Hey Guys, In this article we are going to discuss every possible aspect of the Olavivo ad Network. In this Olavivo Review, we try to discuss, “what is Olavivo?, How can you integrate it with your website?, Vertical or Ads Format of Olavivo, CPM or CPC of Olavivo, it’s Requirements and many more. Let’s start the Review on Olavivo.
- 1 What is Olavivo?
- 2 How to integrate Olavivo with your website?
- 3 Olavivo Ads format:
- 4 OlavivoRequirements:
- 5 Olavivo Earning:
- 6 Olavivo Payment Method:
- 7 Olavivo Payment Proof:
- 8 Olavivo CPC rates:
- 9 Olavivo vs AdSense:
- 10 Pros and Cons of Olavivo:
- 11 Olavivo Plugin to connect with WordPress:
- 12 Olavivo alternative:
What is Olavivo?
Olavivo is a CPA based Affiliate Network based in Isreal whereas established by Olavivo LTD in 2010. Olavivo mainly offers LINKS of Affiliate Product, Content Locking, CPA, CPS and Many types of Affiliate Earning.
How to integrate Olavivo with your website?
Intregation of Olavivo with your website can be done in Following easy steps:
- Go to official website of Olavivo
- Fill your Email and click on signup through Facebook or Email.
- Get your Email verified
- Open the portal of Olavivo
- Submit your website under website column
- Get you website approved
- Get the Codes to insert in your website
Olavivo Ads format:
Olavivooffers Link of the products and content Locking to its Publisher as a method to Monetization.
There is a large twist and turns in respect of requirements. The twist is that Olavivo does not require any requirement while ad seller can or cannot select your ad space for your their ads. It’s Olavivo peace of mind to select your website or not.
Olavivo offers a Great CPM as it’s a CPA based ad Network that gives it’s publisher a great potential to earn online.
Olavivo Payment Method:
Olavivo offers payment Net-30, Net-15, Net-7, Bi-weekly, Weekly after reaching a threshold of 250$ for Paypal, Payoneer, Wire Transfer, Paxum as a Payment Method. This low payment threshold help publisher to attain Good terms of Payment.
Olavivo Payment Proof:
We are currently, working with olavivo. When we get paid from it, we will paste that here.
Olavivo CPC rates:
During Olavivo Review, we find it doesn’t offer CPC as well as CPM to the publisher. Olavivo only offers CPA and CPS ads to its publisher. The Rates of CPA as well as CPS rates are moderate. The rates are .03-.07$ for CPS while 2-15$ for every CPA ads.
Olavivo vs AdSense:
Comparison of AdSense and Olavivo is waste of time as AdSense is the boss in this field while Olavivo has a very low marketplace. One major profit of using Olavivo is publisher has full control of CPM rates of ads in Olavivo. The rates, we get from Olavivo is very very Low.
Pros and Cons of Olavivo:
In this section, we will discuss pros and cons of using Olavivo ad network. Let’s find pros and cons:
- You have full control on CPM rate of ads.
- worldwide Coverage.
- Easy Approval
- Constant Earning
- Advertiser may determine your website fit for their campaign or not.
- CPM rates are highly moderate
Olavivo Plugin to connect with WordPress:
Till now, Olavivo does not offer any type of plugin to connect it with WordPress.
In this section, we will try to explore every possible alternative to Olavivo. All Olavivoalternative are listed below:
- Cpagrip: Cpagrip is a CPA based affiliate marketing marketplace where advertiser uses the platform to get the sales while the publisher gets the links of affiliate products to promote. It is the best choice for Content Publishers, Website Owners, & App Developers spread across the globe.
- Eroadvertising: Eroadvertising is a Portugal Based Premium RTB adult ads network established in 2014, serving more than 40b Geo-targeted ads around the world. Currently, Traffic starts offer Banners, Native and Pops as an ad format.
- Ungads: Ungads is a CPC and CPM based self-serving ad network. During ungads Review, we find it only offers three ad format i.e Native ads, push Notification and Popunder Ads.
- Cpx24: Cpx24 is a CPC and CPM based self-serving ad network. During Cpx24 Review, we find it only offers three ad format i.e Popunder Ads.