Are you a new content creator or blogger? If yes, this is one of the best Adsense alternatives as it is a CPM based POP ads Network. In this article, We will discuss every cons and Pro, we find during PopAdUp Review (CPM, REQUIREMENT’S, Alternative and many more).
What is PopAdUp?
PopAdUp is a USA based Publicity ads network for CPM based ads Network. It offers Push as well as pops Ads, Banner ads and Many more on the basis of CPC and CPM around the world presented to the publisher.
PopAdUp REQUIREMENT: NO MAJOR REQUIREMENT
During PopAdUp Review, we find too many Requirements. These requirements are obvious, since, it is one of the high paying ads networks. Some of the Requirements of PopAdUp are Listed below:
- Alexa rank must be less than 100k. (Good Choice)
- They don’t accept Free hosting as well as domain. (We recommend Cloudways as it offers managed top-notch Cloud server as like AWS, GCP, Digitalocean starting from 10$ per month)
- They require high TDL domains/ Free subdomain not allowed.
- The website Doesn’t contain any exotic content.
- They only need a website hosted by you.
The CPM paid by PopAdUp ads network ranges between .0001-.0025$ which is comparatively very low in respective of Adsense ads Network. You can use Eonads ads as a good alternative to PopAdUp Network.
How to integrate PopAdUp with your website?
Integration of PopAdUp with your website can be done in the following easy steps:
- Go to the official website of popadup
- Fill your Email and click on signup through Facebook or Email.
- Get your Email verified
- Open the portal of popadup
- Submit your website under website column
- Get your website approved
- Get the Codes to insert in your website
Pros and Cons of PopAdUp:
In this section, we will discuss the pros and cons of using PopAdUp ad networks. Let’s find the pros and cons:
Pros: PopAdUp Review
- You have full control on CPM rate of ads.
- worldwide Coverage.
- Easy Approval
- Constant Earning
Cons: PopAdUp Review
- Advertiser may determine your website fit for their campaign or not.
- CPM rates are highly moderate
There are too many alternatives to PopAdUp ads Network. Some of these are listed below for mainstream Websites:
- Adsterra: Adsterra is a Premium ads network established in 2003, serving more than 25b Geo-targeted ads around the world. Before Covid, they only approve website which has more than 1 Lakh page view per month but nowadays, they are approving small website with Quality Traffic.
- Ezoic: Ezoic is AI (Artificial Intelligence) based platform which simplifies complex Internet infrastructure like ad optimization, Layout Testing, CDN and Revenue optimization for Publisher. Thus, Ezoic helped you by saving your time in doing these tasks. The primary focus of ezoic AI-based platform is to provide a great experience to your user while Increase in Revenue to the Publisher or Webmaster. Thus, both of you will have a win-win situation.
- Speedyads: Speedyads is an ads network by entireweb. Its CPC is greater to the PopAdUp while comparatively high CTR than PopAdUp Network.
- Bidgear: Bidgear is a Vietnam-based based ads network that supports CPC as well as CPM ads and serves more than 5 trillion Impression per month. Now a day, it has been used by 3000+ Publisher Worldwide and offers BANNER as well as Native ads.
- Studads: Studads is a co-textual ads Network based in the US monetize through CPC as well as CPM ads. The publisher gets paid for each and every valid click transferred to studads ad Network.
- Eonads: Eonads is a US-based Ads Network, works on CPC and CPA based revenue model. They use to review Website before approving them.
- Adnow: Adnow is an Ads Network which was Introduced in 2014 by the Bunch of some Digital Marketer and Big Data Analyst. The ad Network started to Work from 2015, they are Becoming smarter day by day as from there they updated their Algorithm more than 15 time. From 2015, Adnow is a Hub of more than 150k publishers and serves more than 4B impression on daily Basis.
PopAdUp: PAYMENT PROOF
we are Working with PopAdUp to get the payment proof. When we get paid from PopAdUp, we will post here.
Note: Currently it closed its operations.