Hey Guys, In this article we are going to discuss every possible aspect of Crakrevenue ad Network. In this Crakrevenue Review, we try to discuss, “what is Crakrevenue?, How can you integrate it with your website?, Vertical or Ads Format of Crakrevenue, CPM or CPC of Crakrevenue, its Requirements and many more. Let’s start the Review on Crakrevenue.
What is Crakrevenue?
Crakrevenue is a CPA based Affiliate Network based in USA whereas established by Crakrevenue LTD in 2010. The Crakrevenue mainly offers LINKS of Affiliate Product, Content Locking, CPA, CPS and Many types of Affiliate Earning. Crakrevenue has more than 35k affiliate members which and it was founded in Nick.
How to integrate Crakrevenue with your website?
Intregation of Crakrevenue with your website can be done in Following easy steps:
- Go to the official website of Crakrevenue
- Fill in your Email and click on signup through Facebook or Email.
- Get your Email verified
- Open the portal of Crakrevenue
- Submit your website under the website column
- Get your website approved
- Get the Codes to insert in your website
Crakrevenue Ads format:
Crak revenue offers a Link of the products and content Locking to its Publisher as a method to Monetization.
Crak revenue Requirements:
There is a large twist and turns with respect to requirements. The twist is that Crakrevenue does not require any requirement while ad seller can or cannot select your ad space for your their ads. It’s Crakrevenue peace of mind to select your website or not.
It offers a Great CPM as it’s a CPA based ad Network that gives its publisher a great potential to earn online.
Crakrevenue Payment Method:
Crakrevenue offers payment Net-30, Net-15, Net-7, Bi-weekly, Weekly after reaching a threshold of 250$ for Paypal, Payoneer, Wire Transfer, Paxum as a Payment Method. This low payment threshold help publisher to attain Good terms of Payment.
Crakrevenue Payment Proof:
The screenshot shared below is proof of payment and also described Crakrevenue as a legit ad network.
Crakrevenue CPC rates:
During Crakrevenue.com Review, we find it doesn’t offer CPC as well as CPM to the publisher. Crakrevenue only offers CPA and CPS ads to its publisher. The Rates of CPA, as well as CPS rates, are moderate. The rates are .03-.07$ for CPS while 2-15$ for every CPA ads.
Crakrevenue.com vs AdSense:
Comparison of AdSense and Crakrevenue is waste of time as AdSense is boss in this field while Crakrevenue has a very low marketplace. One major profit of using Crakrevenue is publisher has full control of CPM rates of ads in Crakrevenue. The rates, we get from Crakrevenue is very very Low.
Pros and Cons of Crakrevenue:
In this section, we will discuss the pros and cons of using the Crakrevenue ad network. Let’s find pros and cons:
- You have full control on CPM rate of ads.
- worldwide Coverage.
- Easy Approval
- Constant Earning
- Advertiser may determine your website fit for their campaign or not.
- CPM rates are highly moderate
Crakrevenue Plugin to connect with WordPress:
Till now, Crakrevenue.com does not offer any type of plugin to connect it with WordPress.
In this section, we will try to explore every possible alternative of Crakrevenue. All Crakrevenue alternative are listed below:
- Truvid: Truvid is a CPA based CPM Network based in the USA and Isreal whereas established by Truvid LTD in 2010. Truvid mainly offers LINKS of Affiliate Product, Content Locking, CPA, CPS and Many types of Affiliate Earning. They offer video ads to monetize your website.
- Ezoic: Ezoic is AI (Artificial Intelligence) based platform that simplifies complex Internet infrastructure like ad optimization, Layout Testing, CDN and Revenue optimization for Publisher. Thus, Ezoic helped you by saving your time in doing these tasks. The primary focus of the ezoic AI-based platform is to provide a great experience to your user while Increase in Revenue to the Publisher or Webmaster. Thus, both of you will have a win-win situation. (here a detailed review of ezoic with its best alternative)
- Cpabuild: Cpabuild is a CPA-based affiliate marketing marketplace where the advertiser uses the platform to get the sales while the publisher gets affiliate products links to promote. It is one of the most desirable choice for Content Publishers, Website Owners, & App Developers spread across the globe. Its headquarters are located in Las Vegas, the USA.
- Wafra Media: WAFRA Media – Ultimate Ad Network specializing in the Arab World serving both Publishers and Advertisers – with traffic from GCC, North Africa and the Middle East, In various Verticals, mostly as Sports, Gossip & Leisure. Our Professional Team of Experts Arabic Speaking young Enthusiasts who love life and understand Media and Culture – are dedicated to optimizing each client performance by selecting the best campaigns and audience and generating custom-made solutions using top-notch Technology Tools An Inclusive One Stop Ad Network For the Arab World.
- Propeller Ads: Propellerads is a Cyprus based ads Network founded in 2011. Now a day, it serves more than 2.5B+ Impression on a daily basis while it has a reach to more than 40% of Internet User’s around the world which makes it top one of the biggest ads networks around the world. However, its popunder and push-notification ads are only for movies or song downloading website while its native ads are only for the normal blog or websites.
- Infolinks: Infolinks is Marketplace based in New Zealand. It is popular for Text to link ads. Nowadays, it serves more than 100,000 websites, 240 million monthly Unique visitor, 1.5 billion ads serves thus become 3rd largest ads Publisher marketplace in the world. (Detailed review of Infolinks with the best alternative.)