Hey Guys, In this article we are going to discuss every possible aspect of Fireads ad Network. In this Fireads Review, we try to discuss, “what is Fireads?, How can you integrate it with your website?, Vertical or Ads Format of Fireads, CPM or CPC of Fireads, its Requirements and many more. Let’s start the Review on Fireads.
What is Fireads?
Fireads is an affiliate network that consists not only of publishers but also of advertisers from all around the world. Our main goal is to provide high-quality advertisements that would bring remarkable outcomes. It is the reason we are trusted by thousands of partners. This number has been constantly increasing since our debut on the affiliate market. We do our best to provide full support to our partners to succeed further, together.
How to integrate Fireads with your website?
Intregation of Fireads with your website can be done in Following easy steps:
- Go to official website of Fireads
- Fill your Email and click on signup through Facebook or Email.
- Get your Email verified
- Open the portal of Fireads
- Submit your website under the website column
- Get your website approved
- Get the Codes to insert in your website
Fireads Ads format:
The Fireads offers Link of the products and content Locking to its Publisher as a method to Monetization.
There is a large twist and turns in respect of requirements. The twist is that Fireads does not require any requirement while ad seller can or cannot select your ad space for your their ads. It’s Fireadspeace of mind to select your website or not.
The Fireads offer a Great CPM as it’s a CPA based ad Network which give it’s publisher a great potential to earn online.
Fireads Payment Method:
The Fireads offers payment Net-30, Net-15, Net-7, Bi-weekly, Weekly after reaching a threshold of 250$ for Paypal, Payoneer, Wire Transfer, Paxum as a Payment Method. This low payment threshold help publisher to attain Good terms of Payment.
Fireads Payment Proof:
The screenshot shared below is proof of payment and also described Fireadsis a legit and Network.
Fireads CPC rates:
During Fireads Review, we find it doesn’t offer CPC as well as CPM to the publisher. Fireads only offer CPA and CPS ads to its publisher. The Rates of CPA as well as CPS rates are moderate. The rates are .03-.07$ for CPS while 2-15$ for every CPA ads.
Fireads vs AdSense:
Comparison of AdSense and Fireads is waste of time as AdSense is the boss in this field while Fireads has a very low marketplace. One major profit of using Fireads is publisher has full control of CPM rates of ads in Fireads. The rates, we get from Fireads is very very Low.
Pros and Cons of Fireads:
In this section, we will discuss pros and cons of using Fireads ad network. Let’s find pros and cons:
- You have full control on CPM rate of ads.
- worldwide Coverage.
- Easy Approval
- Constant Earning
- Advertiser may determine your website fit for their campaign or not.
- CPM rates are highly moderate
Fireads Plugin to connect with WordPress:
Till now, Fireads does not offer any type of plugin to connect it with WordPress.
In this section, we will try to explore every possible alternative of Fireads. All Fireads alternative are listed below:
- Olavivo: Olavivo is a CPA based Affiliate Network based in Isreal whereas established by Olavivo LTD in 2010. Olavivo mainly offers LINKS of Affiliate Product, Content Locking, CPA, CPS and Many types of Affiliate Earning.
- Adbucks: Adsbucks is a US-based ad network that offers more than 20 million impressions per day. During Adbucks review, we find it is as like Adspot bidding ad network. Currently, Adbucks has offices in INDIA, the USA, TURKEY, JAPAN and MALAYSIA. It offers ads only in the CPM format.
- Earnify: Earnify is a Queensland-based native DSP AD network. It offers ads meditation to more than 35 ads network. The best alternative to earnify is EZOIC. it is too hard to manage more than two ad network for the publisher as well as advertisers. It provides you with a solution like precise customer targeting to gain high CTR, depth analytics, conversion optimization and fraud prevention. all of these features will save more a great chunk of money.