Hey Guys, Today, we are going to review Propel Media ads Network which is one of the finest ad networks and consider as one of the best alternatives of Google AdSense. Let’s discuss each and every possible aspect of Propel Media one by one. In this Propel Media review, we will try to find what is Propel Media?, what are the requirements of Propel Media?, How to signup in the Propel Media ad network for as publisher? and what are the best alternative of Propel Media ad network?
- 1 What is Propel Media?
- 2 How to integrate Propel Media with your website?
- 3 Propel Media Requirements:
- 4 Propel Media vertical or Ads format:
- 5 Propel Media Review for Pubisher: Earning and CPM
- 6 Propel Media Payment Method:
- 7 Propel Media CPC rates:
- 8 Propel Media Payment Proof:
- 9 Propel Media Vs Competitors:
- 10 Pros and Cons of Propel Media:
- 11 Propel Media Plugin to connect with WordPress:
- 12 Propel Media alternative:
What is Propel Media?
Propel Media is a Premium ads network established in 2003, serving more than 25b Geo-targeted ads around the world. Before Covid, they only approve website which has more than 1 Lakh page view per month but nowadays, they are approving small website with Quality Traffic. The headquarters of Propel Media is in Cyprus.
How to integrate Propel Media with your website?
During our Propel Media review for the publisher, we find the following steps you need to take in the process of integration of your website with Propel Media, you must have to follow the following steps:
- Go to Propel Media
- Click on Registration
- Fill Form
- You will get Confirmation Email
- Sign-in to the Website with username and password as filled
- Click on Add New Website Botton
- A new Form Appears on website
- Verify Your ownership to website.
- Get Code, Paste in your website.
- Thus, Propel Media is live on your website
Propel Media Requirements:
Basically, For Now, Propel Media does not require any type of Requirements to get approved except high-Quality content and a large portion of traffic should come from search engines. If we talk about the requirements before Covid. Then, Publisher has to compile with the following requirements. These requirements are listed below:
- Publishers must have at least 5,000 Page View per month to be able to use pop-unders.
- Publishers must have at least 50,000 Page View per month to be able to use display banners.
- User-friendly interface of website
- No Bot or self click on Ads
Propel Media vertical or Ads format:
There is a lot of Vertical or Ads format used to be supported by Propel Media ads network. These ads formats are listed below:
- Popunder: Popunder offered by Propel Media is highly Intrusive one. In my opinion, you should not have to use this ad network.
- Direct link: Direct link offers high CTR while this high ctr led to a decrease in User experience.
- 486*60: It is broadly known as Leader board, it offers high visibility and high CTR.
- Web push: Web push is usually renamed of push notification based ads.
- Native Banner: Native Banner of Propel Media is nothing but the combination of more than than 2 more banner ads.
- Vast: It is nothing but the video ad offered by Propel Media ad network. It uses to work around the clock and shown video ad through Fixed or floating video players.
- Social Bar: The Full name of the Social bar is Social bar push ads. It was one of the few ad verticals which were firstly offered by Propel Media. Currently, the social bar offers 30 times more CTR in respect of other ad verticals.
Propel Media Review for Pubisher: Earning and CPM
During Propel Media publisher Review, we find the CPM of Propel Media is in range of 1-1.5$. Suppose, you get 20,000 visitors per day and page view of 30000. Then, your earning is approximately 30-35$.
This high CPM makes a good chance for publishers to earn high.
Propel Media Payment Method:
During Review, we found Propel Media offers Payment in the Following method. These methods are listed below:
- PayPal –
- Bitcoin –
- Webmoney –
- Paxum –
- Wire Transfer
Propel Media CPC rates:
The CPC or CPM rates offered by Propel Media is very low. They offer approx 0.001$ to .005$ CPC for INDIA while it’s CPM is approximately .5$ to 1$. it also offers ad at a fill rate of 100%.
Propel Media Payment Proof:
During Propel Media Review, we find it is a legit and on time Paying ads network and its payment are listed above.
Propel Media Vs Competitors:
In this section, we are going to compare PropelMedia with some of the top-notched ads Network. We mainly compare CPC and CPM of ads Network.
Propel Media vs AdSense:
Compression of Propel Media and Adsense is full of excitement. If we compare AdSense with Propel Media in term of CPC, we find CPC of Propel Media is nearly 1/4 of AdSense while if your website contains adult content, then we find Propel Mediais a perfect ads network for your website.
Propel Media Vs PropellerAds:
Comparison of PropellerAds and AdSense is very simple. If we compare AdSense with PropellerAds in term of CPC, we find CPC of Propel Media and PropellerAds are approximately same. If your website contains adult content, then we find Propel Media is a perfect ads network for your website.
Pros and Cons of Propel Media:
In this section of Propel Media publisher Review, we try to illustrate Every possible Pros and Cons of this ads network. These Pros and Cons are listed below:
In this section, we will try conclude every Pros. All Pros are listed below:
- It is one of the Good alternatives of AdSense
- It offers ads in Both ads Format
- Propel Media offers a wide range of Vertical or ads Format
- You can also monetize Social Accounts
- Propel Mediawill pay you in Bitcoin, Paypal, Wire transfer, Webmoney and Paxum platform.
- Minimum Payment threshold is approx 5$ for Paxum, Webmoney.
- Currently, they don’t require any type of Requirements to get approved.
The main concern is the type of ads it supports. Ads of Propel Media mainly contain Blotware, Fake Software and adult ads. These are ads are being published on your website which makes it highly frustrating for your user.
Propel Media Plugin to connect with WordPress:
If we talk about a plugin to connect Propel Media to WordPress CMS PLATFORM. Then, we find there are no official plugins for Propel Media but one plugin is available. The plugin only shows, how much earning has been done by the publisher.
Propel Media alternative:
There are too many Good alternatives of Propel Media ads Network which we found during Propel Media Review are listed below:
- Ezoic: Ezoic is AI (Artificial Intelligence) based platform which simplifies complex Internet infrastructure like ad optimization, Layout Testing, CDN and Revenue optimization for Publisher. Thus, Ezoic helped you by saving your time in doing these tasks. The primary focus of ezoic AI-based platform is to provide a great experience to your user while Increase in Revenue to the Publisher or Webmaster. Thus, both of you will have a win-win situation. Here a detailed review of Ezoic.
- Propellerads: Propellerads is a Cyprus based ads Network founded in 2011. Now a day, it serves more than 2.5B+ Impression on a daily basis while it has a reach to more than 40% of Internet User’s around the world which makes it top one of biggest ads network around the world. However, it’s popunder and push-notification ads are only for movies or song downloading website while it’s native ads are only for the normal blog or websites. Here a detailed Review of Propellarads review.