads?
Rollerads is a CPC or CPM based ad marketplace based in Delaware. It is one of the biggest premier ads networks for push ads around the globe.
How to integrate Rollerads with your website:
Integration of Rollerads with your website can be done in Following easy steps:
- Go to the official website of Rollerads
- Fill your Email and click on signup through Email.
- Get your Email verified
- Open the portal of Rollerads
- Submit your website under the website column
- Get your website approved
- Get the Codes to insert in your website
- Insert Codes in your website, and publish that.
Rollerads vertical or Ads format:
For Now, Rollerads only supports Boxes as an ads Format. Almost every type of boxes is supported.
Website owners who want to become publisher at Rollerads do not need any requirements. In these boxes, Rollerads mainly serves Native ads.
Rollerads CPC rates:
When we talk about CPC or CPM rates of Rollerads, we must have to say it has very low CPC and CPM ad rates. IN Case of CPC rate is approx .004$ to .008$ while it’s CPM is a range of .03$ to .09$ which is highly Low.
Rollerads Payment Method:
These methods are the most convenient ways to get paid from Rollerads. These convenient ways with a charge on your payment helped all of us a lot to choose which is the perfect platform to Get payed from Rollerads ads network. The payment method with minimal threshold and charges are listed below:
- Webmoney or
- Wire transfer
Rollerads Payment Proof:
We are currently working with PUSH.HOUSE to get Payment Proof. When we get payment from PUSH.HOUSE, we will post here
Rollerads vs AdSense:
Comparison of these two ad networks is waste of time as AdSense is legit and King of this ad marketplace while Rollerads is mice of this ad marketplace.
Pros and Cons of Rollerads:
In this section, we will talk about Pros and cons of Rollerads ads Network. Let’s start:
- Easy to Get Approved
- Easy UI of website
- Too Bad Support System
- Bulger ads
- Too time to get approved
There are too many alternatives to the Rollerads. Some of these Rollerads alternatives are listed below:
- Infolinks: Infolinks is Marketplace based in New Zealand. It is popular for Text to link ads. Nowadays, it serves more than 100,000 websites, 240 million monthly Unique visitor, 1.5 billion ads serves thus become 3rd largest ads Publisher marketplace in the world. (Detailed review of Infolinks with the best alternative.)
- Ezoic: Ezoic is AI (Artificial Intelligence) based platform that simplifies complex Internet infrastructure like ad optimization, Layout Testing, CDN and Revenue optimization for Publisher. Thus, Ezoic helped you by saving your time in doing these tasks. The primary focus of the ezoic AI-based platform is to provide a great experience to your user while increasing revenue to the Publisher or Webmaster. Thus, both of you will have a win-win situation.
- PropellerAds: Propellerads is a Cyprus based ads Network founded in 2011. Now a day, it serves more than 2.5B+ Impression on a daily basis while it has a reach to more than 40% of Internet User’s around the world which makes it top one of the biggest ads networks around the world. However, it’s popunder and push-notification ads are only for movies or song downloading website while it’s native ads are only for the normal blog or websites.
- Ad Maven: The Parent Company of Ad-maven is Tagzzoo LTD. AdMaven uses to serve more than 6.3B+ ads Impressions.
Conclusion: Rollerads Review
In my Point of View, you should not join Rollerads As it takes a lot of time to approve your website as well as they have low paying ads that the all I found during review.