Are you a new content developer or blogger? If yes, this is one of the best Adsense alternatives for Banner Ads as well as Native Ads. In this article, We will discuss every cons and Pro, we find during Eonads Review (CPC, CPM, REQUIREMENT’S, Alternative and many more).
What is Eonads?
Eonads is a US-based Ads Network, works on CPC and CPM based revenue models. They use to review Websites manually before approving them.
It’s best for startups and growing businesses, Eonads can develop a digital marketing plan to help you grow and retain a happy client base.
Every impression and click is reviewed to ensure they’re high quality and relevant to your targeting or audience, even when ads are viewed on smartphones and tablets. The result? You get high-quality website traffic and Only the high converting traffic go live on your website.
How to integrate eonads with your website?
Integration of eonads with your website can be done in the following easy steps:
- Go to the official website of eonads
- Fill your Email and click on signup through Facebook or Email.
- Get your Email verified
- Open the portal of eonads
- Submit your website under the website column
- Get your website approved
- Get the Codes to insert in your website
Features: Eonads Review
During our detailed review, we find lots of features of eonads. Some of these features are listed below:
- Get Targeted Customers: You can target your customers specific to target market.
- Real Time Reporting: Our state of the art real-time reporting system makes it possible to measure every quarter of your traffic in charts.
- Real-time Biding: Programmatic Advertising uses information from ad networks/exchanges and in split seconds & programmatic buying system plans accurate delivery of your advertisement.
- Contextual Ads: Eonads’s Contextual Advertising platform finds best target audiences for your campaign and targets customer based on your keywords thus more traffic conversion.
EONADS REQUIREMENT: NO MAJOR REQUIREMENT
During eonads Review, we find too many Requirements. These requirements are obvious, since, it is one of the high paying ads networks. Some of the Requirements of eonads are Listed below:
- Alexa rank must be less than 100k.(Good Choice)
- They don’t accept Free hosting as well as domain. (We recommended cloudways wordpress hosting.)
- They requires high TDL domains/ Free subdomain not allowed.
- The website Doesn’t contain any exotic content.
- They only need a website hosted by you.
The CPM paid by eonads ranges between .5-.7$ which is comparatively very low in respective of Adsense ads Network. You can use Bidgear ads as a good alternative to Eonads Ads Network.
Pros and Cons of eonads:
In this section, we will discuss the pros and cons of using eonads ad networks. Let’s find pros and cons:
- You have full control on CPM rate of ads.
- worldwide Coverage.
- Easy Approval
- Constant Earning
- Advertiser may determine your website fit for their campaign or not.
- CPM rates are highly moderate
Best Eonads ALTERNATIVE:
There are too many alternatives to eonads. Some of these eonads alternatives are listed below for mainstream Websites:
- Wordads: If you are using WordPress, then it is a best alternetive of Studads.
- Adsense: A Advertising ad network Popularly Known as Adsense is a good alternetive of Studads.
- Speedyads: Speedyads is a ads network by entireweb. Its CPC is greater to the Studads while comparatively low CTR than Studads ads Network.
- Adgebra: India’s Multilingual Ads Networks that mainly focus on Diverse population of INDIAN subcontinent.
- Bidgear: Bidgear is a Vietnam-based based ads network that supports CPC as well as CPM ads and serves more than 5 trillion Impression per month. Now a day, it has been used by 3000+ Publisher Worldwide and offers BANNNER as well as Native ads.
- Studads: Studads is a co-textual ads Network based in US monetize through CPC as well as CPM ads. Publisher get paid for each and every valid click transfered to studads ad Network.
- lemonads: Lemonads is a next-generation affiliate ad Network for both Mainstreams as well as Adult ads Network. It is one of the popular affiliate ad networks established in 2007. Now a day, it dominates more than 40% of the affiliate market. Nowadays, it becomes the biggest affiliate ad Network.
- Paysale: Paysale is an affiliate marketing marketplace where the advertiser uses the platform to get the sales while the publisher gets the links of affiliate products to promote. They use to work on long term goals while it has been established in 2008.