During Edugram Review, we try to explore every possible aspect such as What is Edugram?, How to integrate Edugram with your website, Edugram vertical or Ads format, Edugram Requirements, Edugram Earning, Edugram Earning, Edugram Payment Method, Edugram Payment Proof, Edugram CPC rates and many more. Let’s start the Review:
What is Edugram?
Edugram is based in Russia. It is one of the biggest premier ads networks for CPA Ads. Edugram has a very high specialization in affiliate ads in the education market which makes Edugram a deadly ad network in this niche.
How to integrate Edugram with your website:
Integration of Edugram with your website can be done in Following easy steps:
- Go to the official website of Edugram
- Fill your Email and click on signup through Email.
- Get your Email verified
- Open the portal of Edugram
- Submit your website under the website column
- Get your website approved
- Get the Codes to insert in your website
- Insert Codes in your website, and publish that.
Edugram vertical or Ads format:
For Now, Edugram only supports Boxes as an ads Format. Almost every type of boxes are supported.
Website owners who want to become publisher at Edugram do not need any requirements. In these boxes, Edugram mainly serves Native ads.
Edugram CPC rates:
When we talk about CPC or CPM rates of Edugram, we must have to say it has very low CPC and CPM ad rates. In the case of CPC rate is approx .004$ to .008$ while it’s CPM is a range of .03$ to .09$ which is highly Low.
Edugram Payment Method:
These methods are the most convenient ways to get paid from Edugram. These convenient ways with a charge on your payment helped all of us a lot to choose which is the perfect platform to Get paid from Edugram ads network. The payment method with minimal threshold and charges are listed below:
- Webmoney or
- Wire transfer
Edugram Payment Proof:
We are currently working with Edugram to get Payment Proof. When we get payment from Edugram, we will post it here.
Edugram vs AdSense:
Comparison of these two ad networks is waste of time as AdSense is legit and King of this ad marketplace while Edugram is mice of this ad marketplace.
Pros and Cons of Edugram:
In this section, we will talk about Pros and cons of Edugram ads Network. Let’s start:
- Easy to Get Approved
- Easy UI of website
- Too Bad Support System
- Bulger ads
- Too time to get approved
In this section of the Edugram review, we have listed the best alternative To the Edugram. These alternatives are listed below:
- Truvid: Truvid is a CPA based CPM Network based in the USA and Isreal whereas established by Truvid LTD in 2010. Truvid mainly offers LINKS of Affiliate Product, Content Locking, CPA, CPS and Many types of Affiliate Earning. They offer video ads to monetize your website.
- Outbrain: Outbrain is a NEW YORK based Content Discovery Publicity network founded by David Kostman. Now a day, OutBrain has a reach of Approx 48% of the world population with a office at 8 Locations and more than 850 employees. OutBrain has revenue of More than 1B$.
- Ezoic: Ezoic is AI (Artificial Intelligence) based platform that simplifies complex Internet infrastructure like ad optimization, Layout Testing, CDN and Revenue optimization for Publisher. Thus, Ezoic helped you by saving your time in doing these tasks. The primary focus of the ezoic AI-based platform is to provide a great experience to your user while Increase in Revenue to the Publisher or Webmaster. Thus, both of you will have a win-win situation. (here a detailed review of ezoic with its best alternative)
- PropellerAds: Propellerads is a Cyprus based ads Network founded in 2011. Now a day, it serves more than 2.5B+ Impression on a daily basis while it has a reach to more than 40% of Internet User’s around the world which makes it top one of the biggest ads networks around the world. However, it’s popunder and push-notification ads are only for movies or song downloading website while it’s native ads are only for the normal blog or websites. (here a detailed review of propellerads with its best alternative.)