Hey Guys, In this article we are going to discuss every possible aspect of the H12 media ad Network. In this H12 media Review, we try to discuss, “what is H12 media?, How can you integrate it with your website?, Vertical or Ads Format of H12media , CPM or CPC of Self advertiser, it’s requirements and many more. Let’s start the Review on H12 media.
What is H12 media?
H12 media is a CPM and CPC based ad Network based in Israel whereas established by H12 media in 2008. H12 media is a Self-serving ad network for an advertiser which is a unit of Intango.
How to integrate H12 media with your website?
Intregation of H12 media with your website can be done in Following easy steps:
- Go to the official website of H12 media
- Fill your Email and click on signup through Facebook or Email.
- Get your Email verified
- Open the portal of H12 media
- Submit your website under website column
- Get your website approved
- Get the Codes to insert in your website
H12 MEdia Ads format:
It offers ad network for advertiser, Work as like Adroll, and
H12 media Requirements:
There is a large twist and turns in respect of requirements. The twist is that H12 media does not require any requirement while ad seller can or cannot select your ad space for your their ads. It’s H12 media peace of mind to select your website or not.
H12 media Earning:
H12 media offer a Great CPM as it’s a CPA based ad Network which give it’s publisher a great potential to earn online.
H12 media Payment Method:
H12 media offers payment Net-30, Net-15, Net-7, Bi-weekly, Weekly after reaching a threshold of 35$ for Cheque, Wire Transfer, PayPal, Payoneer, Payza, Western Union, Direct Deposit as a Payment Method. This low payment threshold help publisher to attain Good terms of Payment.
H12 media Payment Proof:
The screenshot shared below is proof of payment and also described H12 media as a legit and Network.
H12 media CPC rates:
During H12 media Review, we find it doesn’t offer CPC as well as CPM to publisher. Adwork media only offer CPA and CPS ads to its publisher. The Rates of CPA as well as CPS rates are moderate. The rates are .03-.07$ for CPS while 2-15$ for every CPA ads.
H12 media vs AdSense:
Comparison of AdSense and H12 media is waste of time as AdSense is boss in this field while H12 media has a very low marketplace. One major profit of using H12 media is publisher has full control of CPM rates of ads in H12 media. The rates, we get from H12 media is very very Low.
Pros and Cons of H12 media:
In this section, we will discuss the pros and cons of using H12 media ad network. Let’s find the pros and cons:
- You have full control on CPM rate of ads.
- worldwide Coverage.
- Easy Approval
- Constant Earning
- Advertiser may determine your website fit for their campaign or not.
- CPM rates are highly moderate
Selfadvertiser Plugin to connect with WordPress:
Till now, H12 media does not offer any type of plugin to connect it with WordPress.
H12 media alternative:
In this section, we will try to explore every possible alternative of H12 media. All H12 media alternative are listed below:
- Adworkmedia: Adworkmedia is a CPA based Affiliate Network based in the USA whereas established by H12 media in 2010. H12 media mainly offers LINKS of Affiliate Product, Content Locking, CPA, CPS and Many types of Affiliate Earning.
- Adclerks: Adclerk is a CPM based ad space buying and selling marketplace established by James Hakim in 2012. In adclerks Publisher and Advertisers can buy or sell their ad space.
- Cpamatica: Cpamatica is an Affiliate ad marketplace established in 2015 based in Kyiv, Ukraine, which operates throughout North and South America, Europe and Asia.
- Sovrn ads: Sovrn is an ad network established in 2014 having CPM as ad model based in Boulder, Colorado with offices in San Francisco, New York City, and London. It only supports only the English language.
- Yllix: It was introduced in 2012, being a moderate ads Network, it offers high earnings. During our review, we find Yllix offers CPC, CPM and CPA ads to WEBMASTER for monetization of their content.
- Braincash: Braincash is an affiliate marketing marketplace where the advertiser uses the platform to get the sales while the publisher gets the links of affiliate products to promote. They use to work on long term goals while it has been established in 2008.