Hey Guys, In this article we are going to discuss every possible aspects of qpid affiliate ad Network. In this qpid affiliate Review, we try to discuss, “what is qpid affiliate?, How can you intergate it with your website?, Vertical or Ads Format of qpid affiliate, CPM or CPC of qpid affiliate, it’s Requirements and many more. Let’s start the Review on qpid affiliateold.
What is qpid affiliate?
qpid affiliate is a adult CPA based Affiliate Network based in the USA whereas established by CpahubLTD in 2010. qpid affiliate mainly offers LINKS of Affiliate Product, Content Locking, CPA, CPS and Many types of Affiliate Earning.
How to integrate qpid affiliate with your website?
Intregation of qpid affiliate with your website can be done in Following easy steps:
- Go to official website of Cpahub
- Fill your Email and click on signup through Facebook or Email.
- Get your Email verified
- Open the portal of Cpahub
- Submit your website under website column
- Get you website approved
- Get the Codes to insert in your website
Cpahub Ads format:
The qpid affiliate offers Link of the products and content Locking to its Publisher as a method to Monetization.
qpid affiliate Requirements:
There is a large twist and turns in respect of requirements. The twist is that qpid affiliate does not require any requirement while ad seller can or cannot select your ad space for your their ads. It’s qpid affiliate peace of mind to select your website or not.
Earning: qpid affiliate Review
The qpid affiliate offer a Great CPM as it’s a CPA based ad Network which gives it’s publisher a great potential to earn online.
qpid affiliate Payment Method:
The qpid affiliate offers payment Net-30, Net-15, Net-7, Bi-weekly, Weekly after reaching a threshold of 250$ for Paypal, Payoneer, Wire Transfer, Paxum as a Payment Method. This low payment threshold help publisher to attain Good terms of Payment.
qpid affiliate Payment Proof:
The screenshot shared below is proof of payment and also described qpid affiliate as a legit and Network.
qpid affiliate CPC rates:
During qpid affiliate Review, we find it doesn’t offer CPC as well as CPM to publisher. qpid affiliate only offer CPA and CPS ads to its publisher. The Rates of CPA as well as CPS rates are moderate. The rates are .03-.07$ for CPS while 2-15$ for every CPA ads.
qpid affiliate vs AdSense:
Comparison of AdSense and qpid affiliate is waste of time as AdSense is boss in this field while qpid affiliate has very low marketplace. One major profit of using qpid affiliate is publisher has full control of CPM rates of ads in qpid affiliate. The rates, we get from qpid affiliate is very very Low.
Pros and Cons of qpid affiliate:
In this section, we will discuss pros and cons of using the qpid affiliate ad network. Let’s find pros and cons:
- You have full control on CPM rate of ads.
- worldwide Coverage.
- Easy Approval
- Constant Earning
- Advertiser may determine your website fit for their campaign or not.
- CPM rates are highly moderate
Cpahub Plugin to connect with WordPress:
Till now, qpid affiliate does not offer any type of plugin to connect it with WordPress.
qpid affiliate alternative:
In this section, we will try to explore every possible alternative of qpid affiliate. All qpid affiliate alternatives are listed below:
- Whale Cash: Whale Cash is a CPA Affiliate Network based in the USA whereas established by Whale Cash LTD in 2010. Whale Cash mainly offers LINKS of Affiliate Product, Content Locking, CPA, CPS and Many types of Affiliate Earning.
- Gooffers Review: Gooffers is an affiliate marketing marketplace where the advertiser uses the platform to get the sales while the publisher gets affiliate products links to promote. They use to work on long term goals while it has been established in 2008.
- Ezoic: Ezoic is AI (Artificial Intelligence) based platform that simplifies complex Internet infrastructure like ad optimization, Layout Testing, CDN and Revenue optimization for Publisher. Thus, Ezoic helped you by saving your time in doing these tasks. The primary focus of the ezoic AI-based platform is to provide a great experience to your user while Increase in Revenue to the Publisher or Webmaster. Thus, both of you will have a win-win situation.
- Adsterra: Adsterra is a Premium ads network established in 2003, serving more than 25b Geo-targeted ads around the world. Before Covid, they only approve website which has more than 1 Lakh page view per month but nowadays, they are approving small website with Quality Traffic. The headquarters of adsterra is in Cyprus.
- Fetish hits: Fetishhits is an affiliate marketing marketplace where the advertiser uses the platform to get the sales while the publisher gets the links of affiliate products to promote. They use to work on long term goals while it has been established in 2008. Webmasters use to earn more than $25 per sale. So, it is profitable for you.