Hey Guys, In this article we are going to discuss every possible aspects of Ezmob ad Network. In this Ezmob Review, we try to discuss, “what is Ezmob?, How can you intergate it with your website?, Vertical or Ads Format of Ezmob, CPM or CPC of Ezmob, it’s Requirements and many more. Let’s start the Review on Ezmob.
What is Ezmob?
Ezmob is a SSP based ad space buying and selling marketplace established by Roy Fishman in 2013(Tel-Aviv, Israel). In Ezmob Publisher and Advertisers can buy or sell there ad space. Ezmob mainly focus on Mobile Platform.
How to integrate Ezmob with your website?
Intregation of Ezmob with your website can be done in Following easy steps:
- Go to official website of Ezmob
- Fill your Email and click on signup through Facebook or Email.
- Get your Email verified
- Open the portal of Ezmob
- Submit your website under website column
- Get you website approved
- Get the Codes to insert in your website
Ezmob Ads format:
The ads format you can avail in Ezmob is POPADS, BANNER, Push Notifications and many more.
During Ezmob Review, we find following basic requirements for the approval. These Requirements are listed below:
- No Violent images or messages that promote violence;
- You should not publish content that encourage Promotion of discrimination based on race, sex, religion, national origin, physical disability, sexual orientation or age;
- Publisher should not publish content that encourage Promotion of illegal activities;
- You should not publish content that encourage Promotion or display of defamatory, libelous or harmful material or material that otherwise infringes upon the rights of Ezmob or any third parties, including intellectual property rights and rights of personality;
- You should not publish Content that is inconsistent with Ezmob’ policies and/or practices;
- Spamming of a participant’s users who have registered for the Ezmob services is highly restricted.
- No Adult, obscene, pornographic, defamatory, libelous, infringing, abusive, or includes illegal content, does not promote hate or discrimination, facilitates the sale of firearms or illegal drugs, or participates or encourages participation in illegal activities is allowed.
- Online Gambling. Ezmob restricts the promotion of the following gambling-related content:Offline and online gambling, gambling-related information, games played for money or prizes,casino-based games, regardless of whether money is exchanged;
- Every size of website is allowed
- No page View or visitors Requirements
During Ezmob review, we find that ezmob offer a great CPM as well as CPC rates to the publisher. The rates are in the range of .06-.3$ for CPC and .3-.9$ for CPM rates.
Ezmob Payment Method:
Ezmob offers payment twice a month after reaching a threshold of 50$ through PayPal, Paxum, Credit Card, Webmoney, Wire transfer and more. This low payment threshold help publisher to attain Good terms of Payment.
Ezmob Payment Proof:
The screenshot shared below is a proof of payment and also described Ezmob is a legit and Network.
Ezmob CPC rates:
During Ezmob Review, we find it doesn’t not offer CPC ads whereas it only offers CPM ads. The CPM of Ezmob ranges between 1.5$ to 3$.
Ezmob vs AdSense:
Comparison of AdSense and Ezmob is waste of time as AdSense is boss in this field while Ezmob has very low marketplace. One major profit of using Ezmob is publisher has full control of CPM rates of ads in Ezmob.
Pros and Cons of Ezmob:
In this section, we will discuss pros and cons of using Ezmob ad network. Let’s find pros and cons:
- You have full control on CPM rate of ads.
- worldwide Coverage.
- Easy Approval
- Constant Earning
- Advertiser may determine your website fit for their campaign or not.
- CPM rates are highly moderate
Ezmob Plugin to connect with WordPress:
Till now, Ezmob does not offer any type of plugin to connect it with WordPress.
In this section, we will try to explore every possible alternative of Ezmob. All Ezmob alternative are listed below:
- Wordads: If you are using WordPress, then it is a best alternetive of Ezmob.
- Adsense: A Advertising ad network Popularly Known as Adsense is a good alternetive of Ezmob.
- Speedyads: Speedyads is a ads network by entireweb. Its CPC is greater to the Ezmob while comparatively high CTR than Ezmob Network.
- Adgebra: India’s Multilingual Native Ads Networks that mainly focus on Diverse population of INDIAN subcontinent. Adgebra currently offers too many ad from International Brands.
- Bidgear: Bidgear is a Vietnam-based based ads network that supports CPC as well as CPM ads and serves more than 5 trillion Impression per month. Now a day, it has been used by 3000+ Publisher Worldwide and offers BANNNER as well as Native ads.
- Studads: Studads is a co-textual ads Network based in US monetize through CPC as well as CPM ads. Publisher get paid for each and every valid click transfered to studads ad Network.
- Eonads: Eonads is a US based Ads Network, works on CPC and CPA based revenue model. They uses to review Website before approving them