Hey guys, In this article, we are going to review the Gotzha ads network. Let’s start the Discussion about Gotzha through the Gotzha review, we will discuss Gotzha’s CPC, CPM, REQUIREMENT, ALTERNATIVE, Payment Proof, Gotzha Vs AdSense, and many more. Let’s start the discussion through Gotzha’s review:
What is the Gotzha?
Gotzha is an International ads network that serves more than 140 countries worldwide and is one of the best growing ads networks in the world. It is also a ads Network that used Machine Placement for Ads Placement in the ads networks.
The CPM of Gotzha ranges between 1.2-1.8$ for Its Native ads. For all-around analysis of Gotzha about its CPM. Cpm relates to the Tier of countries the Traffic originates. As like, Tier 1 countries have High CPM in respect of Tier 2 as well as Tier 3.
The CPC of Gotzha ranges between .01-.05$ for Its Native ads. For all-around analysis of Gotzha about its CPC. CPC relates with the Tier of countries the Traffic originates. As like, Tier 1 countries have High CPC in respect of Tier 2 as well as Tier 3.
Gotzha Requirement: 01 Major Requirement
There is only one crucial term other than that there are no crucial Terms and conditions to be a part of adslop Network. Some the Non-critical terms are written below:
- They don’t accept Free hosting as well as domain.
- They requires high TDL domains.
- The website Doesn’t contain any exotic content.
- They only need a website hosted by you.
- They need a Website of more than of 1 Million of Alexa Rank.
Minimum payout: Gotzha
The minimum payout threshold of Gotzha is $100. The payment cycle is NET 20 days. So the payment can be taken on the 20th day. NET 20 days is way better than some other option that gives a NET 45 days option for publishers.
Gotzha: PAYMENT Proof
During our Gotzha review, we find Gotzha is a Legit paying ads Network. To Proof that we have some payment proof listed below.
Gotzha: Payment Method
The options for publishers to get the payment from Gotzha are
- Bank Wire Transfer.
Gotzha Ads Network: Keynotes
- Gotzha on sites that have good tier one traffic since they’re quite strong in that market.
- Ensure there is a smooth user experience and keep an eye on the performance reports.
- Give at least a week’s time so that the algorithms analyze your traffic and optimize the campaigns and placements accordingly. You should see a rise in your CPMs.
- Should definitely use them if you have a traffic volume in the range of 1k-100k and primarily tier one.
There are too many alternatives to Gotzha. Some of these are listed below for mainstream Websites:
- Adstyle: AdStyle is a Texas and London-based Publicity ads network for both publishers as well as Advertisers. It offers POP-UPS, POPO-DOWN, and Pops on the basis of CPM with around a world presence.
- AdsGur: Adsgur is a Texas and London-based Publicity ads network for both publishers as well as Advertisers. It offers POP-UPS, POPO-DOWN, and Pops on the basis of CPM with a world presence.
- Airnow: Airnow is an App Monetization platform that is a rebrand of the AirPush app Monetization platform. Airpush has been rebranded as an airnow platform.
- Sovrn: Sovrn is an ad network established in 2014 having CPM as an ad model based in Boulder, Colorado with offices in San Francisco, New York City, and London. It only supports only English language.
- Cpamatica: Cpamatica is an Affiliate ad marketplace established in 2015 based in Kyiv, Ukraine, which operates throughout North and South America, Europe, and Asia.