Hey guys, we are here with another Email Marketing Platform to review. This email marketing of which we are going to review is Mailjet. In this Mailjet review, we will try to find out the following aspect “What is Mailjet?”, Mailjet’s pricing, specification, and Pricing and many more. Let’s start the detailed review of Mailjet email marketing platform:
What is Mailjet?
Mailjet is an Email marketing automation software established in 2010 by Pathwire LLC. Using Mailjet platform webmaster around the world use to send more than 2 Billion emails on the monthly basis.
During Mailjet review, we find Webmaster around the world can integrate Mailjet use to offer more than 80 integration around the globe. The platform available for integration is Google Platform, Magneto, Azure, Ongage and many more. Read in detail about the app Available for integration:
Pricing offered by Mailjet:
While our review, we find, Mailjet offers two types of plans, Namely, Free Plans and paid Plans. Let’s discuss these plans one by one:
Under Free Plan, Mailjet use to offer 200 Emails for free per day for life without any database restrictions for the Email marketing Campaigns.
The Paid Plans starts from $9.65 per month for 30,000 userbase and go upto 9 lakhs emails $333.5 Per month with no sending limit.
Features Offered by Mailjet:
Mailjet is a well-placed email marketing tool. It offers too many features to its users around the globe. Some of the best feature offered by the Mailjet are listed below:
- Unlimited Contacts
- APIs, SMTP Relay, Webhooks
- Advanced Email Editor
- Advanced Statistics
- Online Customer Support
- No Mailjet logo
- Dedicated IP (from 150,000 emails per month)
- Dedicated Technical Account Manager
- Infinite Scalability to Support High Volumes
- Deliverability Services
- Custom onboarding & migration
- Service Level Agreement
- Deliverability & Integration Experts
- Custom number of users and advanced permissions
- Inbox Preview
The best Mailjet Alternative:
In section, we are going to make a list of the best alternative of the MailJet Email marketing solution. These are nothing less than Mailjet, The features offered by Mailjet are highly competative with its competators. let’s start the discussion:
- MailChimp: Mailchimp is USA based Email Marketing solution offer transactional email as well as Email Marketing tool for the webmasters around the Globe. Mailchimp has been founded by Ben Chestnut and Dan Kurzius in 2007. Though almost every one of us must hear and signed up at the early age of our digital career in this industry for free stuff. Mailchimp is a powerful yet simple automation solution offered to e-commerce, education, non-profit etc. (Here a detailed review of MailChimp with the best alternative.)