Hey Guys, In this article, we will discuss every possible aspect of the Cpmfun ad Network. In this Cpmfun Review, we try to discuss, “what is Cpmfun?, How can you integrate it with your website?, Vertical or Ads Format of Cpmfun, CPM or CPC of Cpmfun, it’s Requirements and many more. Let’s start the Review on Cpmfun.
What is Cpmfun?
Cpmfun is a CPM based ad network based in the Scandinavia. Cpmfun id very ideal for the websites that use to offer a great CPm for the publisher
How to integrate Cpmfun with your website?
Integration of Cpmfun with your website can be done in the Following easy steps:
- Go to the official website of Cpmfun
- Fill your Email and click on signup through Facebook or Email.
- Get your Email verified
- Open the portal of Cpmfun
- Submit your website under website column
- Get your website approved
- Get the Codes to insert in your website
Cpmfun Ads format:
Cpmfun offers Link of the products and content Locking to its Publisher as a method to Monetization.
There is a large twist and turns in respect of requirements. The twist is that Cpmfun does not require any requirement while ad seller can or cannot select your ad space for your their ads. It’s Cpmfun peace of mind to select your website or not.
Cpmfun offers a Great CPM as it’s a CPM based ad Network which gives it’s publisher a great potential to earn online.
Cpmfun Payment Method:
Cpmfun offers payment Net-30, Net-15, Net-7, Bi-weekly, Weekly after reaching a threshold of 250$ for Paypal, Payoneer, Wire Transfer, Paxum as a Payment Method. This low payment threshold help publisher to attain Good terms of Payment.
Cpmfun Payment Proof:
The screenshot shared below is proof of payment and also described Cpmfun is a legit and Network.
Cpmfun CPC rates:
During Cpmfun Review, we find it doesn’t offer CPC as well as CPM to the publisher. Cpmfun only offers CPA and CPS ads to its publisher. The Rates of CPA as well as CPS rates are moderate. The rates are .03-.07$ for CPS while 2-15$ for every CPA ad.
Cpmfun vs AdSense:
Comparison of AdSense and Cpmfun is waste of time as AdSense is the boss in this field while Cpmfun has a very low marketplace. One major profit of using Cpmfun, the publisher has full control of CPM rates of ads in Cpmfun. The rates, we get from Polarads is very very Low.
Pros and Cons of Cpmfun:
In this section, we will discuss the pros and cons of using Polarads ad network. Let’s find pros and cons:
- You have full control on CPM rate of ads.
- worldwide Coverage.
- Easy Approval
- Constant Earning
- Advertiser may determine your website fit for their campaign or not.
- CPM rates are highly moderate
Cpmfun Plugin to connect with WordPress:
Till now, Cpmfun does not offer any type of plugin to connect it with WordPress.
In this section, we will try to explore every possible alternative of Cpmfun. All Cpmfun alternatives are listed below:
- Adsterra: Adsterra is a Premium ads network established in 2003, serving more than 25b Geo-targeted ads around the world. Before Covid, they only approve a website with more than 1 Lakh page view per month, but nowadays, they are approving a small website with Quality Traffic. The headquarters of adsterra is in Cyprus.
- Maxbounty: Maxbounty is a CPA-based Affiliate Network based in the USA, whereas Maxbounty LTD was established in 2010. It uses to offer Cpa based affiliate network for the publishers as well as advertiser as an affiliate network. It becomes word of mouth nowadays. However, it has very great revenue potential, All of you must join this affiliate ad network for greater success.
- Visitweb: Visitweb is an International ads network that serves more than 140 countries worldwide and one of the world’s best growing ads Network. It is also a ads Network that used Machine Placement for Ads Placement in the ads networks.
- Traffmagic: It is a CPM based premium Ads Network originate from the mainland of Canada. They claim that they serve 80% of revenue to the Publisher. If you have an Alexa rank of 100k, you can join this ads Network.