Hey Guys, In this article we are going to discuss every possible aspect of the MarketHealth ad Network. In this MarketHealth Review, we try to discuss, “what is MarketHealth?, How can you integrate it with your website?, Vertical or Ads Format of MarketHealth, CPM or CPC of MarketHealth, it’s Requirements and many more. Let’s start the Review on MarketHealth.
- 1 What is MarketHealth?
- 2 How to integrate MarketHealth with your website?
- 3 MarketHealth Ads format:
- 4 MarketHealth Requirements:
- 5 MarketHealth Earning:
- 6 MarketHealth Payment Method:
- 7 MarketHealth Payment Proof:
- 8 MarketHealth CPC rates:
- 9 MarketHealth vs AdSense:
- 10 Pros and Cons of MarketHealth:
- 11 MarketHealth Plugin to connect with WordPress:
- 12 MarketHealth Alternative:
What is MarketHealth?
MarketHealth is a CPA based Affiliate Network based in the UK established by MarketHealth LTD in 1989. MarketHealth mainly offers CPA ads based on Health Products. This old CPA network makes it one of the most trusted CPA ad network.
How to integrate MarketHealth with your website?
Intregation of MarketHealth with your website can be done in Following easy steps:
- Go to the official website of MarketHealth
- Fill your Email and click on signup through Facebook or Email.
- Get your Email verified
- Open the portal of MarketHealth
- Submit your website under the website column
- Get your website approved
- Get the Codes to insert in your website
MarketHealth Ads format:
MarketHealth offers Link to the products and content Locking to its Publisher as a method of Monetization.
There is a large twist and turns with respect to requirements. The twist is that MarketHealth does not require any requirement while ad seller can or cannot select your ad space for your their ads. It’s MarketHealth peace of mind to select your website or not.
MarketHealth offers a Great CPM as it’s a CPA based ad Network that gives its publisher a great potential to earn online.
MarketHealth Payment Method:
MarketHealth offers payment Net-30 after reaching a threshold of 100 euros for Paypal, Payoneer, Wire Transfer, Paxum as a Payment Method. This low payment threshold help publisher to attain Good terms of Payment.
MarketHealth Payment Proof:
The screenshot shared below is proof of payment and also described MarketHealth as a legit and Network.
MarketHealth CPC rates:
During MarketHealth Review, we find it doesn’t offer CPC as well as CPM to the publisher. MarketHealth only MarketHealth CPA and CPS ads to its publisher. The Rates of CPA, as well as CPS rates, are moderate. The rates are .03-.07$ for CPS while 2-15$ for every CPA ads.
MarketHealth vs AdSense:
Comparison of AdSense and MarketHealth is waste of time as AdSense is the boss in this field while MarketHealth has a very low marketplace. One major profit of using MarketHealth is publisher has full control of CPM rates of ads in MarketHealth. The rates, we get from MarketHealth is very very Low.
Pros and Cons of MarketHealth:
In this section, we will discuss pros and cons of using MarketHealth ad network. Let’s find pros and cons:
- You have full control on CPM rate of ads.
- worldwide Coverage.
- Easy Approval
- Constant Earning
- Advertiser may determine your website fit for their campaign or not.
- CPM rates are highly moderate
MarketHealth Plugin to connect with WordPress:
Till now, MarketHealth does not offer any type of plugin to connect it with WordPress.
In this section, we will try to explore every possible alternative to MarketHealth. All MarketHealth alternative are listed below:
- Boylesports: Boylesports is a CPA based Affiliate Network based in the UK established by Boylesports LTD in 2010. Boylesports mainly offers CPA ads based on digital sports like sportsbook, VEGAS, Casino and many others.
- Infolinks: Infolinks is Marketplace based in New Zealand. It is popular for Text to link ads. Nowadays, it serves more than 100,000 websites, 240 million monthly Unique visitor, 1.5 billion ads serves thus become 3rd largest ads Publisher marketplace in the world. (Detailed review of Infolinks with the best alternative.)
- Ezoic: Ezoic is AI (Artificial Intelligence) based platform that simplifies complex Internet infrastructure like ad optimization, Layout Testing, CDN and Revenue optimization for Publisher. Thus, Ezoic helped you by saving your time in doing these tasks. The primary focus of the ezoic AI-based platform is to provide a great experience to your user while increasing revenue to the Publisher or Webmaster. Thus, both of you will have a win-win situation.
- Propeller Ads: Propellerads is a Cyprus based ads Network founded in 2011. Now a day, it serves more than 2.5B+ Impression on a daily basis while it has a reach to more than 40% of Internet User’s around the world which makes it top one of the biggest ads networks around the world. However, its popunder and push-notification ads are only for movies or song downloading website while its native ads are only for the normal blog or websites.
- Adblade: Adblade is a native ad network established in 2008 having CPC as an ad model based in Somerville, NJ and has offices in New York City, Philadelphia, and Buffalo, NY.