Hey Guys, In this article we are going to discuss every possible aspect of the Revshare ad Network. In this Revshare Review, we try to discuss, “what is Revshare?, How can you integrate it with your website?, Vertical or Ads Format of Revshare, CPM or CPC of Revshare, it’s Requirements and many more. Let’s start the Review on Revshare.
What is Revshare?
Revshare is a CPA based Affiliate Network based in the USA whereas established by Revshare LTD in 2010. Revshare mainly offers LINKS of Affiliate Product, Content Locking, CPA, CPS and Many type of Affiliate Earning.
How to integrate Revshare with your website?
Intregation of Revshare with your website can be done in Following easy steps:
- Go to the official website of Revshare
- Fill your Email and click on signup through Facebook or Email.
- Get your Email verified
- Open the portal of Revshare
- Submit your website under the website column
- Get your website approved
- Get the Codes to insert in your website
Revshare Ads format:
Revshare offers Link to the products and content Locking to its Publisher as a method to Monetization.
There is a large twist and turns in respect of requirements. The twist is that Revshare does not require any requirement while ad seller can or cannot select your ad space for your their ads. It’s Revshare peace of mind to select your website or not.
Revshare offer a Great CPM as it’s a CPA based ad Network which give it’s publisher a great potential to earn online.
Revshare Payment Method:
Revshare offers payment Net-30, Net-15, Net-7, Bi-weekly, Weekly after reaching a threshold of 250$ for Paypal, Payoneer, Wire Transfer, Paxum as a Payment Method. This low payment threshold help publisher attain Good terms of Payment.
Revshare Payment Proof:
The screenshot shared below is proof of payment which describes Revshare as a legit and Network.
Revshare CPC rates:
During Revshare Review, we find it doesn’t offer CPC as well as CPM to the publisher. Revshare only Revshare CPA and CPS ads to its publisher. The Rates of CPA, as well as CPS rates, are moderate. The rates are .03-.07$ for CPS while 2-15$ for every CPA ads.
Revshare vs AdSense:
Comparison of AdSense and Revshare is waste of time as AdSense is the boss in this field while Revshare has a very low marketplace. One major profit of using Revshare is publisher has full control of CPM rates of ads in Revshare. The rates, we get from Revshare is very very Low.
Pros and Cons of Revshare:
In this section, we will discuss pros and cons of using Revshare ad network. Let’s find pros and cons:
- You have full control of CPM rate of ads.
- worldwide Coverage.
- Easy Approval
- Constant Earning
- Advertisers may determine whether your website is fit for their campaign or not.
- CPM rates are highly moderate
Revshare Plugin to connect with WordPress:
Till now, Revshare does not offer any type of plugin to connect it with WordPress.
In this section, we will try to explore every possible alternative to Revshare. All Revshare alternative are listed below:
- Bigclick: Bigclick is a CPA based CPM Network based in Russia whereas established by Bigclick LTD in 2010. Bigclick mainly offers LINKS of Affiliate Products, Content Locking, CPA, CPS and Many types of Affiliate Earning.
- Adludum: Adludum is a CPA based Content locking marketplace where the advertiser uses the platform to get the sales while the publisher can lock their content. It is the best choice for Content Publishers, Website Owners, & App Developers spread across the globe.
- Clickadu: Clickadu is a premium ad space buying and selling marketplace established by Benjamin Fonzé in 2014. In Clickadu publishers and Advertisers can buy or sell their ad space. Since 2014, clickadu has grown too rapidly and nowadays it uses to reach more than 20% of the total internet users around the globe. That’s awesome.
- Wordads or Jetpack ads: Wordads is a SSP based meditation ads network backed by most Powerful person’s of WordPress community the automatic corporation. It started its business in 2013. Firstly it started as a monetization offered only to wordpress.com but later on in 2015-16 it started working for whole WordPress community as a Integral Part of jetpack community.