Hey Guys, In this article we are going to discuss every possible aspect of Peerfly Affiliate ad Network. In this Peerfly Affiliate Review, we try to discuss, “what is Peerfly Affiliate?, How can you integrate it with your website?, Vertical or Ads Format of Peerfly Affiliate, CPM or CPC of Peerfly, its Requirements and many more. Let’s start the Review on Peerfly.
What is Peerfly?
Peerfly is a CPA based Affiliate Network based in the USA whereas established by Peerfly LTD in 2010. Peerfly mainly offers LINKS of Affiliate Product, Content Locking, CPA, CPS and Many types of Affiliate Earning.
How to integrate Peerfly with your website?
Intregation of Peerfly with your website can be done in Following easy steps:
- Go to the official website of Peerfly
- Fill your Email and click on signup through Facebook or Email.
- Get your Email verified
- Open the portal of Peerfly
- Submit your website under the website column
- Get your website approved
- Get the Codes to insert in your website
Peerfly Ads format:
The Peerfly ad network offers a Link of the products and content Locking to its Publisher as a method of Monetization.
There is a large twist and turns with respect to requirements. The twist is that Peerfly does not require any requirement while ad seller can or cannot select your ad space for your their ads. It’s Peerfly peace of mind to select your website or not.
We find Peerfly offers a Great CPM as it’s a CPA based ad Network that gives its publisher a great potential to earn online.
Peerfly Payment Method:
The Peerfly use to offer payment Net-30, Net-15, Net-7, Bi-weekly, Weekly after reaching a threshold of 250$ for Paypal, Payoneer, Wire Transfer, Paxum as a Payment Method. This low payment threshold help publisher to attain Good terms of Payment.
Peerfly Payment Proof:
The screenshot shared below is proof of payment and also described Peerfly as a legit and Network.
Peerfly CPC rates:
During Peerfly Review, we find it doesn’t offer CPC as well as CPM to the publisher. Peerfly only offers CPA and CPS ads to its publisher. The Rates of CPA, as well as CPS rates, are moderate. The rates are .03-.07$ for CPS while 2-15$ for every CPA ads.
Peerfly vs AdSense:
Comparison of AdSense and Peerfly is waste of time as AdSense is boss in this field while Peerfly has a very low marketplace. One major profit of using Peerfly is publisher has full control of CPM rates of ads in Peerfly. The rates, we get from Peerfly is very very Low.
Pros and Cons of Peerfly:
In this section, we will discuss the pros and cons of using the Peerfly ad network. Let’s find pros and cons:
- You have full control on CPM rate of ads.
- worldwide Coverage.
- Easy Approval
- Constant Earning
- Advertiser may determine your website fit for their campaign or not.
- CPM rates are highly moderate
Peerfly Plugin to connect with WordPress:
Till now, Peerfly does not offer any type of plugin to connect it with WordPress.
In this section, we will try to explore every possible alternative of Peerfly. All Peerfly alternative are listed below:
- Cpabuild: Cpabuild is a CPA-based affiliate marketing marketplace where the advertiser uses the platform to get the sales while the publisher gets affiliate products links to promote. It is one of the most desirable choice for Content Publishers, Website Owners, & App Developers spread across the globe. Its headquarters are located in Las Vegas, the USA.
- Wafra Media: WAFRA Media – Ultimate Ad Network specializing in the Arab World serving both Publishers and Advertisers – with traffic from GCC, North Africa and the Middle East, In various Verticals, mostly as Sports, Gossip & Leisure. Our Professional Team of Experts Arabic Speaking young Enthusiasts who love life and understand Media and Culture – are dedicated to optimizing each client performance by selecting the best campaigns and audience and generating custom-made solutions using top-notch Technology Tools An Inclusive One Stop Ad Network For the Arab World.
- Propeller Ads: Propellerads is a Cyprus based ads Network founded in 2011. Now a day, it serves more than 2.5B+ Impression on a daily basis while it has a reach to more than 40% of Internet User’s around the world which makes it top one of the biggest ads networks around the world. However, its popunder and push-notification ads are only for movies or song downloading website while its native ads are only for the normal blog or websites.
- Infolinks: Infolinks is Marketplace based in New Zealand. It is popular for Text to link ads. Nowadays, it serves more than 100,000 websites, 240 million monthly Unique visitor, 1.5 billion ads serves thus become 3rd largest ads Publisher marketplace in the world. (Detailed review of Infolinks with the best alternative.)
- Ezoic: Ezoic is AI (Artificial Intelligence) based platform that simplifies complex Internet infrastructure like ad optimization, Layout Testing, CDN and Revenue optimization for Publisher. Thus, Ezoic helped you by saving your time in doing these tasks. The primary focus of the ezoic AI-based platform is to provide a great experience to your user while increasing revenue to the Publisher or Webmaster. Thus, both of you will have a win-win situation.