During Leadgid Review, we try to explore every possible aspect such as What is Leadgid?, How to integrate Leadgid with your website, Leadgid vertical or Ads format, Leadgid Requirements, Leadgid Earning, Leadgid Earning, Leadgid Payment Method, Leadgid Payment Proof, Leadgid CPC rates and many more. Let’s start the Review:
What is Leadgid?
Leadgid is a CPC or CPM based ad marketplace based in Europe. It is one of the biggest premier ads networks for Native Ads. Leadgid has a very high specialization in affiliate ads in money market which makes Leadgid a deadly ad network.
How to integrate Leadgid with your website:
Integration of Leadgid with your website can be done in Following easy steps:
- Go to the official website of Leadgid
- Fill your Email and click on signup through Email.
- Get your Email verified
- Open the portal of Leadgid
- Submit your website under the website column
- Get your website approved
- Get the Codes to insert in your website
- Insert Codes in your website, and publish that.
Leadgid vertical or Ads format:
For Now, Leadgid only supports Boxes as an ads Format. Almost every type of boxes are supported.
Website owners who want to become publisher at Leadgid do not need any requirements. In these boxes, Leadgid mainly serves Native ads.
Leadgid CPC rates:
When we talk about CPC or CPM rates of Leadgid, we must have to say it has very low CPC and CPM ad rates. In the case of CPC rate is approx .004$ to .008$ while it’s CPM is a range of .03$ to .09$ which is highly Low.
Leadgid Payment Method:
These methods are the most convenient ways to get paid from Leadgid. These convenient ways with a charge on your payment helped all of us a lot to choose which is the perfect platform to Get paid from Leadgid ads network. The payment method with minimal threshold and charges are listed below:
- Webmoney or
- Wire transfer
Leadgid Payment Proof:
We are currently working with Leadgid to get Payment Proof. When we get payment from Leadgid, we will post it here.
Leadgid vs AdSense:
Comparison of these two ad networks is waste of time as AdSense is legit and King of this ad marketplace while Leadgid is mice of this ad marketplace.
Pros and Cons of Leadgid:
In this section, we will talk about Pros and cons of Leadgid ads Network. Let’s start:
- Easy to Get Approved
- Easy UI of website
- Too Bad Support System
- Bulger ads
- Too time to get approved
In this section of the Leadgid review, we have listed the best alternative To the RLeadgid. These alternatives are listed below:
- Outbrain: Outbrain is a NEW YORK based Content Discovery Publicity network founded by David Kostman. Now a day, OutBrain has a reach of Approx 48% of the world population with a office at 8 Locations and more than 850 employees. OutBrain has revenue of More than 1B$.
- Ezoic: Ezoic is AI (Artificial Intelligence) based platform that simplifies complex Internet infrastructure like ad optimization, Layout Testing, CDN and Revenue optimization for Publisher. Thus, Ezoic helped you by saving your time in doing these tasks. The primary focus of the ezoic AI-based platform is to provide a great experience to your user while Increase in Revenue to the Publisher or Webmaster. Thus, both of you will have a win-win situation.
- Actionpay: Actionpay is a ad network established in 2014 having CPM and CPA as an ad model based in Boulder, Colorado with offices in San Francisco, New York City, and London. It only supports only English language. We must say it is best for WordPress based CMS system that manages lots of WordPress plugins.
- PropellerAds: Propellerads is a Cyprus based ads Network founded in 2011. Now a day, it serves more than 2.5B+ Impression on a daily basis while it has a reach to more than 40% of Internet User’s around the world which makes it top one of the biggest ads network around the world. However, it’s popunder and push-notification ads are only for movies or song downloading website while it’s native ads are only for the normal blog or websites. (here a detailed review of propellerads with its best alternative.)