Many of you who is here on this page must be heard about the affiliate program offered by Hostinger.
So, in this article, we are going to review the Hostinger affiliate program. In this review, we are going to touch on many aspects like “what is Hostinger?”, Ways to join the Hostinger affiliate program, how it works, how to promote, Affiliate commissions, payment commissions, and many more. Let’s start the detailed review:
What is Hostinger?
Hostinger is a web hosting provider that mainly offers the lite-speed based shared hosting top the webmasters across the globe while its primary customer country is INDIA. It also offers cloud hosting solutions but they are uncooperative with other hosting solutions like Cloudways, Siteground while it also clouds hosting at the same price.
How to join the Hostinger Affiliate program?
Joining the affiliate program of Hostinger is very simple and easy to use even for non-techy people. So to join the platform, you must consider the following path and the path is listed below:
- Go to the official website of hostinger
- Search Affiliate program in the footer of hostinger
- you will redirected to a form
- Fill the Form
- Wait for 2 to 4 week
- If approved, you can login from the same page
- Get the Affiliate link of hostinger
How to promote the Hostinger Affiliate program?
The promotion of the Hostinger affiliate program is very easy to do as we found during its review.
You should also ensure that you have the right promo code and the promo code should offer a huge discount on the billing amount. As many users use the search engines for promo codes while signup for the product
For more details on how to promote an affiliate product – read our guide: Want to Make Money While Sleep with Affiliate Marketing – How!
Hostinger Affiliate Commission Rates:
The commission rates offered by the Hostinger is very simple. The commission rates usually increase with the increase in the number of signup per month and commission rates are listed below:
Initially, you will join as a basic affiliate partner. Under its basic affiliate partner, you will get 60% of the subscription value or the amount paid by your customer.
Payment: Hostinger Affiliate Program
Some of the payment term of Hostinger are listed below:
What are the payout requirements?
Commission payments are issued under the following conditions:
– Minimum payout is $100;
– Only older than 45 days commissions are paid out;
– To receive your payout you have to send a request to [email protected] with your affiliate ID and PayPal e-mail address until the end of the month;
– Invoices are generated at the beginning of the next month and payouts are released after the 15th of each month
What is the minimum payment threshold?
The minimum payment threshold for PayPal payment is $100. The minimum payment threshold for bank transfer is $500.
How do affiliates get paid?
Affiliates can choose from two payment methods:
– PayPal for transfers higher than $100;
– Bank transfer for payments higher than $500.
Best alternative to Hostinger Affiliate Program:
There are lots of alternative Hostinger affiliate programs. Some of these are pretty good and offers passive earning for you. Some of These affiliate programs you can promote are listed below:
- Cloudways: Cloudways is a managed cloud hosting provider powered by Digital ocean, Linode, Vultr, and many other. The commision rate of the cloudways is upfront $30 plus 7% of billing ammount on the recurring basis.
- Coinbase: Coinbase is a USA based crypto trading platform that enables buying, selling, transferring, and storing cryptos. They are with a mission to create an open financial system based on cryptos. Some of the silent features of cryptos are listed below:
- Ezoic: Ezoic is AI (Artificial Intelligence) based platform which simplifies complex Internet infrastructure like ad optimization, Layout Testing, CDN and Revenue optimization for Publisher. Thus, Ezoic helped you by saving your time in doing these tasks. The primary focus of ezoic AI-based platform is to provide a great experience to your user while Increase in Revenue to the Publisher or Webmaster. Thus, both of you will have a win-win situation. – It use offer 3% of the total revenue of the user.
- Freshworks Affiliate PRogram: Freshworks Affiliate program is a CPA based affiliate program with a dual payment system i.e $5 every time you bring in a lead and 15% of the deal value when the lead becomes a paying customer.
- Hostgator: Hostgator is a renowned web-hosting provider that mainly emphasized the WordPress hosting solution and recommend by wordpress.org(Mother of WordPress). It used to offer shared hosting, cloud hosting, VPS hosting and many more. It offers CPA rates ranging from $65 to $130 per month.