Most of the webmaster use to spend a lot of Time and Money in the Search for a Perfect Email Marketing( Transactional as well as Newsletter) Solution for Our Digital Platform. The Search of these Email Marketing Solution Solution May Contains a Search of email Solution of Transactional email or Subscriber based Emails. However, in search of a Perfect Product, we have gone through many email Products offered by many companies around the globe. So, today we are here with a Email Marketing Solution offered by Elastic Email.
In this article, we are going to review Elastic Email. In this Elastic Email review, we are going to touch on many aspects like “What is Elastic Email?”, Specification of Elastic Email, Alternatives Of Elastic Email, Pricing of Elastic Email, Free and Paid Alternatives of Elastic Email and many more. We will also try to find out, Why Elastic Email is a perfect product or not for any type of website?.
- 1 What is Elastic Email?
- 2 Pricing of Elastic Email:
- 3 Features: Elastic Email Review
- 4 Pros and Cons of Elastic Email:
- 5 Alternatives: Elastic Email Review
- 5.1 Transactional Email:
- 5.2 Newsletter Emails:
- 5.3 MailChimp: #1 Elastic Email Alternative
- 5.4 Campaign Monitor: #2 Elastic Email Alternative
- 5.5 MailerLite: #3 Elastic Email Alternative
- 5.6 Mailjet: #4 Elastic Email Alternative
- 5.7 Moosend: #5 Elastic Email Alternative
- 5.8 HelloBar: #6 Elastic Email Alternative
- 5.9 CleverReach: #7 Elastic Email Alternative
What is Elastic Email?
Elastic Email is a Transactional and Newsletter based Email Delivery service offered by Elastic Email Inc. founded in 2010 based in USA which is a customer communication platform for transactional and marketing email.
During our detailed review of Elastic Email, we find Elastic Email use to offer two types of products to its consumer base. The First Product is Rest-API based while the second product is made for the Newsletters. Both products are awesome, but not best for webmasters who are non-technical. As they offer okay-okay types of support to their customers.
However, if we focus on its API-based products. We might say, it is the perfect product for the developers who have the ability to build its own UI will say, it is the best product for them.
Pricing of Elastic Email:
In this Section of Elastic Email review, we will try to review Elastic Email through the benchmark of the pricing for transactional as well Newsletter Emails.
Elastic Email use to offer two different types of pricing for two different types of Products. The two different types of products offered by Elastic Email are Transactional Emails and Newsletter Emails. Let’s discuss the pricing of these two products one by one:
Transactional Emails: Elastic Email Review
Elastic Email API Emails are also known as SMTP Emails or transactional Email. A large portion of the Elastic Email API Emails is used for the purpose of Transactional Emails. There are almost four types of the plan used to be offered by the Elastic Email. These all two types of Elastic Email API plans are listed below:
- Email API: Email API is the Basic plan offered by Elastic Email. The pricing of the Email API is .10$ per 1000 Emails. For this pricing, you will get a lot of the feature that offer many features like other Transactional Email solution.
- Email API PRO: Email API Pro is a most advanced plan which uses to offer many advanced features. The Pricing of the Email API pro costs .12$ per 1000 Emails. For, this pricing, you will get many advanced features like Inbound Email Processing, Webhooks, Reseller Features, and many more.
Newsletter Emails: Elastic Email Review
Elastic Email Campaign Emails is also known as Elastic Email Newsletter Emails. Transactional Emails is widely used services use to offered by many Email Marketing Solution Provider as like AWEBER around the Globe. The pricing offered by Elastic Email is comparatively equal in respect of other Email Marketing Solutions. There are three types of plan used to be offered by Elastic Email. These two plans are listed below:
- Unlimited: Under the Unlimited Plan of the Elastic Email, you can send unlimited Emails with a limited feature that is highly comparable to the Leading Newsletter Emails Solution like Sendinblue, or Sendgrid. The Pricing of the Elastic Emails uses to start from $15 per month. For this $ 15 plan, you can manage 5000 Contacts.
- Unlimited Pro: Under the unlimited Pro plan of the Elastic Emails, you can send unlimited Emails with many advanced features in comparison to Elastic Emails unlimited plans. The Pricing of the Elastic Emails Pro plan uses to start from $30 for which you can manage 5000 emails.
Features: Elastic Email Review
In this section of Elastic Email Review, we are going to review Elastic Email to Explore the features of the Elastic Email.
There are too many features use to offered by the Elastic Email. Some of the Important features are listed below:
- Design & Code Editors: You can create Email for the campaigns with the help of HTML and DRAG and DROP Codes or use of both.
