Gourmet Ads Review: Leading Food Advertising MarketPlacE
Are you a new Webmaster, wants to be plenty of money from your website and didn’t get approval from Adsense. So, We are here with An ads Network Popularly Known as Gourmet Ads media. We are Going to discuss Gourmet Ads media through the Gourmet Ads Media review.
Gourmet Ads Review: Introduction
Gourmet Ads is a very interesting ad network with whom I have worked. This ad network is a prominent ad network primary focus on Food Advertising. The average user of this ad network uses to buy food online worth $500 to $2000. This makes the ad network a great span to increase potential customer.
Feature’s of Gourmet Ads: Advertisers
There are too many important feature’s of Gourmet Ads, some of the important feature’s of Gourmet Ads are Listed Below:-
- Gourmet Ads’s CPC offers range from 0.008- .02$ for all Tier countries. thus, the basic costs for clicks are very low.
- Gourmet Ads owns their own click fraud detection service, thus, ensure high-quality traffic to the Advertisers.
- In their Terms, there are no arguments for commitment for Publisher while Advertisers offers their own ads on their own terms like CPC and CPM.
- Gourmet Ads also offers CPA(Affiliate Ads), these Affiliate ads can be used anywhere without a limitation of your ads.
- The Gourmet Ads system is easy to start and easy to use to create both text ads and ads with images for the same CPC cost. The conversion percentage of Gourmet Ads is high.
- According to Clickbank members, it is as high as 80 per cent. Click fraud is at zero risks. They filter all unfair traffic and click in real-time with a state-of-the-art technology system and 24/7 human monitoring. No clicks that are determined to be fraudulent are paid for.
FEATURE’S OF Gourmet Ads: Publisher
There are too many Grand features of Gourmet Ads Networks. Some of the Feature’s for Publisher are Listed below:
- Gourmet Ads ads can go side by side with Google Adsense without affecting your AdSense account.
- Gourmet Ads pay 80% that is the highest in the industry.
- Gourmet Ads pay monthly through PayPal.com, Moneybookers / Skrill.com and Alertpay
- The minimum payout of Gourmet Ads is $10.
- Gourmet Ads ads are keywords targeted just like AdSense.
- Design your ads display to blend ads with your website.
How to signup in to the Gourmet Ads Network?
During my Gourmet Ads publisher’s review, we find the publisher must have to follow the steps that are listed below:
1- Sign up for a free account.
4– Watch your income growing day by day.
Payment Proof: Gourmet Ads Review
There is too much Payment Proof for Gourmet Ads which shows it is a Legit ads Network. Let’s see Payment Proof:
We are currently working with the Gourmet Ads ad network. So, when we get paid we will paste right here.
Gourmet Ads Vs AdSense:
Comparison of both ads Network Gourmet Ads with AdSense will bring you on a comprehensive dialogue. As AdSense is the most paying, popular, with the highest CPC as well as CPM and a reach of all around the Globe. While, when we talk about Gourmet Ads, we find Gourmet Ads has the most advanced anti-fraud click technology Which makes it the best Adword alternative to Publisher. It’s low CPC makes it a bad choice for Publisher in respect of AdSense.
Gourmet Ads Review: Requirements
During our Gourmet Ads publisher review, we find the following simple Requirements are needed to join this ad network. These requirements are listed below:
- Highly authoritative TLDs domain. (We Recommend Bigrock for purchasing domain)
- They do not accept free hosting (Blogspot) (we Recommend Cloudways for the managed hosting of your website as it provides top-notch hosting at a very low price. – (Here a Detailed unbiased review of Cloudways.) and Siteground while we recommend Microhost and Kamatera for Unmanaged Hosting.
- Video streaming sites are not accepted for Native Ads (other allowed)
- No faucet sites/ illegal websites
- They will not allow download sites for Native Ads (other allowed)
- No excessive advertising
- Unknown pageview Uniques /day (5000 pages per day for Native)
- All language accepted
- Traffic from all countries
- Google Analytics Installed
Alternative Ads Network: Gourmet Ads Review
Though Gourmet Ads is a brilliant ads Network for both Publisher as well as AdSense. Thus, we recommend the following lists of ads Networks to be chosen by Publisher as it’s Alternative ads Networks:
- PropellerAds: Propellerads is a Cyprus based ads Network founded in 2011. Now a day, it serves more than 2.5B+ Impression on a daily basis while it has a reach to more than 40% of Internet User’s around the world which makes it top one of the biggest ads networks around the world. However, it’s popunder and push-notification ads are only for movies or song downloading website while it’s native ads are only for the normal blog or websites.
- Adnow: Adnow is a Ads Network that was Introduced in 2014 by the Bunch of some Digital Marketer and Big Data Analyst. The ad Network started to Work in 2015, they are becoming smarter day by day as from there they updated their Algorithm more than 15 time. Since 2015, Adnow is a Hub of more than 150k publishers and serves more than 4B impression on a Daily Basis. These are the Data given by Adnow.
- Cpmfun: CPMFUN is a CPM based ad network based in Scandinavia. Cpmfun is very ideal for the websites that use to offer a great CPm for the publisher.
- Purpleads: Purpleads is Isreal based only publisher focus ads network. Currently, it has a reach of more than 20% of internet users around the globe. It primarily focuses on the
I don’t see the payment proof. Have you been paid yet?