Imonetizeit Review: Best Smartlink based CPA Ad Network
Hey Guys, In this article, we will discuss every possible aspect of the Imonetizeit ad Network. In this Imonetizeit Review, we try to discuss, “what is Imonetizeit?, How can you integrate it with your website?, Vertical or Ads Format of Imonetizeit, CPM or CPC of Imonetizeit, it’s Requirements and many more. Let’s start the Review on Imonetizeit.
What is Imonetizeit?
Imonetizeit is a CPA based Affiliate Network based in the USA established by Imonetizeit in 2009. Imonetizeit mainly offers LINKS of Affiliate Products, Content Locking, CPA, CPS and Many types of Affiliate Earning.
How to integrate Imonetizeit with your website?
Integration of Imonetizeit with your website can be done in the Following easy steps:
- Go to the official website of Imonetizeit
- Fill your Email and click on signup through Facebook or Email.
- Get your Email verified
- Open the portal of Imonetizeit
- Submit your website under website column
- Get you website approved
- Get the Codes to insert in your website
Imonetizeit Ads format:
The Imonetizeit offers a Link of the products and content Locking to its Publisher as a method of Monetization.
There is a large twist and turns in respect of requirements. The twist is that Imonetizeit does not require any requirement while ad seller can or cannot select your ad space for your their ads. It’s Imonetizeit peace of mind to select your website or not.
Imonetizeit offers a Great CPM as it’s a CPA based ad Network which gives it’s publisher a great potential to earn online.
Imonetizeit offers payment Net-30, Net-15, Net-7, Bi-weekly, Weekly after reaching a threshold of 250$ for Paypal, Payoneer, Wire Transfer, Paxum as a Payment Method. This low payment threshold help publisher to attain Good terms of Payment.
Imonetizeit Payment Proof:
The screenshot shared below is proof of payment and also described Imonetizeit as a legit and Network.
Imonetizeit CPC rates:
During Imonetizeit Review, we find it doesn’t offer CPC as well as CPM to the publisher. Imonetizeit only offers CPA and CPS ads to its publisher. The Rates of CPA, as well as CPS rates, are moderate. The rates are .03-.07$ for CPS while 2-15$ for every CPA ads.
Imonetizeit vs AdSense:
A comparison of AdSense and Imonetizeit is waste of time as AdSense is the boss in this field while Imonetizeit has a very low marketplace. One major profit of using Imonetizeit is publisher has full control of CPM rates of ads in Imonetizeit. The rates, we get from Imonetizeit is very very Low.
Pros and Cons of Imonetizeit:
In this section, we will discuss the pros and cons of using the Imonetizeit ad network. Let’s find pros and cons:
- You have full control on CPM rate of ads.
- worldwide Coverage.
- Easy Approval
- Constant Earning
- Advertiser may determine your website fit for their campaign or not.
- CPM rates are highly moderate
Imonetizeit Plugin to connect with WordPress:
Till now, Imonetizeit does not offer any type of plugin to connect it with WordPress.
In this section, we will try to explore every possible alternative of Imonetizeit. All Imonetizeit alternative are listed below:
- Adcombo: Adcombo is a Affiliate ad marketplace established in 2013 based in Moscow, Russia, which operates throughout North and South America, Europe and Asia.
- Admitad: Admitad is a leading affiliate ad network established in 2009. Currently, It has 500+ staffs. It is a house of more than 600k+ affiliate ad publishers and 1700+ advertisers around the world with a sale of more than 5B$. Currently, it has its offices in more than 8 countries.
- Kwanko: Kwanko is a leading affiliate ad network established in 2009. Currently, It has 500+ staffs. It is a house of more than 600k+ affiliate ad publishers and 1700+ advertisers around the world with a sale of more than 5B$. Currently, it has its offices in more than 8 countries.
- Adtrafico: Adtrafico is a CPA based affiliate marketing marketplace where the advertiser uses the platform to get the sales while the publisher gets the links of affiliate products to promote. This CPA network is