PropellerAds Review: Ads Network to Earn Most
Hey Guys, are you getting tired of not getting approved by Google’s rigid approval process or is your website does not full of each and every benchmark prescribed by Adsense for the approval of your website.
You want to earn a good sum of revenue from your web traffic with a very good core web vital score. Then, I have a very good solution named propellerads.
So, In this post, we are going to review the PropellerAds ad Network. During PropellerAds Review, we will try to examine a lot of the aspects. These aspects are who are PropellerAds?, Its Adsformat or Vertical Supported, Requirements, Payment Method, Payment Proof, Alternative, CPC/CPM and many more which are offered by PropellerAds ad network. Let’s start the propeller ads review in detail:
Who are PropellerAds?
QuickFact: PropellerAds Review
- Founded in: 2011
- Supported model: CPM, CPC, CPL, CPI, and CPA
- Payment method: PayPal, ePayments, WebMoney, Payoneer, Skrill, and Wire Transfer
- Payment terms: NET-07 (Every Thursday)
- Minimum payment threshold: $5
- Supported language: English and non-English
- Reporting: Real-time reporting
- Live publishers: 10Lakh+
- Minimum traffic: None
- Website: https://propellerads.com
- Employee count: 201-500
Ads Vertical or Vertical Supported by PropellerAds:
We find it offers almost five types of ads vertical to its publishers that we find during our detailed propeller ads review. These ad verticals are highly beneficial for different types of websites. One interesting thing I found during our review i.e publisher must have a monthly 10,000-page view on its website if he or she wants to use propellerads native ad format. These ads verticals are listed below:
- Push Service Subscription
- Direct Links (Direct ads)
- Native Banner
- One-click POPUNDER
- Inertial Ads
PropellerAds Review: Requirements
PropellerAds is a pretty good and very high paying ad network. That’s why it has very high requirements from its publisher side. We find lots of requirements during the PropellerAds review. Some of the basic requirements are listed below which all of us must follow:
- Highly authoritative TLDs domain. (We Recommend Bigrock for purchasing domain)
- They do not accept free hosting (Blogspot) (we Recommend Cloudways for the hosting of your website as it provides top-notch hosting at a very low price.)
- Video streaming sites are not accepted for Native Ads (other allowed)
- No faucet sites/ illegal websites
- They will not allow download sites for Native Ads (other allowed)
- No excessive advertising
- Unknown pageview Uniques /day (5000 pages per day for Native)
- All language accepted
- Traffic from all countries
- Google Analytics Installed
CPC/CPM offered by PropellerAds:
The CPC offered by PropellerAds is in the range of .0005$ – .003$ for Pop, Interstitial and Direct link while .01-.08$ for Push subscription and .03-.05$ for Native Ads. If all ads are active on your website, you will get around .001-.02$ for every click.
Although if we talk about CPM of this ad network, we must have to say CPM offered by propellerads is in the range of .05$ – .3$ for Pop, Interstitial and Direct link while 1-48$ for Push subscription and 3-5$ for Native Ads. If all ads are active on your website, you will get around .1-.2$ for every one thousand Impressions.
For ad publisher around the globe, it is very crucial to them. As most of us consider which ad network’s ad we are going to run on our website. For the sake of the publisher, PropellerAds use to offer 6 types of payment methods that we found during our review. These six payment methods are listed below:
- Skrill, and
- Wire Transfer
The Payment Threshold offered by PropellerAds is different for every different Payment Method. Payment thresholds with their respective method are listed below:
- PayPal – 5$
- ePayments – 5$
- WebMoney – 5$
- Payoneer – 20$
- Skrill – 5$
- Wire Transfer – 550$
The above Image will illustrate to you about the Payment Proof of PropellerAds. It also shows PropellerAds is a Legit ads Network.
The best alternative to PropellerAds:
In this section of PropellerAds Review, we try to find the best alternative of PropellerAds. These alternatives are listed below:
- AdSense: AdSense is the best alternative for any ad network. It’s high Paying and the best alternative to PropellerAds’s Native Ads. However, CPC or CPM of PropellerAds is twice low in respect of AdSense.
- Infolinks: Infolinks is the best alternative for PropellerAds’s direct link ad. However, the CPC or CPM of both ads network is almost the same.
- Taboola: It is a Good and one of the world’s most famous network for Native ads. It’s CPM is high in respect of PropellerAds Network.
- Mgid: It is a Good and one of the world’s most famous ad network for Native ads. It’s CPM is high in respect of PropellerAds Network.
- Adgebra: It is a Good and one of the world’s most famous ad network for Native ads. It’s CPM is high in respect of PropellerAds Network. If you have a large quant of traffic from India, it’s the best ad network alternative for India.
- Popunderzone: It’s a best alternative for Pops monetization done through the PropellerAds network. CPC and CPM of both are quite Equal.
- Ad maven: It’s the best alternative for the Push Notifications segment of PropellerAds Review. The CPC and CPM are low in respect of PropellerAds and network.
Video: PropellerAds Review
Conclusion or Way Forward:
After this detailed PropellerAds review, I must say PropellerAds is a very good, high paying and legit ad network. It offers a lot of verticals to its publisher.
As it offers a moderate level of CPC to its publisher. f you don’t qualify for AdSense or your approval for AdSense is terminated. Then, it is the best ads network that can support your website with Quality ads and a Good CPC as well as CPM. You must have to signup to use propeller ads.
If you have any questions, ask me below and which ad network is installed on your website?