- Segmentation: You can customize your audience according to what they like, or what they don’t like.
- A/B Testing & Actionable Insights: You will get credit to test Email Campaigns. You will have to buy Email Campaigns Testing Credits after the exhausted limit.
- Signup Forms: You will get a limited number of forms required to Collect Emails
Pros and Cons of Elastic Email:
In this section of the Elastic Email review, we will discuss the pros and cons of Elastic Email. The best pros and cons are listed below:
- Pricing is Good
- Email Deliverability is good
- You can make a template, you want
- You have to pay extra for good and fast support.
- You have to pay extra for the Email Campaign test after a limit.
- The webmaster needs to have technical skills.
- UI is not for new user friendly.
Alternatives: Elastic Email Review
In this section, we will discuss the best alternatives to the Elastic Email Platform. These best alternatives of Elastic Email’s Transactional Email and Newsletter’s Email are listed below:
Here a list of best transactional Email Alternative to Sandgrid. These alternative are very very best in itself. These best Transactional Email Alternative to Sandgrid are listed below:
Amazon Simple Email Service (SES) is a cost-effective, flexible, and scalable email service that enables developers to send mail from within any application. You can configure Amazon SES quickly to support several email use cases, including transactional, marketing, or mass email communications. Amazon SES’s flexible IP deployment and email authentication options help drive higher deliverability and protect sender reputation while sending analytics measure the impact of each email. With Amazon SES, you can send email securely, globally, and at scale. Here a detailed review of Amazon Web Services with the best alternative.
Newsletter emails are the emails that use to be sent to engage with the customer by the webmasters. Some of the best alternative to the Elastic Email for transactional Emails. These best alternatives are listed below:
MailChimp: #1 Elastic Email Alternative
The Mailchimp is a USA based Email Marketing solution that offers transactional email as well as an Email Marketing tool for webmasters around the Globe. Mailchimp has been founded by Ben Chestnut and Dan Kurzius in 2007. (Here a detailed review of Mailchimp with best alternatives.)
Campaign Monitor: #2 Elastic Email Alternative
Campaign Monitor is Nashville, Tennessee, USA based Email Marketing solution offer Email Marketing tool for the webmasters around the Globe. Dave Greiner has founded by campaign Monitor in 2014.
Campaign Monitor is a powerful yet simple automation solution offered to e-commerce, education, non-profit etc. With the help of this tool, you can create a dynamic workflow of events, and schedule to send emails that are automatically triggered on a specific date, time or event, or maybe by particular user activity. (Here a detailed review of the campaign monitor with the best alternative.)
MailerLite: #3 Elastic Email Alternative
The Mailerlite is an Email Marketing solution based in Vilnius but more than half of its employees are located in the USA, France, Germany, Thailand, Mexico and Bali. Mailerlite has been established in 2008. Since, then, mailerlite is the fifth fastest-growing Saas based Email Marketing Solution. Its revenue in the very first year was approx 1800$ while It has grown to a million-dollar company within 3 years of business. (Here a detailed review of milerlite with the best alternative.)
Mailjet: #4 Elastic Email Alternative
Mailjet is a Email marketing automation software established in 2010 by Pathwire LLC. Using the Mailjet platform webmaster around the world use to send more than 2 Billion emails on the monthly basis.
During Mailjet review, we find Webmaster around the world can integrate Mailjet use to offer more than 80 integration around the globe. The platform available for integration is Google Platform, Magneto, Azure, Ongage and many more. (Here a detailed review of mailjet with the best alternative.)
Moosend: #5 Elastic Email Alternative
Moosend is an email marketing solution based in the capital city of England is London. It uses to offer many features like Email automation, Creative Email which has very high CTR in comparison to other Email Solution and many more which we are going to learn in this article. (Here a detailed review of Moosend with its best alternative.)
HelloBar: #6 Elastic Email Alternative
Hellobar is nothing but a service for the websites to create high CTA banners backed by Neil Patel. The Hello Bar use to offer different types of Popups, It helps you to increase the rate of conversion of the visitors into Potential Customer of yours. During our HelloBar Review, we find, it uses to offer the exact number of tools a webmaster requires to boost its revenue. (Here a detailed review of HelloBar with its best alternative.)
CleverReach: #7 Elastic Email Alternative
CleverReach is a Email marketing platform developed to transact Emails in a form of Transactional emails or Newsletter Emails. The UI of the newsletter emails backed by the clever Reach is Just Good. The platform Clever Reach has been founded in 2007 in Germany. Nowadays, it has more than 3,50k customer including customer like BMW, Spotify, DFL, and many more Big Brands. Here a detailed review of Clever Reach with its best alternative,