Hey Guys, In this article we are going to discuss every possible aspects of Pushground ad Network. In this Pushground Review, we try to discuss, “what is Pushground?, How can you intergate it with your website?, Vertical or Ads Format of Pushground, CPM or CPC of Pushground, it’s Requirements and many more. Let’s start the Review on Pushground.
What is Pushground?
Pushground is a CPC and CPM based self serving ad network. During Pushground Review, we find it only offers three ad format i.e Native ads, push Notification and In-page Ads. One of Its Good Alternative Is Runative which is a Native ad network.
How to integrate Pushground with your website?
Intregation of Pushground with your website can be done in Following easy steps:
- Go to official website of Pushground
- Fill your Email and click on signup through Facebook or Email.
- Get your Email verified
- Open the portal of Pushground
- Submit your website under website column
- Get you website approved
- Get the Codes to insert in your website
Pushground Ads format:
During Native ad Review, we find Pushground only offers Native ads, Push Notifications and In-page Ads.
During Pushground Review, we find too many Requirement. These requirements are obivous, since, it is a one of the high paying ads Network. Some of Requirements of eonads are Listed below:
- Alexa rank must be less than 100k.(Good Choice)
- They don’t accept Free hosting as well as domain. (We recommend Cloudways as it offers managed top notch Cloud server starting at 10$ per month).
- They requires high TDL domains/ Free subdomain not allowed.
- The website Doesn’t contain any exotic content.
- They only need a website hosted by you.
Pushground offer a good CPM as it is in Range of .1$ to .8$. It also offer a good CTR which makes a high potential to Earn Higher.
Pushground Payment Method:
Pushground offers payment Net-30 after reaching a Payment threshold of 250$ through WebMoney, Paxum, and wire transfers. This payment threshold is eaisest in comparison of other Payment Method.
Pushground Payment Proof:
The screenshot shared below is a proof of payment and also described Pushground is a legit ad Network.
Pushground CPC rates:
During Pushground Review, we find it offers a moderate range of CPC and CPM. The CPC rates is in Range of .001$ to .008$ while CPM rates is in Range of 1$ to 7.5$. This CPM is HIGH because of High high CTRs.
Pushground Vs AdSense:
Comparison of AdSense and Pushground is waste of time as AdSense is boss in this field while Pushground has very low share Pushground market. One major profit of using Pushground is publisher has full control of CPM rates of ads in Pushground. The rates, we get from Pushground is very very Low.
Pros and Cons of Pushground:
In this section, we will discuss pros and cons of using Pushground ad network. Let’s find pros and cons:
- You have full control on CPM rate of ads.
- worldwide Coverage.
- Easy Approval
- Constant Earning
- Advertiser may determine your website fit for their campaign or not.
- CPM rates are highly moderate
Pushground Plugin to connect with WordPress:
Till now, Pushground does not offer any type of plugin to connect it with WordPress.
In this section, we will try to explore every possible alternative of Pushground. All Pushground alternative are listed below:
- Wordads: If you are using WordPress, then it is a best alternetive of Pushground.
- Adsense: A Advertising ad network Popularly Known as Adsense is a good alternetive of Pushground.
- Speedyads: Speedyads is a ads network by entireweb. Its CPC is greater to the Pushground while comparatively high CTR than Pushground Network.
- Adgebra: India’s Multilingual Native Ads Networks that mainly focus on Diverse population of INDIAN subcontinent. Adgebra currently offers too many ad from International Brands.
- Bidgear: Bidgear is a Vietnam-based based ads network that supports CPC as well as CPM ads and serves more than 5 trillion Impression per month. Now a day, it has been used by 3000+ Publisher Worldwide and offers BANNNER as well as Native ads.
- Studads: Studads is a co-textual ads Network based in US monetize through CPC as well as CPM ads. Publisher get paid for each and every valid click transfered to studads ad Network.
- Eonads: Eonads is a US based Ads Network, works on CPC and CPA based revenue model. They uses to review Website before approving them