In this era of market transition, Rough and tough AdSense policy around the community. Many websites are taking too much of time for Adsense approval or there AdSense approved account are getting banned. To Solve this problem, we are here with another ads network popularly known as INFOLINKS.
During Infolinks Review, we try to explore every possible aspects as like What is Infolinks?, How to integrate Infolinks with your website, Infolinks vertical or Ads format, Infolinks Requirements, Infolinks Earning, Infolinks Earning, Infolinks Payment Method, Infolinks Payment Proof, Infolinks CPC rates and many more. Let’s start the Review:
Infolinks is Marketplace based in New Zealand. It is popular for Text to link ads. Nowadays, it serves serves more than 100,000 websites, 240 million monthly Unique visitor, 1.5 billion ads serves thus become 3rd largest ads Publisher marketplace in the world.
Intregation of Infolinks with your website can be done in Following easy steps:
- Go to official website of Infolinks
- Fill your Email and click on signup through Facebook or Email.
- Get your Email verified
- Open the portal of INFOLINKS
- Submit your website under website column
- Get you website approved
- Get the Codes to insert in your website
- Insert Codes in your website, and publish that.
During Infolinks Review, we find following type of ads vertical or ads Format:
- Billboard banner
- Native advertising
- Display Banners (300×250, 468×60, 728×90, 250×250, 120×600, 160×600, 315×300)
- Sticky banners
- Instant message
During Infolinks Review, we find following basic requirements for the approval. These Requirements are listed below:
- No Violent images or messages that promote violence;
- You should not publish content that encourage Promotion of discrimination based on race, sex, religion, national origin, physical disability, sexual orientation or age;
- You should not publish content that encourage Promotion of illegal activities;
- You should not publish content that encourage Promotion or display of defamatory, libelous or harmful material or material that otherwise infringes upon the rights of Infolinks or any third parties, including intellectual property rights and rights of personality;
- You should not publish Content that is inconsistent with Infolinks’ policies and/or practices;
- Spamming of a participant’s users who have registered for the Infolinks services is highly restricted.
- No Adult, obscene, pornographic, defamatory, libelous, infringing, abusive, or includes illegal content, does not promote hate or discrimination, facilitates the sale of firearms or illegal drugs, or participates or encourages participation in illegal activities is allowed.
- Online Gambling. Infolinks restricts the promotion of the following gambling-related content:Offline and online gambling, gambling-related information, games played for money or prizes,casino-based games, regardless of whether money is exchanged;
- Every size of website is allowed
- No page View or visitors Requirements
Infolinks offers a decent CPC and CPM for its ad publisher. The CPC is in range of 0.002-.005$ while CPM is in range of .02-1$. If we compare infolinks’s CPC or CPM with AdSense, then, we find Infolinks has approx 30-40% rates in respect of AdSense.
Publisher has a high potential of earning from Infolinks as marketpalce as it’s theirs biggest ad marketplace around the world. It has a moderate range of revenue with a plenty of Advertisers in its marketplace.
These methods are most convenient ways to get paid from Infolinks. These convenient ways with charge on your payment helped all of us a lot to choose which is the perfect platform to Get payed from Infolinks ads network. The payment method with minimal threshold and charges are listed below:
- Bank Wire Transfers – $25 plus 2% to receive your payment via your local currency
- PayPal – U.S. residents $1, everyone else 2% up to $10
- eCheck – $6 plus 2% for currency conversion
- Western Union – $15 minimum
- ACH and Payoneer – No fees
In this section, we will try to find some decent payment proof that a publisher gets from Infolinks. Let’s checkout these screenshot of earning of Infolinks as a payment proof.
Comparing these two Big Gaints (Infolinks Vs Adsense) is full of excitement. Since, AdSense is biggest Gaint whereas Infolinks is the 3rd biggest Gaints.
If we compare AdSense and Infolinks in term of CPC and CPM, we must have to say CPC of Infolinks is in range of 40-50% whereas CPM of INFOLINKS is in range of 45-55% in respect of AdSense.
Yes, we can use AdSense with AdSense. But, there is a chance of low rank in SERPs.
In this Section of Infolinks Review, we try illustrate pros and cons of Infolinks:
- One of the Best AdSense alternative,
- It’s third biggest marketplace in world,
- Worldwide coverage,
- Decent CPC as well as CPM,
- A large chunk of Payment Method
- Easy approval
- High Payment charge on Payment Method
- Moderate CPC as well as CPM
Yes, there is a plugin through which you can connect your website with Infolinks. The plugin can download from Infolinks official website. (Login to website > get the plugin)
In this section of Infolinks Review, we try to find best alternative of Infolinks. These alternative are listed below:
- AdSense: AdSense is the best alternative for any ad Network. It’s high Paying and best alternative of PropellerAds’s Native Ads. However, CPC or CPM of Infolinks is twice low in respect of AdSense.
- Taboola: It is a Good and one of the world’s most famous as network for Native ads. It’s CPM is high in respect of Infolinks Network.
- Mgid: It is a Good and one of the world’s most famous as network for Native ads. It’s CPM is high in respect of Infolinks Network.
- Adgebra: It is a Good and one of the world’s most famous as network for Native ads. It’s CPM is high in respect of Infolinks Network. If you have a large quant of traffic from India, then, it’s best ad network alternative for India.
- PropellerAds: PropellerAds is the best alternative for Infolinks’s direct link ad. However, CPC or CPM of both ads network are almost same.
- AdsTerra: Adsterra is a Premium ads network established in 2003, serving more than 25b Geo targeted ads around the world. Before Covid they only approves website which have more than 1 Lakh page view per month but now a days, they are approving small website with Quality Traffic.
- Wordads: If your website is hosted in WordPress, then it’s best ads platform for your ad network.
During Infolinks Review, we find Infolinks is a great option for your website, if AdSense is not approved or you are not eligible for approval of Infolinks.