Hey Guys, In this article, we will discuss every possible aspect of the Maxbounty ad Network. In this Maxbounty affiliate Review, we try to discuss, “what is Maxbounty?, How can you integrate it with your website?, Vertical or Ads Format of Maxbounty, CPM or CPA of Maxbounty, it’s Requirements and many more. Let’s start the Review on Maxbounty.
- 1 What is Maxbounty?
- 2 How to integrate Maxbounty with your website?
- 3 Maxbounty Ads format:
- 4 Maxbounty Requirements:
- 5 Maxbounty Earning:
- 6 MaxbountyPayment Method:
- 7 Maxbounty Payment Proof:
- 8 Maxbounty CPA rates:
- 9 Maxbounty vs AdSense:
- 10 Pros and Cons of Maxbounty:
- 11 Maxbounty Plugin to connect with WordPress:
- 12 Maxbounty alternative:
What is Maxbounty?
Maxbounty is a CPA based Affiliate Network based in USA whereas established by Maxbounty LTD in 2010. It uses to offer Cpa based affiliate network for the publishers as well as advertiser as an affiliate network. It becomes word of mouth nowadays. However, it has a very great potential for revenue, All of you must join this affiliate ad network for greater success.
How to integrate Maxbounty with your website?
Intregation of Maxbounty with your website can be done in Following easy steps:
- Go to official website of Maxbounty
- Fill your Email and click on signup through Facebook or Email.
- Get your Email verified
- Open the portal of Maxbounty
- Submit your website under website column
- Get you website approved
- Get the Codes to insert in your website
Maxbounty Ads format:
The Maxbounty offers Link of the products and content Locking to its Publisher as a method to Monetization.
There is a large twist and turns in respect of requirements. The twist is that Maxbounty does not require any requirement while ad seller can or cannot select your ad space for your their ads. It’s Maxbounty peace of mind to select your website or not.
The Maxbounty offer a Great CPM as it’s a CPA based ad Network which gives it’s publisher a great potential to earn online.
The Maxbounty offers payment Net-30, Net-15, Net-7, Bi-weekly, Weekly after reaching a threshold of 250$ for Paypal, Payoneer, Wire Transfer, Paxum as a Payment Method. This low payment threshold help publisher to attain Good terms of Payment.
Maxbounty Payment Proof:
The screenshot shared below is proof of payment and also described Maxbounty is a legit and Network.
Maxbounty CPA rates:
During MaxbountyReview, we find it doesn’t offer CPC as well as CPM to the publisher. Maxbounty only offers CPA and CPS ads to its publisher. The Rates of CPA, as well as CPS rates, are moderate. The rates are .03-.07$ for CPS while 2-15$ for every CPA ads.
Maxbounty vs AdSense:
Comparison of AdSense and Maxbounty is waste of time as AdSense is the boss in this field while Maxbounty has a very low marketplace. One major profit of using Maxbounty is publisher has full control of CPM rates of ads in Maxbounty. The rates, we get from Maxbounty is very very Low.
Pros and Cons of Maxbounty:
In this section, we will discuss pros and cons of using Maxbounty ad network. Let’s find pros and cons:
- You have full control on CPM rate of ads.
- worldwide Coverage.
- Easy Approval
- Constant Earning
- Advertiser may determine your website fit for their campaign or not.
- CPM rates are highly moderate
Maxbounty Plugin to connect with WordPress:
Till now, Maxbounty does not offer any type of plugin to connect it with WordPress.
In this section, we will try to explore every possible alternative of Maxbounty. All Maxbounty alternative are listed below:
- Targeleon: Targeleon is a CPA based affiliate marketing marketplace where advertiser uses the platform to get the sales while the publisher gets the links of affiliate products to promote. The top brands behind the Targeleon affiliate program are AMAZON, WORLD OF TANKS, JAMESTER, AS SEEN ON TV, NETFLIX, DISNEY, CREDIT REPORT, FACEBOOK, EBAY AND 24OPTION.COM.
- Adtrafico: Adtrafico is a CPA based affiliate marketing marketplace where the advertiser uses the platform to get the sales while the publisher gets the links of affiliate products to promote. This CPA network is very very beneficial for everyone.
- Imonetizeit: Imonetizeit is a CPA based Affiliate Network based in the USA whereas established by Imonetizeit in 2009. Imonetizeit mainly offers LINKS of Affiliate Product, Content Locking, CPA, CPS and Many types of Affiliate Earning.
- Admachine: Admachine is a Republic of Belarus based ad network. It uses to offer a solution to the advertiser as well as the publisher. The ads offer by the admachine is white label ads. These ads are of high quality that we find during admachine review.
- Igor solo ads: Igor Solo Ads is a leading CPC or CPM management tool for advertisers. It helps you to manage your CPC campaign smartly on the platform Facebook, Google and other ads network.