Are you a new content developer or blogger? If yes, this is one of the best Adsense alternatives as it is a CPM-based DSP ads Network. In this article, We will discuss every cons and pros, we find during Hooligan Media Review (CPM, REQUIREMENT, Alternative, and many more).
What is Hooligan Media?
Hooligan Media is a brilliant and publisher-oriented CPM ad network that offers native, Banners ads with an all-standard aspect ratio. They work almost like Ezoic basic and auto Google Ads. They work with International traffic and have the best advertisers for any continent whether it is America, Europe, or Asia.
Hooligan Media REQUIREMENT: NO MAJOR REQUIREMENT
During Hooligan Media Review, we find too many Requirements. These requirements are obvious, since, it is one of the high-paying ads networks. Some of the Requirements of Hooligan Media are listed below:
- They don’t accept Free hosting as well as domain. (We recommend cloudways for your managed wordpress hosting.)
- They require high TDL domains/ Free subdomain not allowed.
- The website Doesn’t contain any exotic content.
- They only need a website hosted by you.
If you have fulfilled the above requirements, then, you must assure great traffic quality, along with great hosting and caching as sometimes they have issues with website caching.
Hooligan Media: CPM
The CPM paid by Hooligan Media ranges between .04-.03$ which is comparatively very low in respective of Adsense ads Network. You can use Bidgear ads as a good alternative to Hooligan Media Network.
Hooligan Media: ALTERNATIVE
There are too many alternatives to Hooligan Media. Some of the best alternatives of Hooligan Media are listed below for mainstream ad networks:
- MegaPush: Megapush is a Push notification-based ad network with worldwide coverage. It offers Push ads based on CPM
- Speedyads: Speedyads is an ads network by Entireweb. Its CPC is greater to the Hooligan Media while comparatively high CTR than Hooligan Media Network.
- Adgebra: India’s Multilingual Ads Networks that mainly focus on Diverse population of INDIAN subcontinent.
- Bidgear: Bidgear is a Vietnam-based based ads network that supports CPC as well as CPM ads and serves more than 5 trillion Impression per month. Now a day, it has been used by 3000+ Publisher Worldwide and offers BANNER as well as Native ads.
- Studads: Studads is a co-textual ads Network based in the US monetize through CPC as well as CPM ads. The publisher gets paid for each and every valid click transferred to studads ad Network.
- Eonads: Eonads is a US-based Ads Network, works on CPC and CPA based revenue model. They use to review Website before approving them.
- Zeropark: Zeropark is a EUROPE based Publicity ads network for CPM based ads Network. It offers publisher Push as well as pops Ads, Popads, Banner ads and Many more on the basis of CPC AND CPM with around the world presence.
- Adblade: Adblade is a native ad network established in 2008 having CPC as ad model based in Somerville, NJ and has offices in New York City, Philadelphia, and Buffalo, NY. It offers only Native ads to its users. If you have primary traffic based in the USA and Canada, Then it is best alternative for any ad network to you.
Hooligan Media: PAYMENT PROOF
We are currently Working with Hooligan Media to get the payment proof. When we get paid from Hooligan Media, we will post here.
They use to offer NET-30 days payment terms with a payment threshold of $100 USD.