Hey guys, In this article, we are going to review Exoclick ad Network. In this Exoclick review, we are going to explore every possible aspect of it as like What is Exoclick?, Requirements of Exoclick, alternative to Exoclick, and payment method as well as Payment proof of Exoclick. Let’s start the review of www.exoclick.com:
Exoclick: Introduction to Exotic Or adult Ads network
In this section, we are going to discuss what is Exoclick?
Exoclick is an Exotic ad network that was founded in 2006. Currently, it serves more than 6.5B+ daily ads Impression worldwide for Adult WebSites which makes it a Great Renowned Ads Network of the local. The first CEO of Exoclick is Benjamin Fonze.
CPM/ CPC OFFERED BY EXOCLICK:
During our detailed review of Exoclick, we found it offers ads in CPC as well as CPM revenue model to monetize websites of Publisher. CPC offers by Exoclick range between .000002$ to .000005$ while CPM offered by Exoclick is approx .004$ to .009$.
Exoclick PAYMENT METHOD:
Exoclick offers following payment methods to the webmaster to get paid from it. Some of the payment methods offered by Exoclick are listed below:
- Wire transfer – minimum payout $500, bank fees apply
- Paxum – minimum payout $20, fees may apply
- PayPal – minimum payout $20, free
- Webmoney – minimum payout $200, fees may apply
- Payoneer – minimum payout $20, fees may apply
- Cryptocurrency – minimum earnings $500
Exoclick Payment Proof:
During our exoclick review, we find exoclick is a legit ad network and it uses to pay its customer regualarly on time. Here is a proof: Link
Exoclick REQUIREMENTS: NO MAJOR REQUIREMENTS
There are nothing crucial terms and conditions to be a part of Exoclick Network. Some of the Non-critical terms are written below:
- They don’t accept Free hosting as well as domain. (We recommend Cloudways as it offers managed top-notch Cloud server as like AWS, GCP, Digitalocean starting from 10$ per month).
- They require high TDL domains as like .com, .org or any paid Domain. (Sub-domains are not accepted.)
- The website may contain exotic or adult content.
- If you are advertiser, then ads must have “No private Part should be visible in Banner, Native or Video Ads”.
Exoclick: Ads Format
During our review, we found Exoclick offers the following Ads Format for the Publisher. Some of these Ads Format are Listed in accordance with desktop and mobile are listed below:
- Billboard banner
- In-video banner
- Native advertising
- Display Banners (300×250, 468×60, 728×90, 250×250, 120×600, 160×600, 315×300)
- Sticky banners
- Instant message
- Video Banners
- Pre-roll in-stream video
- In-video ads
- Direct links
- Display Banners
- Instant message
- Mobile redirects
How to Signup in the Exoclick:
During our Exoclick review, we find the following ways to signup in the ad Network. These methods are listed below:
- Go to the official website of Exoclick
- Fill your Email and click on signup through Facebook or Email.
- Get your Email verified
- Open the portal of Exoclick
- Submit your website for approval
- After getting approved, copy the code from Exoclick
- Paste the code in your website
- Thus, your website starts showing an ad on your website.
There are too many alternative ad network of Exoclick ad network that we found during exoclick alternative. These alternative ad network are listed below:
- Adnow: Adnow is a Renowned Ads Network having a reach of more than 50% of Internet Website.
- Adxxx: Adxxx is a Great Ads Network Made only for Adult Website’s based on Singapore.
- Trafficjunky: Trafficjunky is a Canada Based Premium adult ads network established in 2008, serving more than 20b Geo-targeted ads around the world.
- Trafficstars: Trafficstars is a Cyprus Based Premium RTB adult ads network established in 2014, serving more than 40b Geo-targeted ads around the world. Currently, Traffic stars offer Banners, NativeVideo, Pre-Roll Video, Video IM Slider, PushPopunder, Full Page Interstitial and other ad Network.
- Tubecorporate: Tubecorporate is a premium ad space buying and selling marketplace for adult ads. In Tubecorporate Publisher and Advertisers can buy or sell their ad space.