Hey guys, In this article, we are going to review Lemonads ad Network. In this Lemonads review, we are going to explore every possible aspect of it as like What is Lemonads?, Requirements of Lemonads, the best alternative to Lemonads, and payment methods as well as Payment proof of Lemonads. Let’s start the review of www.lemonads.com:
What is Lemonads?
Lemonads is a next-generation affiliate ad Network for both Mainstreams as well as Adult ads Network. It is one of the popular affiliate ad networks established in 2007. Now a day, it dominates more than 40% of the affiliate market. Nowadays, it becomes the biggest affiliate ad Network.
How to Signup in the Lemonads:
During our Lemonads review, we find the following ways to signup for this ad Network. These methods are listed below:
- Go to the official website of Lemonads
- Fill your Email and click on signup through Facebook or Email.
- Get your Email verified
- Open the portal of Lemonads
- Submit your website for approval
- After getting approved, copy the code from Lemonads
- Paste the code in your website
- Thus, your website starts showing an ad on your website.
Verticals of Lemonads:
While our detailed review of lemonads, we find the following verticals are being offered by the lemonads. These verticals of lemonads are listed below:
- Online games
- Gambling, etc.
During our lemonads review, we find it offers ads based on The CPC and CPM revenue model. The CPM of Lemonads ranges between 1$ to 10. Whereas the CPC of lemonads ranges between .001$ to 1$.
Lemonads Requirement: No Major Requirements
There are No Major Requirements to be a part of This Lemonads. Some of the requirements are listed below:
They don’t need any minimum traffic in order to sign up as a publisher.
During our review, we find some of the Restriction for Webmaster to be a part of Advertiser as well as Publisher in ads Network.
The following are the restrictions for an advertiser. They are listed below:
- Advertisement Page should not contain any other popup/popunder or page block or Any Advertisement cannot contain any kind of content as it is in the Websites Section.
- Advertisement Page must not contain scripts that alter the user’s browser settings, Malware, shareware, spam ware or else.
- Your Advertisement Page must not contain any frame breaking codes (iframe Content).
- Advertisement Page must not contain any auto-downloads, without user action or No-Automatic download.
- Your Advertisement Page must not contain multiple alert boxes.
- Your Advertisement Page must not contain alert boxes so long that the close buttons can not be seen.
- If after approval the advertisement page has changed and breaks these terms, we will block your campaign and account. In that case, you will not be entitled to a refund. In case the advertisement page is changed we require IMMEDIATELY a notification of these changes by email or by a ticket system.
These are the following restrictions for Publisher. These terms are:
- Sites containing or linking to any form of illegal activity.
- webSites containing shock gore such as prolapse, scatological content such as urine or feces, discriminatory comments, or any depiction of a minor in an adult or sexual situation.
- Sites containing child pornography.
- Sites with gratuitous displays of violence, obscene or vulgar language, and abusive content or content which threatens physical harm.
- webSites promoting any type of hate-mongering (i.e., racial, political, ethnic, religious, gender-based, sexuality-based or personal, etc.).
- Sites that participate in or transmit spam using any kind of online possibilities.
- Sites promoting any type of illegal substance or activity or sites with illegal, false or deceptive investment advice and money-making opportunities.
- webSites with any type of content that a reasonable public consensus deems to be improper or inappropriate.
- Sites that, after being reviewed and at our total discretion, don’t qualify for our Program.
- Sites that are generated automatically on sub-domains like Blogspot, WordPress.
Lemonads Payment Proof:
During our detailed review of lemonads. We found multiple payment Proof for lemonads. So, we have listed down one out of those payment proof:
The above Image illustrates lemonads is a legit ad network and pays its customers on time.
Features Offered by lemonads:
With more than 10 years in business, Lemonads makes its unique place in the Affiliate Marketing and monetization market. This only can be done through the aggressive features it offers to its audience i.e webmasters. So, we have listed down some of its game-changing features in a very detailed manner:
The above images illustrate, “How broadly reports are being provided by the lemonads to its users?” This report illustrates what is working for you and what is not.
It also helps you determine what SEO optimization tactics are helping you to enhance your SERPs ranking as well revenue for your website.
I was totally shocked when I know about the type and the way through which Lemonads use to offer supports. It offers customer support through various channels which includes messenger, social media channels, WhatsApp, In-website chat support, Emails etc.
In my case, their industry best in class support used to reply within 2 to 3 hours which is far better in comparison to ad networks like Ezoic.
It uses to offer payment through Wire Transfer, Payment, Paxum, Paypal, etc. The minimum threshold to get paid is $10. The customer should not worry about the legitimacy of the payment. As we get paid approx 800 dollars.
The Affiliate marketplace of Lemonads has more than 1500+ active campaigns or offers. This huge number of offers is hardly matched by any other marketplace.
But there is one issue with the Lemonads “they mostly offer survey CPA ads to users”.
Directlink or Smartlink:
The SmartLink is nothing but the technic to re-route the traffic for any specific user. The re-routing of the traffic mainly works on the earning potential of the ad network. It will serve ads that have high revenue.
Pros and Cons of Lemonads:
In this section, we will discuss the pros and cons of using the Lemonads ad network. Let’s find pros and cons:
- You have full control on CPM rate of ads.
- worldwide Coverage.
- Easy Approval
- Constant Earning
- Advertiser may determine your website fit for their campaign or not.
- CPM rates are highly moderate
Lemonads Review: Alternative
During the Lemonads review, we find the following are the best alternatives to this ads Network. The alternatives are listed below:
- Adsterra: Adsterra is a Premium ads network established in 2003, serving more than 25b Geo-targeted ads around the world. Before Covid, they only approve website which has more than 1 Lakh page view per month but nowadays, they are approving small website with Quality Traffic.
- Ezoic: Ezoic is AI (Artificial Intelligence) based platform which simplifies complex Internet infrastructure like ad optimization, Layout Testing, CDN and Revenue optimization for Publisher. Thus, Ezoic helped you by saving your time in doing these tasks. The primary focus of ezoic AI-based platform is to provide a great experience to your user while Increase in Revenue to the Publisher or Webmaster. Thus, both of you will have a win-win situation.
- Profitsocial: Profitsocial is a CPA based affiliate marketing marketplace where advertiser uses the platform to get the sales while the publisher gets the links of affiliate products to promote. Topmost you get from this affiliate network is a product from all around the world. Almost there are more than 2000 company selling their affiliate product from this CPA Platform. Its main ad partner is Adsbridge, Mobipium and adplexity.
- Lospollos: Lospollos is a CPA based affiliate marketing marketplace where advertiser uses the platform to get the sales while the publisher gets the links of affiliate products to promote. Topmost you get from this affiliate network is a product from all around the world. Almost there are more than 2000 company selling their affiliate product from this CPA Platform.