During PUSH HOUSE Review, we try to explore every possible aspect such as What is PUSH HOUSE?, How to integrate PUSH HOUSE with your website, PUSH HOUSE vertical or Ads format, PUSH HOUSE Requirements, PUSH HOUSE Earning, PUSH HOUSE Earning, PUSH HOUSE Payment Method, PUSH HOUSE Payment Proof, PUSH HOUSE CPC rates and many more. Let’s start the Review:
What is PUSH HOUSE?
PUSH HOUSE is a CPC or CPM based ad marketplace based in Singapore. It is one of the biggest premier ads networks for Native Ads.
How to integrate PUSH HOUSE with your website:
Integration of PUSH HOUSE with your website can be done in Following easy steps:
- Go to the official website of PUSH HOUSE
- Fill your Email and click on signup through Email.
- Get your Email verified
- Open the portal of PUSH HOUSE
- Submit your website under website column
- Get your website approved
- Get the Codes to insert in your website
- Insert Codes in your website, and publish that.
PUSH HOUSE vertical or Ads format:
For Now, PUSH HOUSE only supports Boxes as an ads Format. Almost every type of boxes is supported.
PUSH HOUSE Requirements:
Website owners who want to become publisher at PUSH HOUSE do not need any requirements. In these boxes, PUSH HOUSE mainly serves Native ads.
PUSH HOUSE CPC rates:
When we talk about CPC or CPM rates of PUSH HOUSE, we must have to say it has very low CPC and CPM ad rates. IN Case of CPC rate is approx .004$ to .008$ while it’s CPM is a range of .03$ to .09$ which is highly Low.
PUSH HOUSE Payment Method:
These methods are the most convenient ways to get paid from PUSH HOUSE. These convenient ways with a charge on your payment helped all of us a lot to choose which is the perfect platform to Get payed from PUSH HOUSE ads network. The payment method with minimal threshold and charges are listed below:
- Webmoney or
- Wire transfer
PUSH HOUSE Payment Proof:
We are currently working with PUSH.HOUSE to get Payment Proof. When we get payment from PUSH.HOUSE, we will post here
PUSH HOUSE vs AdSense:
Comparison of these two ad networks is waste of time as AdSense is legit and King of this ad marketplace while PUSH HOUSE is mice of this ad marketplace.
Pros and Cons of PUSH HOUSE:
In this section, we will talk about Pros and cons of PUSH HOUSE ads Network. Let’s start:
- Easy to Get Approved
- Easy UI of website
- Too Bad Support System
- Bulger ads
- Too time to get approved
PUSH HOUSE alternative:
- AdSense: AdSense is the best alternative for any ad network. It’s high Paying and best alternative to PUSH HOUSE’s Native Ads. However, CPC or CPM of PUSH HOUSE is twice low with respect to AdSense.
- Infolinks: Infolinks is the best alternative to PUSH HOUSE’s direct link ad. However, CPC or CPM of both ads network is almost the same.
- Taboola: It is a Good and one of the world’s most famous as a network for Native ads. It’s CPM is high in respect of PUSH HOUSE Network.
- Mgid: It is a Good and one of the world’s most famous as a network for Native ads. It’s CPM is high in respect of PUSH HOUSE Network.
- Adgebra: It is a Good and one of the world’s most famous as a network for Native ads. It’s CPM is high in respect of PUSH HOUSE Network. If you have a large quant of traffic from India, then, it’s best ad network alternative for India.
- Popunderzone: It’s the best alternative for Pops monetization done through PUSH HOUSE network. CPC and CPM of both are quite Equal.
- Admaven: It’s the best alternative for Push Notifications segment of PUSH HOUSE Review. The CPC and CPM are low in respect to PUSH HOUSE and network.
Conclusion: PUSH HOUSE Review
In my Point of View, you should not join PUSH HOUSE As it takes a lot of time to approve your website as well as they have low paying ads.