Mailster Review: Ultimate Newsletter WordPress Plugin
Are you a webmaster and wants to do email marketing from your wordpress website? If yes, then, you are in the best place. As we are here with the best Email Marketing solution named mailster which come as a wordpress plugin.
That’s why in this plugin we are going to mailster. In this mailster review, we are going to touch on many aspects like what is mailster?, mailster pricing, features of mailster, how to set up mailster? and many more. let’s start the detailed review of mailster:
What is mailster?
Mailster is a wordpress plugin based email marketing solution for a webmaster who use to host their website on the wordpress cms platform. You need to access SMTP services like AWS SES, SMTP.COM, and many more to integrate your website with mailster.
Pricing of Mailster:
The webmaster who wants to use the mailster plugin to engage with their users through mailster needs to buy the plugin from Codecanyon. The plugin used to costs $69 per year whereas to renew they have to pay $56 per year.
If you have bought the product for 1 year. Then, you are not compulsory to buy an updated version every year.
Features: Mailster Review
Mailster is a very good wordpress plugin for Newsletter Email deliverability of your website like other Newsletter services in the world. Some of the features of the mailster are listed below:
- Track openings, clicks, newsletter cancellations and bounces
- Track countries and cities
- Schedule your campaigns
- Six types of autoresponders
- Send your latest post to your subscribers
- Use dynamic and custom Tags (placeholders)
- Web-version for each newsletter
- Embed newsletter with shortcodes
- Forward via e-mail
- Share with social media services
- Unlimited subscription forms
- Sidebar widgets
- Single or double-opt-in support
- WYSIWYG Editor with code view
- Unlimited colour variations
- Automatic inline styles
- Background image support
- Quick preview
- Revisions support (native)
- Multi-language ready
- SMTP support
- DomainKeys identified mail support
- Import and export for subscribers
How to setup mailster For your website?
During our detailed review of mailster, we found several ways to integrate with your wordpress based platform. While most of you going to use this method to set up your website, then, you must have to follow this method. So, these methods are listed below:
- Webmaster has to buy mailster from codecanyon
- Then, you have to install it as a regular plugin
- Now, you have to connect your SMTP service with the WordPress website
- Thus, you are done and mailster is running on your website
Mailster is a preety good Newsletter email service for a wordpress website. There are lot of similar feature other Email service use to offer. Some of the alternative Email service that offer similar features like mailster are listed below:
- Icontact: Icontact is an Email Marketing solution offered by the iContact Marketing Corp based in the USA. iContact has many sister brands like Moz (Popular SEO tool)Campaigner, SMTP and Kickbox, which together operate as a subsidiary of J2 Global. Currently, it bought Moz to make a combined product that can offer Email Marketing, SEO services.
- Helpcrunch: Helpcrunch is a All One Solution that use to offer a digital product like Email Marketing, Help Desk, Live Chat and Popups. The HelpCrunch is one of the most popular multi-channel messaging software company established in 2016 by two co-founder Pavel Pavlenko and Valery Kurilov. Its headquarters is located in Palo Alto, California, and currently has 20 employees.
- Totalsend: Totalsend is an email marketing automation software. It is a powerful and reliable software for email sending and making good relations with your customers. In this software, we can create different campaigns and lists to send emails and information to our customers.