Most of you who is on this page must be heard about the affiliate program offered by Lasso. So, in this article, we are going to review the Lasso affiliate program.
In this affiliate review, we are going to touch on every aspect like what is Lasso, its features, requirements, alternatives and many more. Let’s start the detailed review of the Lasso affiliate program:
What is Lasso?
Lasso is one of the great WordPress plugins that is broadly used by affiliate marketers to promote affiliate products to enhance their passive earning.
It used to offer Product display, affiliate opportunities, innovative dashboards, Amazon API integration, Link Clocking, organising your links, Click Tracking, Import Your Links, and many more.
There are too many features are being offered by the lasso. These basic features are listed below:
These aren’t just any displays. They’ve been A/B tested against millions of visits and millions in revenue. These features lets what is working on the website or what is not working for your content and how it enhance your UI.
Auto link Monetization:
Lasso automatically helps you monetize the keywords in your products without visiting to every single page of your content.
If you have 404 affiliate links then you can automatically point these links into working affiliate URLs.
Create new links with Keywords in two clicks:
Tastefully create links out of keywords or phrases on your site. Lasso finds every time that a keyword appears across your site and only links the instances you select. We won’t blindly change every mention into a link. Your creations aren’t cookie-cutter, your linking strategy shouldn’t be either.
Lasso Affiliate Program:
Lasso is a WordPress plugin that allows you to quickly create affiliate link displays that earn more money. It lets you manage all your affiliate links in one place. It helps you to generate $49 per lead.
Lasso use to offer $49 per converons to its affiliate and these amount can be sent to your account through PayPal upon completion of 100$ in your affiliate accounts.
Best Lasso Affiliate Alternative:
During my lasso affiliate review, I find lots of contenders that use to offer hand to hand fight with lasso. These alternative affiliate programs are listed below:
- Paxful Affiliate Program: Paxful is a USA based crypto trading platform that enables buying, selling, transferring, and storing cryptos. They are with a mission to create an open financial system based on cryptos.
- Target affiliate (Partner) Program: Target is an American luxury department store chain and e-commerce website. It started its carrier as a shoe store and evolved into a full-line retailer with departments for clothing, footwear, handbags, jewellery, accessories, cosmetics, and fragrances and as an e-commerce website.
- Berush affiliate Program: To acquire more a great number of customers to its platform, semrush is running a dedicated platform called berush. The affiliate marketer needs to register in this platform, if he or she wants to promote semrush.
- Cloudways: Cloudways is a managed cloud hosting provider powered by Digital ocean, Linode, Vultr, and many other. The commision rate of the cloudways is upfront $30 plus 7% of billing ammount on the recurring basis.
- Ezoic: Ezoic is AI (Artificial Intelligence) based platform which simplifies complex Internet infrastructure like ad optimization, Layout Testing, CDN and Revenue optimization for Publisher. Thus, Ezoic helped you by saving your time in doing these tasks. The primary focus of ezoic AI-based platform is to provide a great experience to your user while Increase in Revenue to the Publisher or Webmaster. Thus, both of you will have a win-win situation. – It use offer 3% of the total revenue of the user.